+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE profile - Include all work history or only work for which I can claim points?

Boltj194

Star Member
May 24, 2022
If you are the primary applicant, than for your spouse you don't have to mention work experience in work history section.
Reason: You dont get any points for spouse work experience, so why bother for reference letters etc.

Just mention all of your spouse work experiences in personal history section truthfully.
i need ur suggestion sir

i got pnp based on my canada study healthcare , job offer and ielts . no requirements for previous studies or work experince . but for ircc PR i heard we need to mention previous work experinces . is it mandatory to provide previous work exp letters even though im not getting points or anything ?

how i can avoid those things and do i need to just mention letter on that work exp boxes saying not relevant for pnp etc . how i can justify ?

Boltj194

Star Member
May 24, 2022
Personal History section and you don't need proof or any documents for them.
i need ur suggestion sir

i got pnp based on my canada study healthcare , job offer and ielts . no requirements for previous studies or work experince . but for ircc PR i heard we need to mention previous work experinces . is it mandatory to provide previous work exp letters even though im not getting points or anything ?

how i can avoid those things and do i need to just mention letter on that work exp boxes saying not relevant for pnp etc . how i can justify ?

jigarp2912

Mar 31, 2024
Hi, i have one question and i cannot find an answer of this anywhere, can i claim points for 6months of work experience with another 1.5 years of work experience as 2 years of work experience? Currently im working a NOC B job but i might get better one in 6 months and i dont wish to waste that. Please let me know if anyone has been through a similar situation