+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Applicants from Trinidad & Tobago or with Port of Spain VO

candices

Jun 14, 2018
Has anyone recently received their passport with COPR from Port of Spain VO. If so how long did it take.

We submitted ours on the 2nd of July and it's currently being processed in Sao Paolo when tracked.
Hey I am from trinidad, received passprts back with copr stamps in 12 days.

Dpm 16

Nov 28, 2018
Hey I'm also from Trinidad. We submitted on the 2nd of August but they're still being processed at the Canada VAC office in São Paulo (3 weeks tomorrow)

Was yours processed at São Paulo as well?

candices

Jun 14, 2018
Hey I'm also from Trinidad. We submitted on the 2nd of August but they're still being processed at the Canada VAC office in São Paulo (3 weeks tomorrow)

Was yours processed at São Paulo as well?
Hey yes processing was at Sao Paulo. At this time of year could be alot of other visa applications being processed at the same time hence the keep back.
When I went to collect my passports, the vac office was packed.

Nscob

Aug 22, 2019
Hey yes, I submitted on the 2nd of August and got back on the 27th August

Do u get an approval in your express entry before your passport is returned to you . Submitted passports on Sept 3 no word yet ... processing at sao paulo

Dpm 16

Nov 28, 2018
No you don't you'd get an update from VFS global first but mine took 3-4 weeks and they vary. So you may get yours sooner or later

chris1805

May 26, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
POS
App. Filed.......
May 2017
AOR Received.
July 2017
File Transfer...
Nov 2017
Med's Done....
July 2017
Passport Req..
Jan 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2018
LANDED..........
July 2018
Hi All,

Great to see people are still applying and excited to come to Canada. For all those landing or landed and trying to network feel free to reach out to me at confrontation72@gmail.com

Reactions: chouku

Rlucien

Oct 28, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I got a passport request for confirmation of PR on 21 October and submitted by passport on 22 October. I had indicated the the rep at The VAC in POS that I needed my passport back before 10 November as I have a confirmed flight to leave in that date.
She asked that I submit the passport and write the High Commission explaining my case which I did however I got no response to date.
The tracker states that the application is being processed in São Paulo - my concern is - does this mean my passport is there?
Anyone has any experiences as to how long it takes to return the passport?

Thanks

kspence

Mar 1, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I got a passport request for confirmation of PR on 21 October and submitted by passport on 22 October. I had indicated the the rep at The VAC in POS that I needed my passport back before 10 November as I have a confirmed flight to leave in that date.
She asked that I submit the passport and write the High Commission explaining my case which I did however I got no response to date.
The tracker states that the application is being processed in São Paulo - my concern is - does this mean my passport is there?
Anyone has any experiences as to how long it takes to return the passport?

Thanks

Hey morning. The online tracker days Sao Paulo but it's in pos. Generally i think it takes around 12 days from what I've seen and heard. Also I'm not sure why you haven't gotten a response as yet. If it's urgent perhaps you can try to contact them another way?

Rlucien

Oct 28, 2019
Thanks a lot,

If it’s 12 days I should be ok.
I’m going to try to contact another way tomorrow. Fingers crossed I can get the passport back at least end of this week or early next week.

kspence

Mar 1, 2018
No problem. I would quicker think that next week is when you may get it back based on timelines and considering today is a holiday.

Reactions: Rlucien

cindy35

Dec 4, 2019
hi all im trying to gather info on how one can migrate to canada from trinidad .. as we all know there are bogus stuff out there so if anyone has legitiate info can one please share.. there is so mmuch info out there its confusing ...the express entry is just one way but there are many others from my research gathered i need helppppppppp lol