+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

forever21

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
etkuo said:
I wonder whether this has anything to do with whether people apply under FSW or CEC
I don't think so, because I've applied under CEC...
What does it say in review of eligibility section in your myCIC profile?

etkuo

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
forever21 said:
I don't think so, because I've applied under CEC...
What does it say in review of eligibility section in your myCIC profile?
Says review in progress as soon as I have submitted my application.

forever21

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
etkuo said:
Says review in progress as soon as I have submitted my application.
We are in the same boat so... I've called CIC about it, but was told I need to submit a case specific form and that's all...

amit_gemini0206

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
colorblind said:
what are you guys talking about? urgent noc?? that's absurd.
the first few draws were for ppl working on LMO/LMIA, so they have already been working here... and Amit... I really don't want to waste any more words.... in one of his posts he said he had no lmo, no work permit and he was hopeless and now happy he got the PR. I might beleive he got it, but not through EE. the guy doesn't know what program he was invited for, and he did say he applied for FSW last year..

please stop wasting this thread with him. and just share our timelines and progress.
it's now 2 months that the first ITA were issued and we're panicking and jumping to conclusions, wth do we know on how the CIC office works and process the apps... did we know it before the EE? and everyone was impatiently waiting for the 12-14 months to pass... it's new, it's all unknown, uncertain, but one thing is sure, they are working on it.
Springchicken and colorblind i don't know what's wrong with you guys. For you information i did not said that i don't have lmo and work permit. What i said was that my work permit is getting expire on 24th june and my employer don't have lmo to extend my permit. I applied for FSW In dec'2015 and express entry (1-jan-15) both. I got invitation on 31st jan and i submitted my file on 21st feb, which was later approved on 10th march. My fsw file which was submitted in dec is still in process, i need to cancle that file now as i have already got the pr thru EE. I don't care whether you guys believe me or not. I am here just to help my friends who are sending me msgs regarding their concerns.

Sunshine_Calgary

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amit_gemini0206 said:
Springchicken and colorblind i don't know what's wrong with you guys. For you information i did not said that i don't have lmo and work permit. What i said was that my work permit is getting expire on 24th june and my employer don't have lmo to extend my permit. I applied for FSW In dec'2015 and express entry (1-jan-15) both. I got invitation on 31st jan and i submitted my file on 21st feb, which was later approved on 10th march. My fsw file which was submitted in dec is still in process, i need to cancle that file now as i have already got the pr thru EE. I don't care whether you guys believe me or not. I am here just to help my friends who are sending me msgs regarding their concerns.
Good one Amit. Let's all of us have a positive feel and move forward. Let's help each other as we go.

Papajohns

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Keep Up good work guys and dont listen to them . Keep helping ppl who really need your help . No need to prove anyone anything . Sunshine , Amit and others . Thumbs up for you guys . Really appreciate for your contribution for others who r still waiting .

cymromoir

Star Member
May 27, 2010
Edmonton AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amit, can you tell us at what stage, how long, was it until you had your 2nd stage approval/ eligibility confirmed from CIC.
Thanks and congrats

Papajohns

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Amit one more thing i was to knw . How many days they took on your application till Final decision after status Changed to BACKGROUND CHECK - In progress . I have a friend how got his status changed to - In progress . Reply will be appreciated . Amit ..

amit_gemini0206

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
cymromoir said:
Amit, can you tell us at what stage, how long, was it until you had your 2nd stage approval/ eligibility confirmed from CIC.
Thanks and congrats
I submitted my file on 21st feb and on 10th march my ecas status was changed to decision made. It took approx 17 days to get the approval (as per ecas).
mycic account status was changed on 17th march, before that it was saying
Review of eligibility- on progress
Medical- passed
Background check- on progress.

amit_gemini0206

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
To know the actual status of your application, i would strongly suggest you to keep checking your ecas coz in my case cic did not change the status of mycic account untill my passport was received by them for visa stamping.

Mar 29, 2015
I started my EE on January 28.I got an overall score of 388 my ielts exam needs to be redone to make matters worse I live in a country( Haiti ) that doesn't offer ielts teSt what should I do??? I am trying to return to Ottawa but haven't been fortunate at getting a job offer. Thus far everyone company I have contacted has told me that can't offer me a job without me being able to work in Canada. ..any suggestion on how to get over this hurdle??? Any advise or assistance would be greatly appreciated...

vishal shrestha

Apr 18, 2014
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amit_gemini0206 said:
I submitted my file on 21st feb and on 10th march my ecas status was changed to decision made. It took approx 17 days to get the approval (as per ecas).
mycic account status was changed on 17th march, before that it was saying
Review of eligibility- on progress
Medical- passed
Background check- on progress.
Outstanding timeline.

cymromoir

Star Member
May 27, 2010
Edmonton AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the reply Amit. So they didn't actually write to you to confirm your eligibility as such to your chosen stream, CEC,FSW? I was in the knowledge that CIC would do just that, however in your case they just confirmed your approval straight away? Some people I know have been told to wait for this 2nd stage approval to be confirmed prior to applying to Bridging permit. So maybe this is not the case? Congratulations again to you.