+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EVERYTHING ABOUT MORDEN 2016

Debeto

Aug 28, 2016
Hello, everybody!

We are a Brazilian couple with two kids and we're preparing ourselves to apply for Morden, though we are not in the target professions. We are completely in love with this city and this is our number one option, so let's cross our fingers.

It's been nice to read about you all, and who knows we can be neighbours in the future! :)

Reactions: tutsy50

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
Debeto said:
Hello, everybody!

We are a Brazilian couple with two kids and we're preparing ourselves to apply for Morden, though we are not in the target professions. We are completely in love with this city and this is our number one option, so let's cross our fingers.

It's been nice to read about you all, and who knows we can be neighbours in the future! :)
Hello Debeto!

Welcome to the forum! We are already invited for an exploratory visit to Morden but we are planning our visit first quarter of next year. Please write on this forum as to how far are you with regards to the process in applying for Morden so that it can help others also. :)

Emerzone

Sep 4, 2016
Hello I am Filipino and just recently applied to immigrate to Morden. I am so excited, I hope we can push through with this! Heard a lot of nice things 'bout Morden!

femix

Sep 4, 2016
Yes I applied to Morden in July 2016 and I have been sent ITA letter. My concern is that my sponsor lives I Winnipeg. Please advise if I can continue with the application or I should decline it

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
Emerzone said:
Hello I am Filipino and just recently applied to immigrate to Morden. I am so excited, I hope we can push through with this! Heard a lot of nice things 'bout Morden!
Hello Emerzone!

Welcome to the forum! Are you waiting for an invitation for a Skype interview? :)

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
femix said:
Yes I applied to Morden in July 2016 and I have been sent ITA letter. My concern is that my sponsor lives I Winnipeg. Please advise if I can continue with the application or I should decline it
Hello femix,

In order for you to qualify in Morden immigration, you should NOT have friends or family in any part of Canada. Please check their website www.mordenimmigration.com

Thanks!

Lexmark86

Nov 5, 2014
Hi Ellabear! I am also a Filipino who wished to live in Morden. Last year 2015, my application was rejected. And now, I emailed them again to review and reconsider my application. And now, I have a scheduled skype interview next week. If you dont mind, can u pls share some possible interview questions so that we can be prepared beforehand? Hope I could get positive results after.

In addition, my occupation is not on the targeted list. You might want to give it a try guys.. Actually, this is my second attempt. We don't know, you might be given a consideration as well. Hope it helps.

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
Lexmark86 said:
Hi Ellabear! I am also a Filipino who wished to live in Morden. Last year 2015, my application was rejected. And now, I emailed them again to review and reconsider my application. And now, I have a scheduled skype interview next week. If you dont mind, can u pls share some possible interview questions so that we can be prepared beforehand? Hope I could get positive results after.

In addition, my occupation is not on the targeted list. You might want to give it a try guys.. Actually, this is my second attempt. We don't know, you might be given a consideration as well. Hope it helps.
Hello Lexmark! That is good to hear! Well, my partner is the principal applicant. He was asked, hows your family. What do you do on weekends. How do you spend time with your family. What is your partner's career. Are you willing to sell your properties once your approved. Questions are more of regarding his relationship to his family. But again, it still depends what questions she wanted to ask. its a short interview about 15 minutes or so. Just smile, be confident and express yourself well in English. She is very nice and always smiling. Probably, you'll feel nervous at first but as you go along the interview, you'll feel comfortable talking to her. Wish you get through it and pass the interview :) balitaan mo kami :)

Reactions: AAkins

Lexmark86

Nov 5, 2014
Hi Ellabear! I really appreciate your timely feedback and for the words of encouragement. I will just bear in mind all your tips. If you don't mind, what is the profession of your partner? I am hoping that I will be given a chance for an exploratory visit as my experience does not appear on their in-demand job list. I am working as a manager in a supermarket. I will just try my best to look and converse well during the skype interview. Haha Please keep us updated also with regards to the progress of your application. That would serve as an inspiration to all of us.

hellgate

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Nomination.....
15-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-04-2017
Med's Done....
09-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi guys,

I cannot understand about the sequence of timeline. First, send the form and required documents. Second, if all documents are ok and accepted, they will contact with you and arrange a skype interview. Third, if everything goes well, they will invite you for EV and lastly, nomination. Right?

If they made a skype interview, what will we do during EV? It is mentioned on official website that the interview will be held at our EV.

Please advise.

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
Lexmark86 said:
Hi Ellabear! I really appreciate your timely feedback and for the words of encouragement. I will just bear in mind all your tips. If you don't mind, what is the profession of your partner? I am hoping that I will be given a chance for an exploratory visit as my experience does not appear on their in-demand job list. I am working as a manager in a supermarket. I will just try my best to look and converse well during the skype interview. Haha Please keep us updated also with regards to the progress of your application. That would serve as an inspiration to all of us.
Hello Lexmark, He is a supervisor in an automotive and transpo business. I believe they need workers for restaurants and grocery stores. Probably their in demand job has changed. MPNP officers will be here this October. We were invited for EV but then Shelly sent us an email that we could have our interview here is Manila as MPNP officers will be here this October and EV will be waived. When is your interview? Yep, Ill update whenever there is new regarding our application.

tbala1976

Sep 28, 2016
Dear Mates, I have one basic question. I am just preparing my IELTS for Nov 2016 general test batch. Remaining all criteria's I am meeting. Can I apply for Morden 2016 nomination, later I can submit my IELTS score. Kindly clarify.

Thanks and Regards
Bala

Lexmark86

Nov 5, 2014
Hi Ellabear! I am so happy for you. Hope everything goes well smoothly on your application. My interview will be this thursday, October 6. Hopefully, I would be given a chance as well accompanied by a lot of prayers. I am currently based in Singapore but if given the opportunity to be interviewed by MPNP officers in Manila, I would not hesitate to fly back in the Philippines this October.

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
hellgate said:
Hi guys,

I cannot understand about the sequence of timeline. First, send the form and required documents. Second, if all documents are ok and accepted, they will contact with you and arrange a skype interview. Third, if everything goes well, they will invite you for EV and lastly, nomination. Right?

If they made a skype interview, what will we do during EV? It is mentioned on official website that the interview will be held at our EV.

Please advise.

Hello Hellgate,

First, Send the app form and needed requirement via email. Then youll received acknowledgement letter with a date up to when are you going to wait for a feedback which is a schedule for a Skype interview. Usually, it takes 1 to 3 months to receive a feedback. If you did not received a feedback after the date that is stated, most likely you are not chosen. Remember: they only choose 50 families/candidates per year.

If ever you received a feedback, immigration officer will schedule you for a Skype interview. After the interview, you will receive an invitation for exploratory visit after a week or so if you passed the Skype interview.

On your EV, you have to research a lot about Morden and at the end of your EV youll have another interview with MPNP officers in Manitoba.

After that, you have to wait if you are receiving the invitation to apply

Epal

Jul 21, 2015
Lexmark86 said:
Hi Ellabear! I am so happy for you. Hope everything goes well smoothly on your application. My interview will be this thursday, October 6. Hopefully, I would be given a chance as well accompanied by a lot of prayers. I am currently based in Singapore but if given the opportunity to be interviewed by MPNP officers in Manila, I would not hesitate to fly back in the Philippines this October.
Hello. How was the interview? I did my EV last July. If you're in SG, Morden will be a huge change. You will see seemingly endless stretch of farmlands around Morden and the rest of the other towns. It's about small town life but you can have all the basics and it's a great place for families. The Filipino community is pretty solid too as well as other immigrants. Btw, I'm just curious with your UN, did you happen to work at Lexmark in the Phils?