Feb 08, 2016
Nomination.....
Sept 01, 2015
AOR Received.
March 22, 2016
Debeto said:
Thank you! I'll be there!

;D
I´ve sent you a private msg. Check your inbox. :)

ehsan195

Jan 19, 2017
Hi everyone,

Im about to apply for morden program, so those guys who like ellabear, epal and ... that passed already some part of the process please share more of your experiences.
Thank you so much.

Reactions: adds.17

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi guys, what should be the documents to submit for EOI? What should be mentioned on the email to have a positive feedback from Morden?
Thanks

Premier74

Feb 17, 2017
Epal said:
Hello. How was the interview? I did my EV last July. If you're in SG, Morden will be a huge change. You will see seemingly endless stretch of farmlands around Morden and the rest of the other towns. It's about small town life but you can have all the basics and it's a great place for families. The Filipino community is pretty solid too as well as other immigrants. Btw, I'm just curious with your UN, did you happen to work at Lexmark in the Phils?
Hi Epal ...Could you tell me what had happened with you in ur EV? Because I got my invitation to EV and I'm trying to find more information about this visit and the cost of living for the visit ?
How was the Mpnp interview?
Could you tell me if u get the Mpnp letter or not?

Thanks 8) 8)

ehsan195

Jan 19, 2017
Premier74 said:
Hi Epal ...Could you tell me what had happened with you in ur EV? Because I got my invitation to EV and I'm trying to find more information about this visit and the cost of living for the visit ?

Thanks 8) 8)
dear premier 74

could you share some of you experiences till you get the EV invitation?
I mean tell us about skype meeting and ...
thank you.

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello guys, any update for those who submitted an applications?

dannio

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Pls l want to ask can one really use property estimation for real in Proof of Settlement and is there a format for property estimation l saw the below on their website

What you will need to apply:

Application form

C.V. or resume for the principal applicant and spouse

Copy of passport

IELTS result

Proof of Settlement Funds (Scan of bank statement and/or property estimation.)

Reactions: adds.17

Premier74

Feb 17, 2017
Premier74 said:

Thanks 8) 8)
Hi there ,
I've already applied to get the visit visa to arrange my EV .
I Hope I can finish it as soon as possible.
See you.

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
You mean you've got Exploratory visit invitation? When did you had skype interview?

Nanccccie

Mar 28, 2017
Epal said:
When would you get your result? I'm doing my EV soon. If you get your invitation soon enough maybe we can be on the same week :) I'm also from the Philippines.

Hello po. Kakapasa ko lang po today ng application ko sa morden.

Nanccccie

Mar 28, 2017
Jen1234jen1234 said:
I am also waiting for an interview. My friend went to 2 mos. Ago to Morden and done ev. He said it is a nice place but cost of living is increasing but he like it there. There are lots of various nationalities. Ukrainian, filipino, german, russian, indian.

By the way you have to save and bring enough money as hotel /apt rent per day is 50$.
Food - $8-15 per meal.
Taxi- 150-175 taxi one way or rent a car - 300-500$

For those filipinos: you can contact one family, their house is open for rent and it cost you less than 50$ with free breakfast. If they are available they can tour you around the area.

Addtl info bring formal attire for an interview.

Hello, whose family is that? I am interested since soon i will be visiting morden. :)

snickers_21

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Hello, for those applying for Morden, is there any chance to be invited for EV even if your occupation does not fall on in-demand jobs?

Entry level manufacturing (assembly, simple machine operation),
Painting (machine spray of furniture or vehicles),
Factory sewing machine operators, or
Restaurant service (especially fast food)

Lexmark86

Nov 5, 2014
Hi! I received an invitation from Morden even though my skill set does not fall under the in demand occupations of Morden. You may want to give it a try and submit all the necessary documents based on their website. For your info, I am working in a supermarket but they'd considered my application.

Roxyanne

Apr 7, 2017
Lexmark86 said:
Hi! I received an invitation from Morden even though my skill set does not fall under the in demand occupations of Morden. You may want to give it a try and submit all the necessary documents based on their website. For your info, I am working in a supermarket but they'd considered my application.
. Hi..I also received ITA,I also took my interview last October and I just receive my IELTS result so I am planning to apply for EOI, It seems you already filled up EOI,I want to ask about the bank certificate,,my bank cert is in Philippine peso so is it okay if I will just convert the amount to canadian dollar with the present canadian to peso equivalent?Thanks in advance..