+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Applicants from Trinidad & Tobago or with Port of Spain VO

Rlucien

Oct 28, 2019
Hi Cindy,

sorry I’m not aware of the others but the express entry is the fastest based on my understanding. I was successful in 6 months - however I do advise that If you choose express entry that you do a draft score to determine how many points you may have before you attempt as the costs for the process adds up. The latest cut off scores can be found here :
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/moving2canada.com/express-entry-draw/amp/

And you can check your score here:
https://www.canadim.com/resources/tools/crs-calculator/

cindy35

Dec 4, 2019
Hi Cindy,

sorry I’m not aware of the others but the express entry is the fastest based on my understanding. I was successful in 6 months - however I do advise that If you choose express entry that you do a draft score to determine how many points you may have before you attempt as the costs for the process adds up. The latest cut off scores can be found here :
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/moving2canada.com/express-entry-draw/amp/

And you can check your score here:
https://www.canadim.com/resources/tools/crs-calculator/
thank u so much for responding i just did an assessment and they said my score was 438 which means i qualify i am a nurse so i know they need nurses but wondering how come that score ? the assessment said it was good because that was the minimum score for the draw that passed how can one up their score?

Reactions: Garth 117

keebs

Jan 31, 2018
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
AOR Received.
06/03/2017
Passport Req..
03/07/2018
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2018
LANDED..........
02-10-2018
thank u so much for responding i just did an assessment and they said my score was 438 which means i qualify i am a nurse so i know they need nurses but wondering how come that score ? the assessment said it was good because that was the minimum score for the draw that passed how can one up their score?
Hi Cindy. Go under the tab “search forums” and search for migrating as a nurse. You should find tons of information because I believe that process is a different one. Look at recents topics persons would have launched asking for information and I’m sure you will find responses from persons who’ve done it or are currently going through the process.

cindy35

Dec 4, 2019
Hi Cindy. Go under the tab “search forums” and search for migrating as a nurse. You should find tons of information because I believe that process is a different one. Look at recents topics persons would have launched asking for information and I’m sure you will find responses from persons who’ve done it or are currently going through the process.

thank you i will

Kristie1991

Dec 20, 2019
Hey everyone,

First time posting here, from Trinidad. I have a few questions about the process.

Firstly, how soon in the process do you have to prove source of funds? Do you have to do it as soon as you receive your ITA ?
If your parents are gifting you the money, what other requirements would you need to display for source of funds ?
I saw there's a section where you are asked your travel dates within the past 10 years, however, I can't recall specifics, just the month and year, would I be penalized for that?
And lastly, has anyone ever applied through the PNP? how do you even go about that, the information online is pretty confusing.

aron30

Nov 29, 2012
hi all im trying to gather info on how one can migrate to canada from trinidad .. as we all know there are bogus stuff out there so if anyone has legitiate info can one please share.. there is so mmuch info out there its confusing ...the express entry is just one way but there are many others from my research gathered i need helppppppppp lol
Hello Cindy,
You can try contacting the nursing board of the province you would like to work in or a recruitment agency that specializes in nursing and medical personnel. Also network on Linkedin, most likely there are people that went through the same process that you are about to embark on. There also a lot of info on this youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7eBExZPNXp0H0hXW4qKiQA All the best :)

CMCB

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
I am a NNurseMy score was 413.I selected all provinces in EE and was issued notifification of interest letter by alberta to apply for nonination after 3months in pool.I got nominated after 2 months of submitting to Ainp and got 600 points more and ITA one week later.I submitted pr application nov 8 and here I am waiting o? My golden email.

Reactions: chouku and keebs

Trinizoey

Star Member
Dec 17, 2019
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-05-2019
AOR Received.
15-05-2019
Passport Req..
30-01-2020
Hi

My AOR was May 15th 2019
Stream is Federal skilled worker - outland
Medicals passed - June 21st
GCMS notes say that my case agent recommend passed since Nov 1st since I just waiting for the Golden mail

Reactions: keebs

Trinizoey

Star Member
Dec 17, 2019
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-05-2019
AOR Received.
15-05-2019
Passport Req..
30-01-2020
Just received the golden email!

aall

Mar 3, 2020
AOR Received.
19-08-2019
Hey guys, i'm a newcomer to this group. Aor August 2019. Does anyone know how to call IRCC from Trinidad?

kast29

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Brazil
Category........
CEC
I used Skype to call. You have to put credit on the account but it’s extremely cheap.

the number is+1 613 944 4000
Follow the options to be transferred to immigration.

Hey guys, i'm a newcomer to this group. Aor August 2019. Does anyone know how to call IRCC from Trinidad?