+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Expired COPR

Shackle

May 11, 2019
So I just noticed that this thread is under CEC, I applied under FSW-O though, and it could be possible that they take the original invite ordering, I had applied way back in May 2019 but had to put the app on hold while adding my kid, so it took longer than normal to get a PPR. Not sure if that factors in here, but just thought I would bring that up. Otherwise I didn’t do anything to “trigger” the process. Hope that helps.

First of all congratulations to everyone who got the mail Cheers.

I am wondering whether they have a proper sequence when sending emails.. it's been almost a year from the day I got my COPR issued.

Did you contact IRCC or contact the embassy that may have triggered to get the email.

Appreciate if anyone can give some idea.

Reactions: notoriousRTG

notoriousRTG

Oct 2, 2018
So I just noticed that this thread is under CEC, I applied under FSW-O though, and it could be possible that they take the original invite ordering, I had applied way back in May 2019 but had to put the app on hold while adding my kid, so it took longer than normal to get a PPR. Not sure if that factors in here, but just thought I would bring that up. Otherwise I didn’t do anything to “trigger” the process. Hope that helps.
Do you mean that you made the cut off in May 2019 or got COPR at that time.

I applied under FSW too. Created my account in 2018 September. Got a Provincial nomination in 2019 August. Created a new CIC account. Made the cut off in October 2019. Got my final decision in October 2020..

Shackle

May 11, 2019
Do you mean that you made the cut off in May 2019 or got COPR at that time.

I applied under FSW too. Created my account in 2018 September. Got a Provincial nomination in 2019 August. Created a new CIC account. Made the cut off in October 2019. Got my final decision in October 2020..
Sorry should clarify - May 2019 AOR, got the COPR October 2020

AjayKalra

Feb 15, 2019
I too got an Email for confirmation of reissue of expired COPR asking for my intent to come to Canada last week. I replied on it but since then, there has been no reply from their side. For others who got such an Email some time back, did you receive further steps after your response yet? How long did they take and did they ask for new medicals?

Aruleesee

Star Member
Apr 14, 2019
I too got an Email for confirmation of reissue of expired COPR asking for my intent to come to Canada last week. I replied on it but since then, there has been no reply from their side. For others who got such an Email some time back, did you receive further steps after your response yet? How long did they take and did they ask for new medicals?
That is truly awesome! When did your COPR expire. And any word after that email from them?

Shackle

May 11, 2019
Same.. not even acknowledgement of receipt of my response.. hope they indeed got the email.