+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EVERYTHING ABOUT MORDEN 2016

shavetagosain

Jan 9, 2019
Hi there i applying in morden city but my express entry profile says i am not eligible whereas everything they are asking i qualify for that.so want to confirm can i still fill application form if ee says i am not eligible .

NicolasHenri

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
Hi there i applying in morden city but my express entry profile says i am not eligible whereas everything they are asking i qualify for that.so want to confirm can i still fill application form if ee says i am not eligible .
@shavetagosain morden also run a program for non-ee applicant, what I can suggest is to apply in morden and then you wait for their reply. ther's no harm on sending your application to them.

Reactions: qaziarslantariq

NicolasHenri

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
Can you share please Skype interview questions, TRV information for aspirants like me?
@qaziarslantariq

the questions are very casual, Shelly will ask you about your family, your work experience, country of residence, your NOC, your education & ECA & IELTs copy result to be send after the interview. if you pass then they will give you an invitation letter for Exploratory Visit. the EV letter will be included when you process your TRV. Shelly will guide you along the way and she is very helpful.

Good Luck!

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
@qaziarslantariq

the questions are very casual, Shelly will ask you about your family, your work experience, country of residence, your NOC, your education & ECA & IELTs copy result to be send after the interview. if you pass then they will give you an invitation letter for Exploratory Visit. the EV letter will be included when you process your TRV. Shelly will guide you along the way and she is very helpful.

Good Luck!
Thanks @NicolasHenri. May I get a Skype interview request from her first.

shavetagosain

Jan 9, 2019
But still the website says they need express entry number only but doesnt say u have to be eligible so if ee says i am not eligible is it still good or not.

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
You need to pass the initial screening to be invited for the Skype interview. did you send your EOI to morden?
I have sent in December, waiting for their reply. May I get an invite for Skype Interview. Problem is that they just require Welders and Carpenters only as per their website.

Zee D

Oct 3, 2018
@shavetagosain morden also run a program for non-ee applicant, what I can suggest is to apply in morden and then you wait for their reply. ther's no harm on sending your application to them.
Hi dear,
Does Morden(MCDII) accepts any occupation other than targeted occupation(e.g, welder, carpenter and plumber etc..) ? I am planning to apply for MCDII but my occupation is NOC Type '0'. What would you suggest?

NicolasHenri

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
Hi dear,
Does Morden(MCDII) accepts any occupation other than targeted occupation(e.g, welder, carpenter and plumber etc..) ? I am planning to apply for MCDII but my occupation is NOC Type '0'. What would you suggest?
I will suggest to send your application and let them decide on that. there's no harm of sending your application. good luck.

Reactions: qaziarslantariq