+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Expired COPR

Akshya_s

Apr 23, 2020
Hello,is there anyone on this thread who has received the email of instructions for expired COPR post March 18?

elkadaoui

May 16, 2019
Hello.
Yesterday, I received an email. They have asked me to confirm if I am still interested in coming to Canada in an email within 7 days.
There are no other instructions in the paper.
My copr expired Feb 2021. Iran.
Congraaaats!!!

Are you nominated by a province? Are you a lone applicant, or a family? please keep us updated if they ask medicals or anything. Best of luck to you!!!

anki_t90

Oct 13, 2019
Hello.
Yesterday, I received an email. They have asked me to confirm if I am still interested in coming to Canada in an email within 7 days.
There are no other instructions in the paper.
My copr expired Feb 2021. Iran.
Great news. Its a relief to hear that someone with expired COPR received an email.
Please do update what documents they ask for once you hear from them again

maral_meraj

Oct 5, 2019
I
Congraaaats!!!

Are you nominated by a province? Are you a lone applicant, or a family? please keep us updated if they ask medicals or anything. Best of luck to you!!!
I don't have nomination. I applied in the express entry-FSW stream.
I'm the main applicant and my husband is my dependant.

anki_t90

Oct 13, 2019
COPR expired June 29 2021. Nothing yet. They will consider post June 21 2021 expired COPRs too right?
My COPR Expired on same date as well, i haven't recieved any mail from IRCC as well, please post here, in case you recieve any email ?

notoriousRTG

Oct 2, 2018
I actually received the “Do you still want to immigrate” email from IRCC this morning, hope you did too!
First of all congratulations to everyone who got the mail Cheers.

I am wondering whether they have a proper sequence when sending emails.. it's been almost a year from the day I got my COPR issued.

Did you contact IRCC or contact the embassy that may have triggered to get the email.

Appreciate if anyone can give some idea.

Reactions: elkadaoui