+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Expired COPR

Aruleesee

Star Member
Apr 14, 2019
Hello all!

After my re-medicals, I got an email saying 'We are waiting to hear from you! ' and the email said 'we need something from you to continue processing your application.'

When I opened my account I had a request letter. The letter has all sorts of things. It is asking for my passport and if there are any changes in my circumstances. It has also given me a link to check if I need a visa. So I am slightly confused. Is this PPR?

Moreover, the first time around I received PPR I got the passport request in an email form and the email said 'Ready for Visa'
It is different this time around though. I'll get in touch with VFS to confirm too but thought I'll ask here. Is this what a PPR looks like now?

Thanks!

notoriousRTG

Oct 2, 2018
Hello all!

After my re-medicals, I got an email saying 'We are waiting to hear from you! ' and the email said 'we need something from you to continue processing your application.'

When I opened my account I had a request letter. The letter has all sorts of things. It is asking for my passport and if there are any changes in my circumstances. It has also given me a link to check if I need a visa. So I am slightly confused. Is this PPR?

Moreover, the first time around I received PPR I got the passport request in an email form and the email said 'Ready for Visa'
It is different this time around though. I'll get in touch with VFS to confirm too but thought I'll ask here. Is this what a PPR looks like now?

Thanks!
Did you contact a visa center to send the passport?
Did you get any update.

Reactions: sylvAZ

sylvAZ

Nov 17, 2021
Hello all!

Thanks!
Hello,
It must be really frustrating. Please can you elaborate the other things they asked in the email? Since they asked for passport, I would suggest you reach out to VFS and submit it. Comply with the "other things" as well and please don't hesitate to let us know their response

Aruleesee

Star Member
Apr 14, 2019
Hello,
It must be really frustrating. Please can you elaborate the other things they asked in the email? Since they asked for passport, I would suggest you reach out to VFS and submit it. Comply with the "other things" as well and please don't hesitate to let us know their response
I contacted VFS. It was PPR indeed. Sent my passport for stamping.

AMyasnikov3

Jul 13, 2021
Hi everyone,
I got an ultimatum email Oct 5, replied the same day. Nothing since then, is anybody in the same boat with such a long time with no medical request?

sylvAZ

Nov 17, 2021
Hi everyone,
I got an ultimatum email Oct 5, replied the same day. Nothing since then, is anybody in the same boat with such a long time with no medical request?
Sorry about your situation,
No idea why yours is taking so long. Check your spam folder, also which is your VO? I understand that timelines vary from one VO to another

AMyasnikov3

Jul 13, 2021
Hello AMyasnikov3,

Have you got any updates?
Hey,
I called IRCC couple of days ago to confirm that they received my reply to UE. They did received it. They did not clarify why it is taking so long for Warsaw office to contact me. So no Christmas gift for me this year.
I will you know once I get something.

Reactions: sylvAZ

sylvAZ

Nov 17, 2021
Hey,
I called IRCC couple of days ago to confirm that they received my reply to UE. They did received it. They did not clarify why it is taking so long for Warsaw office to contact me. So no Christmas gift for me this year.
I will you know once I get something.
Hey!
I can only imagine the stress during this seemingly endless wait. Hang in there, It will definitely be rectified.