+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA-WES Evaluation- Chartered Accountant India

casimran

Jun 6, 2018
If its showing bachelors finance 4 years hons select that because they are guessing it on your choice what value you are giving to your qualification then they assess it separately so from your side you choose 4 years bachelors. As far as i know all CAs are given equivalence to 4 years bachelors and i also got the same
thanks for the prompt reply . just tell me one thing more that my Bsc(IT) and CA will be rewarded as 2 bachelor degrees under the express entry option two or more 3 years degree or certificate?

Pratik111088

Jun 24, 2018
I have completed my C.A. and i also have done my m.com from india. Will it be considered master degree of bechlor degree? Fully confused..please help me out...
Will it be considered proffesional degree or master degree or 2 bechlor degrees?

M.Ahsan

Jun 27, 2018
Hello everyone!
can any one tell is there any benefit of adding 6 months certificate like CMA/CPA us alongwith CA, as i do not have bachelors. will adding CPA/CMA result in two or more bachelors category?

Thanks

Reactions: Singhjeet

katareu

May 7, 2018
Hello guys,

I have completed CA from India and also i have received WES evaluation. But in the evaluation for ‘Credential’ it is mentioned as ‘certificate of membership’. However i believe it should be “Chartered accountant”. What is your opinion and what should i do to make the changes in the WES evaluation report as yesterday it has been dispatched

Mat909

Mar 8, 2018
Hello

Can anyone please guide me on how to add credential for CA-Inter, I dont have membership certificate

kj_jenny

May 21, 2018
same is my case.. i am only sending PCE certificate , as i only have that..and dont have membership certificate as i am student, not member

Mat909

Mar 8, 2018
How are we supposed to add the credential for CA -Inter , as bachelors degree or something else

Jul 23, 2018
Hello guys,

I have completed CA from India and also i have received WES evaluation. But in the evaluation for ‘Credential’ it is mentioned as ‘certificate of membership’. However i believe it should be “Chartered accountant”. What is your opinion and what should i do to make the changes in the WES evaluation report as yesterday it has been dispatched
Some people are suggesting that Iqas recognises CA as masters, what is your view? Have you tried Iqas?

Last edited:

KM18

Jul 24, 2018
I have completed my C.A. and i also have done my m.com from india. Will it be considered master degree of bechlor degree? Fully confused..please help me out...
Will it be considered proffesional degree or master degree or 2 bechlor degrees?
Same is the case with me.. Considering that we have completed Mcom, is there a need to transcipt our CA marksheets. Please let me know your thoughts. Further, are there any additional points for CA degree ?

Jul 23, 2018
Same is the case with me.. Considering that we have completed Mcom, is there a need to transcipt our CA marksheets. Please let me know your thoughts. Further, are there any additional points for CA degree ?
Do you have any idea of evaluation done by Iqas of CA degree?

Abhi002

Aug 19, 2018
Bro wat did u do..ND what all documents we require for evaluation is icai transcripts enough or we need attested copy of CPT ND ipcc marksheets also

[/QUOTE]

nishant872

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Bro wat did u do..ND what all documents we require for evaluation is icai transcripts enough or we need attested copy of CPT ND ipcc marksheets also

[/QUOTE]

seek the transcripts from ICAI online portal and ask them to send directly to WES with reference number (online process)

also request the attested copies of all mark sheets, certificates for all PE I, II and Final exams and certificate of membership in sealed envelope from ICAI (this is to be done from Delhi office and its a offline process you need to prepare the cover letter mentioning your requirement along with DD check on ICAI website for email address and phone number)

Abhi002

Aug 19, 2018
Do we need attested copy also ..I cald Noida office of icai where I manually submitted my ca transcripts request..dey said dat I transcripts sealed envelope we will get attestation of passing certificate..so do we require attestation of CPT ND ipcc marksheets??