+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE profile - Include all work history or only work for which I can claim points?

Akinejyam

Jul 10, 2018
@Akinejyam You dont have to include your PART time job, as I am sure you wouldnt have got any points on that for your PRE ITA, and more over you are saying it is not coming under any NOC, Job inclusions needs to be there for full time of 40 hours of work.

You need to have all scanned copies on your passport,

Hi thank you Kumar. However I don't have the passport with me, I was so wrong of renewing my passport without having scanned copy. I didn't expect to have LMIA approved so soon. So opted to renew my passport whole waiting and Phil. Consul took my original passport and will giving back on January. Can I still send the scanned copy of my profile page for the mean time and attach a letter of explanation regarding passport renewal and will mention to submit old and new passport once received? Thanks

kumar55

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Hi thank you Kumar. However I don't have the passport with me, I was so wrong of renewing my passport without having scanned copy. I didn't expect to have LMIA approved so soon. So opted to renew my passport whole waiting and Phil. Consul took my original passport and will giving back on January. Can I still send the scanned copy of my profile page for the mean time and attach a letter of explanation regarding passport renewal and will mention to submit old and new passport once received? Thanks
@Akinejyam I think you can do that by raising a webform, i suggest you to ask other experts also on the same, Because anways you will have to update your new passport once you receive through webform.

Bilal Sharif

Dec 26, 2020
Background: I am EE candidate having Province Nomination and expecting ITA in next draw, I have question:

I created my Federal EE in Sept 2020 and in July 2020 I lost my job, so naturally I wrote work experience until end of July 2020 and all that work experience was relevant to my NOC. In October 2020 I started new job but with different NOC.

Now kindly advise, should I update my current work experience in federal EE profile (which is not relevant to my primary NOC) under work history Tab??

Because in nomination letter from IRCC they specifically mention that you have to update any change in your circumstances including, language test, addition in family & work experience as well.

ankitagoyal

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Vancouver
Background: I am EE candidate having Province Nomination and expecting ITA in next draw, I have question:

I created my Federal EE in Sept 2020 and in July 2020 I lost my job, so naturally I wrote work experience until end of July 2020 and all that work experience was relevant to my NOC. In October 2020 I started new job but with different NOC.

Now kindly advise, should I update my current work experience in federal EE profile (which is not relevant to my primary NOC) under work history Tab??

Because in nomination letter from IRCC they specifically mention that you have to update any change in your circumstances including, language test, addition in family & work experience as well.
If you’re not claiming points for that work experience, you may put it under your personal history

Reactions: nick_kd07

Hajimuktar

Oct 16, 2019
Does anyone have any advice about the above? I am in a similar situation. I am claiming for 3 years self employment (foreign) which overlaps into a full time job featured in my personal history. It is entirely truthful - I was working horrible hours during that time period and both were full time.

Any ideas? Thank you.
Hello, I know it's been a while you posted this, I am in a similar situation too. Did your later get P.R?

lthakkar

Feb 17, 2021
Hi everyone,

I have a question about the work experience on my EE profile.

I've been in 2 jobs till today.

1. Company A (NOC 2173) - from Jan 2013 to Feb 2017
2. Company B (NOC 1122) - from Oct 2018 till today

I intend to claim points for my experience in Company A, do you think it's OK to just mention that while creating the profile? I have an experience letter from this company too. Of course, I'm going to mention both of these in the personal history section after an ITA has been received.

Also, here's my timeline:
2008 - 2012: BTech
2013 - 2017: Job in Company A (intend to claim points from)
2017 - 2018: MBA (intend to claim points from)
2018 - till today: Job in Company B

WES only asks to send credentials of higher education so my master's has been evaluated with the Canadian equivalency of master's already. Since it happened after my experience in Company A, do you think it'll be a problem? Of course, I'm going to mention all education when I receive the ITA but Btech won't be evaluated by WES.

Cheers,
Lovish

yghon11

Dec 13, 2020
I am creating my profile and I have worked for 4 companies till now.
My first two companies are adding up to 3 years of work ex.
So while adding work history do I need to add all the employers or just the first two companies?

Mar 31, 2021
Hi Guys,

I am in a bit of a dilemma and need some guidance. I have submitted my EE profile and have also submitted my OINP application, NOI for which I received on 15 DEC 2020. In my EE application, under work history, i have mentioned 3 experiences which are as follows,

Wholesaler NOC CODE -0621 from 2010-2016
Service desk analyst - NOC code 2282 from May 2019 - Oct 2019
Data Analyst - NOC CODE 2172 from Nov 2019 - Till now.

I received my OINP NOI on the basis of working as a Data analyst in NOC CODE 2172 for more than 1 year. My question is that once I have submitted my OINP application, can I delete my experience of working as a Service Desk analyst (2282) as I am having few issues to get a letter from the company with jobs description?
As I already have claimed points for NOC CODE 0621 AND 2172 and the total experience is more than 3 years, should I just go ahead and delete the experience for NOC code 2282 before I get approval from Ontario and mention that experience in personal history as I have payslips, offer letter and letter of service.

Would there be any issues if I delete the experience of Service desk analyst?

Please advise.

Thanks in advnace.

Mar 31, 2021
@Akinejyam You dont have to include your PART time job, as I am sure you wouldnt have got any points on that for your PRE ITA, and more over you are saying it is not coming under any NOC, Job inclusions needs to be there for full time of 40 hours of work.

You need to have all scanned copies on your passport,
Hi Kumar,

I am in a bit of a dilemma and need some guidance. I have submitted my EE profile and have also submitted my OINP application, NOI for which I received on 15 DEC 2020. In my EE application, under work history, i have mentioned 3 experiences which are as follows,

I received my OINP NOI on the basis of working as a Data analyst in NOC CODE 2172 for more than 1 year. My question is that once I have submitted my OINP application, can I delete my experience of working as a Service Desk analyst (2282) as I am having few issues to get a letter from the company with jobs description?
As I already have claimed points for NOC CODE 0621 AND 2172 and the total experience is more than 3 years, should I just go ahead and delete the experience for NOC code 2282 before I get approval from Ontario and mention that experience in personal history as I have payslips, offer letter and letter of service.

Please advise.

Thanks in advnace.

sam sandhu

Mar 26, 2021
Hi guys Im bit confused and added my work experience class for assistant manager but when I submit my profile it didn't count my crs score ? Anyone onows whats wrong

ishreet

Feb 17, 2021
hi, i have one primary noc code with an exprnce of 1 year , bit during that tenure i worked part time for six months in noc code C do i need to provide documentation of noc code c job and mention it in work history?

kumar55

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Hi Kumar,

Please advise.

Thanks in advnace.
@KaranDhingra86 : Hello Karan,

I know its a late reply, ACtually I have no idea on ONIP,
But on the PR application on the work experience it is better to put only the experience where you can get the actual Letter from the employer in the requested format from IRCC,
where you cant get the letter and if you havent got any points wrt to the the experience can be moved to Personal history post ITA.

Reactions: KaranDhingra86

Drafty132

Star Member
Mar 4, 2021
Does education in personal history needs to be supported with any evidence? Coz I didn’t need to get eca for my bachelors in India. I didn’t claim any points for it and got invitation under CEC

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
Does education in personal history needs to be supported with any evidence? Coz I didn’t need to get eca for my bachelors in India. I didn’t claim any points for it and got invitation under CEC
No, you only need to provide evidence for anything you get points for. In my case, I only provided evidence for one job (my second to last) and one education (my last one).

Mae.Will

Star Member
Mar 30, 2021
Hi guys,
I am going to creat my express entry profile for CEC. My CRS score without my home country work experience is 450. Based on previous draws, it should be ok to be invited.

In 2016, I received a job letter from my employer with my salary, responsibilities, working date etc. For applying study permit, I included this document in my LOE letter.

Now its a while that the company has been bankrupt and the owner has been changed. Even the new owner has changed the business name of the company. So, It is too difficult for me to get connected with them in case of any new required documents.

Is it safe to not include this experience in my work history and just add it in personal history, knowing that in the past I mentioned it as my work experience to CIC when I applied for study permit?
Thanks in advance.