Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
Atlas! Done with the skype interview. Now, waiting game on if we are receiving the letter for an EV

noorulhuda

Dec 16, 2015
Manitoba, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
08-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-Jan-2018
LANDED..........
21-Feb-2018
Eligibility

In order to qualify you MUST:

- Be between the ages of 21 and 45
- Have no other connection to other parts of Canada (i.e. through friends, relatives or previous employment or education)
- Have completed a post-secondary education or training program of at least one year duration, for which you received a diploma, certificate, or degree
- At least two years of full-time work experience in the past five years
- A General IELTS test with a minimum score of 5 in EACH band
- Have the genuine intention and ability to economically establish and settle in Morden
- Have settlement funds as required by MPNP ($10,000 for the Principal Applicant and $2,000 for each dependent). This is in addition to any funds needed for exploratory visits expenses.
- Fall within one of our targeted occupations

Targeted Occupations - Morden's Top In-Demand Jobs

Due to high numbers of applicants, preference for selection will be given to applicants who:
- Have experience in manufacturing (specifically entry level manufacturing),
- cabinetmakers,
- factory sewing machine operators
- heavy vehicle mechanic

These target occupations are subject to change – continue to check this site
for changes.

In addition to having recent work experience in one of the above target occupations, it is also important that the applicant:
- Have experience in living in a rural area, with the ability to adapt to culture and climate
- Show genuine intention in living and working in Morden, with no previous connections with other parts of Canada

source: http://www.mordenimmigration.com/#!mpnp-sw-eligibility/c1qba

Epal

Jul 21, 2015
Ellabear said:
Atlas! Done with the skype interview. Now, waiting game on if we are receiving the letter for an EV
When would you get your result? I'm doing my EV soon. If you get your invitation soon enough maybe we can be on the same week :) I'm also from the Philippines.

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
Epal said:
When would you get your result? I'm doing my EV soon. If you get your invitation soon enough maybe we can be on the same week :) I'm also from the Philippines.
Hi! Shelly said to wait on June 17 or 18. When did you received your EV invitation? I heard that there will be no exploratory visit this July because of an event. is it true? when are you going for your EV?

Tersna

Jun 11, 2016
Hi we sent our application to svoth@mordenmb.com is this the correct email address? We have not received any response in over a week. Do they reply everyone who applies or just the successful ones? Also can anyone who has received a response kindly share their timelines. Many thanks

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
Tersna said:
Hi we sent our application to svoth@mordenmb.com is this the correct email address? We have not received any response in over a week. Do they reply everyone who applies or just the successful ones? Also can anyone who has received a response kindly share their timelines. Many thanks
Hi Tersna,

I believe you can send your application too to that address you gave and that will go directly to shelly voth, the immigration officer of Morden but we sent our application to info@mordenimmigration.com and in few hours we received a reply stating that our application was received and turnaround time of the review of our application is stated there. You should be receiving an acknowledgement that they have received your application within the next few hours or the next day. It states there if they will further review your application or if you are not qualified. Hope this helps ;)

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
Just an update.

We already received our Invitation for Exploratory visit :)

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
congrat ela, ela can you give us more details about this exploration visit, the processing time, is it fast or slow, is it for visiting or working, and any other info

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
Ayokunlex01 said:
congrat ela, ela can you give us more details about this exploration visit, the processing time, is it fast or slow, is it for visiting or working, and any other info

Hello, Sure. I can share our exploratory visit experience. We are targeting to do our exploratory visit this September. If not, we might do it Feb or March of next year. What program did you applied for? Thanks!

Jul 11, 2016
I am also waiting for an interview. My friend went to 2 mos. Ago to Morden and done ev. He said it is a nice place but cost of living is increasing but he like it there. There are lots of various nationalities. Ukrainian, filipino, german, russian, indian.

By the way you have to save and bring enough money as hotel /apt rent per day is 50$.
Food - $8-15 per meal.
Taxi- 150-175 taxi one way or rent a car - 300-500$

For those filipinos: you can contact one family, their house is open for rent and it cost you less than 50$ with free breakfast. If they are available they can tour you around the area.

Addtl info bring formal attire for an interview.

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer

well am almost done, just waiting for medicals, i applied for permanent residence, ella my questions now is, can you work when you get there, or is it just a visiting visa

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
Jen1234jen1234 said:
I am also waiting for an interview. My friend went to 2 mos. Ago to Morden and done ev. He said it is a nice place but cost of living is increasing but he like it there. There are lots of various nationalities. Ukrainian, filipino, german, russian, indian.

By the way you have to save and bring enough money as hotel /apt rent per day is 50$.
Food - $8-15 per meal.

For those filipinos: you can contact one family, their house is open for rent and it cost you less than 50$ with free breakfast. If they are available they can tour you around the area.

jen it also depends on the pronvince and city you are, some big cities u expect high cost of living there, but u also earn big, your salary is big, so jen there is okay, after removing all those stuffs, including tax, you will still earn a reasonable income

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
Ayokunlex01 said:
Hi Ayokunlex01,

During the exploratory visit of maximum 10 days which is part of their application process, ofcourse you cannot work there but once you got your permanent residency through morden program and landed there, yes you can work there.

well am almost done, just waiting for medicals, i applied for permanent residence, ella my questions now is, can you work when you get there, or is it just a visiting visa

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
Jen1234jen1234 said:

Food - $8-15 per meal.

Hello Jen,

I just wonder, are you a Filipino? Where can we contact a Filipino family? is it safe? Thanks!