+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Expired COPR

Bkl9113

Sep 29, 2021
Anyone here who is a waiting post medicals for a ppr ? New Delhi / India ? Or anyone who recently got their renewed copr ?

Bkl9113

Sep 29, 2021
I too got an Email for confirmation of reissue of expired COPR asking for my intent to come to Canada last week. I replied on it but since then, there has been no reply from their side. For others who got such an Email some time back, did you receive further steps after your response yet? How long did they take and did they ask for new medicals?

Yes ! We got that email on July 31st and got the medical letter on sep 16th so took more than a month to get a response !

Aruleesee

Star Member
Apr 14, 2019
Hello.
Yesterday, I received an email. They have asked me to confirm if I am still interested in coming to Canada in an email within 7 days.
There are no other instructions in the paper.
My copr expired Feb 2021. Iran.
Question- Did you reply to the same email or compose a new email?

Aruleesee

Star Member
Apr 14, 2019
I too got an Email for confirmation of reissue of expired COPR asking for my intent to come to Canada last week. I replied on it but since then, there has been no reply from their side. For others who got such an Email some time back, did you receive further steps after your response yet? How long did they take and did they ask for new medicals?
Hey, did you get any update from them?

AMyasnikov3

Jul 13, 2021
Got the "do you still want to immigrate" email today. My COPR and visa were issued 25-Jan-2021 and expired 14-June 2021.

notoriousRTG

Oct 2, 2018
Hey Ajay,

Did you receive any reply yet?

Mahek404@

Oct 13, 2021
Hi guys! I received do you still want to immigrate email on 28th sep and replied on 1st oct. My status got changed from approved - to submitted on 13th Oct (today). I had also replied informing that I have got married this year.

Reactions: notoriousRTG

notoriousRTG

Oct 2, 2018
Hi guys! I received do you still want to immigrate email on 28th sep and replied on 1st oct. My status got changed from approved - to submitted on 13th Oct (today). I had also replied informing that I have got married this year.
Congratulations Mahek!
Did you get instructions to do medical again?