+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EVERYTHING ABOUT MORDEN 2016

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yes any NOC can apply. But they give preference to those who are in demand list they mentioned on website.

Secondly this exploratory visit doesn't guarantee any nomination. So its a risk of spending money and visit canada on this basis..
Yes, that's the biggest concern. Visiting Canada after spending money and not getting nominated

Sep 29, 2017
Hello All,

I have applied Visitor visa for.my exploratory visit and Hoping to get within short span. My question is,

1) I am also eligible in SINP so I applied in 5 July intake so this will create any complication to my Morden application and visit?
2) is there any system to get know Morden team about I have also applied in SINP. If they know then would be asked questions on my intention to stay in Morden so in that case what to do during interview time.
3) can I convince them if they will give positive confirmation then willing to do withdraw from SINP. Is it enough?

Please advise.
Hi. Did u get invitation from morden for exploratory visit? Please share your timeline. I also have applied for morden and sinp both. Share email address or mobile number if possible for brief discussion

smilewinnipeg16

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
Yes, that's the biggest concern. Visiting Canada after spending money and not getting nominated
Yes its just waste of money and Canada is making money..

Canada Immigration system is not so wise... As most oppositon parties blamed Justin Trudeau for launching a failed Immigration system.. Above 40% Canadian Employers didn't find Immigrants are worth as their experience in field is poor which is not required at all...SEE THIS POST - https://montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/canadian-employers-need-workers-but-balk-at-hiring-immigrants-survey

Canadian Employers wants to hire less qualified people and people who have low CRS Scores. But not sure when this and how it will be implemented.

rdmindia

Nov 24, 2016
Hi. Did u get invitation from morden for exploratory visit? Please share your timeline. I also have applied for morden and sinp both. Share email address or mobile number if possible for brief discussion
I got invitation letter but unfirunfortun my visitors visa application refused by them. So planning to reapply in December.

Ali-1990

May 23, 2018
Hi all ,
i am interesting in Morden program so can I meet skilled category list it’s necessary ??or if my skills is not in that in-demand skilled category then can I eligible to apply for this program please advice
Thanks

Mar 12, 2018
Thanks for prompt reply. I gone thru that iys really simple but I want to ask sir that I have heard its closed now , Is it true?
secondly , I have applied few days back in Quebec too, Will it be a problem as i want to apply in Morden too?
Lastly , Sir What we can write in the box that why i feel morden is fit for me that is what my reason for applying to Morden .Is there any diplomatic way to answer this because this is one of the main reason for the application forgetting selected .Thanks

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Thanks for prompt reply. I gone thru that iys really simple but I want to ask sir that I have heard its closed now , Is it true?
secondly , I have applied few days back in Quebec too, Will it be a problem as i want to apply in Morden too?
Lastly , Sir What we can write in the box that why i feel morden is fit for me that is what my reason for applying to Morden .Is there any diplomatic way to answer this because this is one of the main reason for the application forgetting selected .Thanks
Did you apply through Arrima Portal or you applied for CSQ? Arrima Portal won't matter since it is just an expression of interest. However, if you have a pending application to any other province then you won't qualify for Morden.

It is still open. They just sent me a confirmation an hour ago, that my application was accepted and decision will be made on 1st December.

The reason why Morden fits for you question is for you to answer. I really can't tell you that. Read about Morden and what facilities they have and see if that matches your profile and explain if your noc will be relevant to the community.

If you get selected you should know that you will have to make an exploratory visit and will be interviewed with Manitoba Immigration officier

Good luck!!