+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EVERYTHING ABOUT MORDEN 2016

jules013

Nov 24, 2018
Shelly will only ask very casual questions like your educational back ground ( if you do ECA, then she will ask you to send the report to her), work experience ( NOC), your family ( Wife and kids), how many yrs you're living in the current country and if your IELTS is still valid ( she will also ask a copy of it). she is very friendly so don't stress out.
Just make sure that you talk slowly in a sense that she can understand what you are saying.
All the best.
Thank you so much for your reply. :)

profkris

Aug 5, 2018
Hello house, please I need your assistance with the form: how do you respond to this:
For ALL previous applications above, please answer ALL of the following – 1) Who was the Principal Applicant? 2) When was the application submitted? 3) Has the application been denied? 4) Why was the application denied? 5) How has this situation changed?

yogesh-india

Dec 14, 2017
My noc is 6221 and not yet submitt my visa request
Hi @M.Mogy,

My NOC code is also 6221 and I am also planning to apply for Morden Immigration Program. Just wanted to check your status as if now.

May I also know where are you from. I am form New Delhi, India.

Appreciate your response.

Regards,
Yogesh

yogesh-india

Dec 14, 2017
Just now finished my interview with Immigration coordinator and she is very nice and always smiling to give positive confidence. Below are the questions,
1) self introduction
2) What do you do with your family means how to spend time with your family members
3) About my wife details and her lacel of English
4) How do your know Morden and If you want to select then can you come to Morden for exploratory visit
5) how you cope with rural areas means do you have any experience about rural areas living
6) Do you have your own home
7) If you do job as Manufacturing Manager or manufacturing engineer
8) if you visit here on exploratory visit the. What would be your first steps?
9) have you ever been to abroad
10) during your visit how you explore Morden ?
11) asking questions about my present company and previous company details and my role profile

She will tell me that Till the next Wednesday will inform about exploratory visit
12) any question you wanted to ask me.
My self:- I asked her to what is the sucess if I would be selected for EV and chances to get next process and she told me that out 9/10 has got PR.

Fingers crossed now. Pray for me to get EV.
Hi @rdmindia,

My NOC code is 6221 and I am also planning to apply for Morden Immigration Program. Just wanted to check your status as if now.

May I also know where are you from. I am form New Delhi, India.

Appreciate your response.

Regards,
Yogesh

NicolasHenri

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
Hello all,
Is there any problem for applying to move morden as bachelor?
Are they giving priority to family?
@Honest1234 you can send your application, there's no harm of doing it...They will also give you immediately a feedback if you are eligible or not.
What I know is that they prioritized application for family status but during my EV there is a single lady doing the EV so I believe for certain NOC they will consider single applicants ( this is my personal observation only). all the best.