Jun 14, 2018
Received PPR email (passport request),details are as follows:

AOR received Jan 28
Medical Passed: April 13
Biometrics Submitted: April 26
ADR (additional document request): June 28
Ghost update Jul 23 AM
PPR Email received: Jul 23 PM (VO: POS)

Submitted passports to VAC Jul 24. Does anyone know how long it takes for VAC to stamp COPR?
Good luck to everyone awaiting PPR, your day will come soon!
Congrats on PPR!!!
I am not certain how long it takes, but from past applicants who have submitted it has been an average of two to three weeks. My passport was submitted on the 18th and is being processed.

DeliaCW

May 23, 2019
Once you have sufficient points, you should get AOR on the same day in which the draw was done. You will then receive an ITA. After you submit all your documents, you will receive an AOR and it usually takes 6 months from the AOR date for your application to get approved.
Thank you for the response. Finalizing my application and looking forward to the next draw.

aron30

Nov 29, 2012
hi guys has anyone had their degrees from other Tertiary Institutions other than UWI evaluated by WES?
and was successful ... was the institution recognized?
Hi all I know its a late reply however I had my UTT diploma and degree successfully evaluated. So yes its possible

DeliaCW

May 23, 2019
Hi all I know its a late reply however I had my UTT diploma and degree successfully evaluated. So yes its possible
Thanks for the reponse. I got my evaluation report back from Wes. it was evaluated as equivalent to a four year degree.

Sherine K

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Hi all, just wanted to let you guys know I picked up my passport today. I ended up contacting the high commission via phone, and they advised me to send them an email marked urgent querying the passport’s location. As it turns out, it was at the VAC and available for collection for almost a month. So if anyone else has the same issue, talk to the high commission or go in person to the VAC. They sometimes do not update the tracking.
Can you tell me how long it took High Commissioner to stamp the passport and return to VAC, after they received it?

aron30

Nov 29, 2012
Hi all, this may sound like a silly question but with regards to the police clearance certificate, is it the certificate of character you need to submit? I'm from Trinidad and Tobago.

kast29

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Brazil
Category........
CEC
Yep. The little slip that says your name and no convictions.

Hi all, this may sound like a silly question but with regards to the police clearance certificate, is it the certificate of character you need to submit? I'm from Trinidad and Tobago.

LTJL2010

Nov 5, 2017
Hey Guys

AOR 17 February 2019
3 days left to make 6months

So I spoke with a really awesome agent today. My total wait time was approximately 20mins.
She was as thorough as can be so I commended her.

She indicated that since I have 3 days left, she can not take any action (I am guessing- contacting an officer re: my application). She told me that I should call back mid September for an update. My application may take 7 months.

Note the following:
Eligibility: Recommended Passed
Medical: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not yet started.
She indicated that security will start only when my eligibility is confirmed as Passed.

Fingers crossed that I will have some good news soon. I hope this helps.

S7d3

Jun 25, 2019
Hey Guys

AOR 17 February 2019
3 days left to make 6months

So I spoke with a really awesome agent today. My total wait time was approximately 20mins.
She was as thorough as can be so I commended her.

She indicated that since I have 3 days left, she can not take any action (I am guessing- contacting an officer re: my application). She told me that I should call back mid September for an update. My application may take 7 months.

Note the following:
Eligibility: Recommended Passed
Medical: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not yet started.
She indicated that security will start only when my eligibility is confirmed as Passed.

Fingers crossed that I will have some good news soon. I hope this helps.
Thanks for the update, keep us posted.
No updates for me since med passed.

Reactions: LTJL2010

Dpm 16

Nov 28, 2018
Has anyone recently received their passport with COPR from Port of Spain VO. If so how long did it take.

We submitted ours on the 2nd of July and it's currently being processed in Sao Paolo when tracked.

Mirunalini

Aug 20, 2019
Hi...my aor is March 14..
25 days remaining for completion but no update since my medicals done on May..
May I know how to contact ircc via call ..