+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA-WES Evaluation- Chartered Accountant India

iamvivek

Jul 13, 2016
I'm also facing the same challenge. If I don't consider CA, the CRS points drop to 408, while if I choose "Two or more diploma/ degree", the CRS points go up to 441. How to add CA for WES evaluation?

CA1907

May 2, 2018
I'm also facing the same challenge. If I don't consider CA, the CRS points drop to 408, while if I choose "Two or more diploma/ degree", the CRS points go up to 441. How to add CA for WES evaluation?
Hey, I need to understand how you reached out to the score 441? I am also a chartered accountant with 5yrs of exp but my CRS score is coming very low

Sonucheena

Jun 7, 2018
Hey did you find an answer to this ? Please advice me...

Hello Fridnds

After GRADUATION -While doing my CA I have persued M.sc IT from PTU (Distance learning ) side by side .

I am in dilemma whether to go for M.SC IT as MF master degree of she I go for CA as my higher qualification .

If I should do the WES for both Msc IT and CA

Please help me guys

Sonucheena

Jun 7, 2018
Hello Fridnds

After GRADUATION -While doing my CA I have persued M.sc IT from PTU (Distance learning ) side by side .

I am in dilemma whether to go for M.SC IT as My master degree of should I go for CA as my higher qualification .

If I should do the WES for both Msc IT and CA

Please help me guys

Mansoorcpa

Oct 22, 2017
Send both in one envelope. They know that institute only seal it and give it to candidate as they will not bear the courier charges for the candidate. So send them together in one package

Mansoorcpa

Oct 22, 2017
Select bachelors degree of 4 years for chartered accountant. But as per my knowledge they have now updated it. You can also chose certificate

Mansoorcpa

Oct 22, 2017
If its showing bachelors finance 4 years hons select that because they are guessing it on your choice what value you are giving to your qualification then they assess it separately so from your side you choose 4 years bachelors. As far as i know all CAs are given equivalence to 4 years bachelors and i also got the same