+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EVERYTHING ABOUT MORDEN 2016

Lexmark86

Nov 5, 2014
Hi Epal! My skype interview went well and they invited me to go to Manila this October for an interview with MPNP officer. Hence, our EV will be waived. Thanks for the info by the way. We are totally aware of the difference between Sg and Morden and we really look forward of settling in a slow paced, rural environment and away from busy cities. That is why Morden is our main choice. My wife is the one employed at Lexmark Phils. Hope we could get a positive results. Same goes to all of you.

Epal

Jul 21, 2015
Lexmark86 said:
Hi Epal! My skype interview went well and they invited me to go to Manila this October for an interview with MPNP officer. Hence, our EV will be waived. Thanks for the info by the way. We are totally aware of the difference between Sg and Morden and we really look forward of settling in a slow paced, rural environment and away from busy cities. That is why Morden is our main choice. My wife is the one employed at Lexmark Phils. Hope we could get a positive results. Same goes to all of you.
Ok :) I was just wondering if we are from the same city. From what I know Lexmark is in Cebu.

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
tbala1976 said:
Dear Mates, I have one basic question. I am just preparing my IELTS for Nov 2016 general test batch. Remaining all criteria's I am meeting. Can I apply for Morden 2016 nomination, later I can submit my IELTS score. Kindly clarify.

Thanks and Regards
Bala
Hello Bala,

Just make sure you are eligible. You can check their website for your reference www.mordenimmigration.com and make sure you have a score not lower than 5 for each category in IELTS (speaking, listening, writing, and reading). Good luck on your application!

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
Lexmark86 said:
Hi Ellabear! I am so happy for you. Hope everything goes well smoothly on your application. My interview will be this thursday, October 6. Hopefully, I would be given a chance as well accompanied by a lot of prayers. I am currently based in Singapore but if given the opportunity to be interviewed by MPNP officers in Manila, I would not hesitate to fly back in the Philippines this October.
Yes, it is a lot cheaper flying here in Manila than in Canada. Yet if you fly in Morden for an EV, you have a bigger picture of what kind of community you are joining in plus you can gauge how you can survive in Morden since you can research Morden on your own like visiting their schools, grocery stores etc. Btw hows your interview? I hope everything went well

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
Lexmark86 said:
Hello Lexmark! Im so happy for you that you are invited for an interview also this October. I hope that we could meet there and have a small chit chat probably. Epal already went there for an EV. Hes a great help if you have questions with regards to what can you expect with regards to actual life in Morden. I hope everything go well with our application. Seems like we are batch mates and hopefully maging magkakapit bahay tayo doon :)

Lexmark86

Nov 5, 2014
Ellabear said:
Hello Lexmark! Im so happy for you that you are invited for an interview also this October. I hope that we could meet there and have a small chit chat probably. Epal already went there for an EV. Hes a great help if you have questions with regards to what can you expect with regards to actual life in Morden. I hope everything go well with our application. Seems like we are batch mates and hopefully maging magkakapit bahay tayo doon :)
Hi Ellabear! Hope to meet you in person in Manila. My interview will be on the 20th of October. It would be a very quick trip for me. I will land in Manila at 2pm then interview at 6.40pm and fly back to Singapore at 10.30pm hahaha I just couldn't afford to lose this rare opportunity. Hope our application goes well and will be future neighbors.

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
Lexmark86 said:
Hi Ellabear! Hope to meet you in person in Manila. My interview will be on the 20th of October. It would be a very quick trip for me. I will land in Manila at 2pm then interview at 6.40pm and fly back to Singapore at 10.30pm hahaha I just couldn't afford to lose this rare opportunity. Hope our application goes well and will be future neighbors.
You are correct! aw our interview would be October 21st at 2pm. Really, they still have interview at 6.40PM? wow, seems like they will be interviewing a lot of applicants.

NS RMP

Apr 4, 2014
hi
I have sent my EOI on 6th oct and received receipt mail on same day stating they will inform within 1-3 days by when they will review my EOI
But till today i.e. 12/10 have'nt received reply from them is it normal or I am out of the race.

hellgate

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Nomination.....
15-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-04-2017
Med's Done....
09-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi guys,

Is there anybody who went to EV and can share his experience? What did they ask at the interview in Manitoba? What was the questions? Please help.

Debeto

Aug 28, 2016
"Thank you for your interest in immigrating to Morden, Manitoba! Your application will be reviewed before February 1, 2017.
Please note that we receive a very large number of qualified applications, and only some of the qualified applicants will be selected for our program.
You will receive a response on or before December 1, 2016 regarding whether your application was chosen for further consideration towards an exploratory visit."

Fingers crossed down here in Brazil... ;)

Gisademattos

May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 08, 2016
Nomination.....
Sept 01, 2015
AOR Received.
March 22, 2016
Debeto said:
"Thank you for your interest in immigrating to Morden, Manitoba! Your application will be reviewed before February 1, 2017.
Please note that we receive a very large number of qualified applications, and only some of the qualified applicants will be selected for our program.
You will receive a response on or before December 1, 2016 regarding whether your application was chosen for further consideration towards an exploratory visit."

Fingers crossed down here in Brazil... ;)

Hello There! Would you like to join our community on FB? It is for Brazilian people only and there are 4 applicants already in the process and we have shared our experiences! You can find us under the group name "Processo Morden/Manitoba". good luck!