+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA-WES Evaluation- Chartered Accountant India

Himadri07

Sep 23, 2018
Do we need attested copy also ..I cald Noida office of icai where I manually submitted my ca transcripts request..dey said dat I transcripts sealed envelope we will get attestation of passing certificate..so do we require attestation of CPT ND ipcc marksheets??
Hi, can you share what you had done ? Whether cpt and IPCC marksheets also to be submitted or only CA final ? And what is the attestation of passing certificate that you have mentioned ?

kj_jenny

May 21, 2018
Hi, can you share what you had done ? Whether cpt and IPCC marksheets also to be submitted or only CA final ? And what is the attestation of passing certificate that you have mentioned ?
you only need to submit the transcript form avail on icai website along with fees and after a month you will your transcript in a sealed envelope .
same is to be submitted to wes.

Himadri07

Sep 23, 2018
O
you only need to submit the transcript form avail on icai website along with fees and after a month you will your transcript in a sealed envelope .
same is to be submitted to wes.
Ok thanks.

And I wanted to check whether you could claim points for bcom and CA under "2 ot more certificates" ?

If CA is recognised as 3 years equivalent and bcom as 4, does it mean that the highest qualification is Bachelor's only and not 2 or more certificates?

Himadri07

Sep 23, 2018
Hi there,

I am a Chartered Accountant from India and holding B,.Com from Mumbai University. I am in the process of getting my transcripts for evaluation (WES) for Express Entry. Will it also be evaluated as the same mentioned above, Two or more Degrees....?How many points will I be able to claim. Pls advice.
Hi,

I have same query....did u get any answer for this ?
Have u does the wea evaluation

kj_jenny

May 21, 2018
O

Ok thanks.

And I wanted to check whether you could claim points for bcom and CA under "2 ot more certificates" ?

If CA is recognised as 3 years equivalent and bcom as 4, does it mean that the highest qualification is Bachelor's only and not 2 or more certificates?
Hello,
you will get points for 2 or more degree/certificates.

nishant872

Star Member
May 28, 2018
O

Ok thanks.

yes you will get for both qualifications and you would classify under 2 or more bachelors degree while filing up the form

Reactions: Himadri07

kj_jenny

May 21, 2018
Hello,
you only need to submit the form with fees, they will send you a sealed envelope with transcript in it. you need to send that transcript along with copy of certificate (C.A final or IPCC Certificate).

rajaram

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-May-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 3-Jun-2014
AOR Received.
Never
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Never
Med's Request
18-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2014 for me and kids, 5 Jan 2015 for my wife
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
2-Mar-2015
LANDED..........
14-May-2015
I am asking this question for one of my friends. He has completed B.Com and CA both in India. WES report has mentioned both of them to be graduate degree. Is there anyone in the forum who has got CA as equivalent of Masters? May be from any other evaluation agency other than WES? Please advise.

kj_jenny

May 21, 2018
Hello,

For canada you need to get evaluation from WES and C.A is consider to be gratuate degree only..
my friend also got the same evaluation.

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
I am asking this question for one of my friends. He has completed B.Com and CA both in India. WES report has mentioned both of them to be graduate degree. Is there anyone in the forum who has got CA as equivalent of Masters? May be from any other evaluation agency other than WES? Please advise.
Hi ,

I have a question (this is for my younger sister). Does your friend's WES evaluation mention credential as "Chartered Accountant" or " Certificate of Membership". Actually we got the evaluation result for B.Com as Bachelor's and CA as "Certificate of Membership"

rajaram

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-May-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 3-Jun-2014
AOR Received.
Never
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Never
Med's Request
18-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2014 for me and kids, 5 Jan 2015 for my wife
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
2-Mar-2015
LANDED..........
14-May-2015
Hi ,

I have a question (this is for my younger sister). Does your friend's WES evaluation mention credential as "Chartered Accountant" or " Certificate of Membership". Actually we got the evaluation result for B.Com as Bachelor's and CA as "Certificate of Membership"
I will check and get back tomorrow.

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.