+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EVERYTHING ABOUT MORDEN 2016

shepea

Jun 25, 2018
@NicolasHenri
Will they accept occupation NOC 1241,
I have submitted all documents and email in December 2018, is there a chance that this NOC will be selected, or only preference will be given to the required NOC's

fperk_83

Nov 1, 2016
@NicolasHenri
I have submitted all documents and email in December 2018, is there a chance that this NOC will be selected, or only preference will be given to the required NOC's
Its a bit doubtful. Even I am the same NOC as urs and didnt receive the positive reply from their end. But they asked to apply after 6 months again

NicolasHenri

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
@NicolasHenri
To be honest with you, I have no idea as to what NOC they are looking for now.
My personal view is that the NOC changes from time to time since they have a pool of applicants and even several applicants in the pipeline waiting for the PR from the federal. chances that certain NOC was already filled and specific NOC is what they need to process. Bear in mind that they are looking on a longer horizon as well to close the labor gap. There is no harm of applying again, you just need to check regularly what they require during that time.

sososuku

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
My husband is from near Morden and his family still lives out there. If anyone has any general questions about the town, or settling in the town, etc, feel free to send me a message.

I don't know the nomination process because I didn't come through that one (came through a federal program), so I can't answer questions about the Morden immigration program, but I will be glad to answer questions about the town, the region, and general settlement topics.
Please kindly furnish me with Information I need to know about how to successfully settle in Morden, I have been invited to come for an exploratory visit. Thanks