Visa Office......
Ottawa
Med's Done....
09-09-2019
Passport Req..
30-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2020
Same, here. Only got an acknowledgement which says the following. I'm not sure what they mean by "...or if a decision is made on your application.". Didn't help my anxiety. Anyone else's response has the same text?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided regarding your willingness to travel and your settlement plan and have forwarded them to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

XXXXX
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html
I'm relying heavily on this group/thread for information. Appreciate all your inputs and updates a lot!

quantized

Aug 11, 2018
Same, here. Only got an acknowledgement which says the following. I'm not sure what they mean by "...or if a decision is made on your application.". Didn't help my anxiety. Anyone else's response has the same text?

I'm relying heavily on this group/thread for information. Appreciate all your inputs and updates a lot!
I received the exact same message on my first webform. I hope you hear from them soon.

Reactions: ksk1947

ksk1947

Sep 21, 2020
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Med's Done....
09-09-2019
Passport Req..
30-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2020
I received the exact same message on my first webform. I hope you hear from them soon.
Thanks for your response. Fingers crossed we all hear back soon!

Msin2020

Sep 9, 2020
Just noticed that the generic reply from ircc after raising my last webform has the following line:

“Good day,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

Furthermore, we are pleased to confirm that the application is still in process.”

Do you guys see this last line (underlined by me) in your generic email reply from ircc or is this something new?

stuthibalaji

Sep 15, 2020
Just noticed that the generic reply from ircc after raising my last webform has the following line:

“Good day,
We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

Furthermore, we are pleased to confirm that the application is still in process.”

Do you guys see this last line (underlined by me) in your generic email reply from ircc or is this something new?
This is what I got (underlined and bold text by me), although they say that we can see it on out account. I don't see anything on my account -

Good day,

We are pleased to confirm reception of the document(s).

We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration.

Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:

• Submitted by mail (if it was not linkedto an online account):
  • Submitted online orsubmitted by mail and linked to an online account:

Msin2020

Sep 9, 2020
This is what I got (underlined and bold text by me), although they say that we can see it on out account. I don't see anything on my account -

Good day,

We are pleased to confirm reception of the document(s).

We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration.

Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:

• Submitted by mail (if it was not linkedto an online account):
  • Submitted online orsubmitted by mail and linked to an online account:
Wording of my email is very similar to yours and no updates in my account even though the email says it. So I guess nothing has changed and we still need to wait.

Jj_singh

Jul 19, 2019
Wording of my email is very similar to yours and no updates in my account even though the email says it. So I guess nothing has changed and we still need to wait.
I got the same one yesterday , Looks like they are not prioritizing people who want to travel in Nov , Dec.

Jj_singh

Jul 19, 2019
looks like a lot of people are getting Authorization letters from NDVO and rather quickly. Anyone in this group received anything so far ?

Msin2020

Sep 9, 2020
looks like a lot of people are getting Authorization letters from NDVO and rather quickly. Anyone in this group received anything so far ?
Unfortunately, I have not received any communication other than the generic email reply from ircc after submitting 2 web forms.
Looks like most applicants based in the USA are still waiting.....if that is not the case, please do share....

stuthibalaji

Sep 15, 2020
The silence from IRCC is deafening. Anyone with any updates? I am worried that my employer will terminate my employment if I keep them waiting past the end of this year. The plan was to move early November, but it seems like I am being overly optimistic.
I haven't come across any positive case for applications from the US. :(

Jj_singh

Jul 19, 2019
The silence from IRCC is deafening. Anyone with any updates? I am worried that my employer will terminate my employment if I keep them waiting past the end of this year. The plan was to move early November, but it seems like I am being overly optimistic.
Some on this group got PPR request from US ... Keeping fingers crossed

Msin2020

Sep 9, 2020
Sorry to hear about your employment situation. That’s rough. Hoping that things work out for all of us.
We are also reanalyzing our relocation plan. Mid November might not happen for us. Sucks but nothing we could do here.