+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

Incan1010

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
I don't know my MYCIC Account I'd and password my immigration counsultant have that. And I got ITA 31st jan, application submited 27th feb, medicals done feb 5th,from feb 20th ECAS showing or file received on jan2nd, medical results have been received. Today only changed to in process and started processing application on 31st March 2015.

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
Incan1010 said:
Hi guys, today my ECAS changed to IN PROCESS AND we started processing your application on 31st March 2015
Hello

Can any one please tell me what is the procedure of login to ECAS. I tried with my UCI number but I can not log in

thank you

springchicken

Aug 29, 2014
Papajohns said:
Listen springchicken . Dude!! Amit and other member is 100% correct ppl r getting PPR requests as one of my friend got it as well . Dnt get jealous man if CIC is nt paying attention to ur profile but der r lots of hot NOC's dat they need urgently . Thez ppl who got PPR r just sharing der information. If u think its a troll . Dnt log into this trolled forum then .
First of all, it has NOTHING to do with jealous. I am not invested in anyone's outcome. The jealousy statement is ridiculous. Also CIC do not have hot NOCs that they are processing first. The large proportion of this forum is speculation, a small percentage are trolls (just feeding misinformation) and a lot are questions/help. I can log into where-ever I want. And don't blame me if you get all excited from people who are clearly trolls, and tracked to boot but the amount of naivety in wanting to believe certain people is laughable.

etkuo

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
curious_123 said:
How much time it takes to get the AOR, any average time ?
Heard people getting it mins after submitting their application, but I submitted my application under FSW about 36 hours ago and still waiting

MedZed

Jun 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Incan1010 said:
Hi guys, today my ECAS changed to IN PROCESS AND we started processing your application on 31st March 2015
Congrats,Please share your timeline!

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
Some how getting a feeling that files which are processed thru lawyers are getting a faster response.
I sense that trend.

Amit, Miss_ & one more person reported they lawyers filed the application.

forever21

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
etkuo said:
Heard people getting it mins after submitting their application, but I submitted my application under FSW about 36 hours ago and still waiting
I've submitted my application on March 28, still no AOR :-\