+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from University of Toronto Comparative Education Service (CES) - My Experience

Canadian1867

Apr 4, 2019
af

after they receive all your documents. They received all my documents on 18/12/2018 and i have received my completed ECA just a week back.
It took too long.
Yesterday, I submitted my application ot CES, but I am planning to apply ICES BCIT as well. In case of CES's big delay, I will use ICES.

kluthra

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
It took too long.
Yesterday, I submitted my application ot CES, but I am planning to apply ICES BCIT as well. In case of CES's big delay, I will use ICES.
Hi
Can you please tell me what country are you from?
And what documents did you send in the envelope?
Did you send transcripts or only attested photocopy of marksheets and degree?

Reactions: Canadian1867

Canadian1867

Apr 4, 2019
Hi
Can you please tell me what country are you from?
And what documents did you send in the envelope?
Did you send transcripts or only attested photocopy of marksheets and degree?
I am from Turkey. I have sent official transcripts (sealed, signed) and diploma's translation.

Reactions: kluthra

Mada

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-05-2019
AOR Received.
23-05-2019
Med's Done....
03-07-2019
Passport Req..
03-10-2019
It is too slow, and probably will not be ready within 12 weeks frame. Have you tried to make a phone call, rather than sending an email?
No, haven't tried to call them yet as my understanding is that they will get back to me in 12 weeks - I don't want to push to much as they still have around 3 weeks to reply back to me.. if no reply by beginning of May, I will call them.

maheshmit

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi
Please clarify once more that do you have to send the transcripts or only attested photocopies from the university?

As my university is recommending to send the transcripts to ces.

What is required by ces transcripts or only attested photocopies of degree and marksheet?

What all did you send in the envelope?
Thank you.
Attested photocopy of marksheets are called transcripts.

I sent the below two documents for each credential to CES in a sealed envelope -

1) Attested photocopy of marksheets
2) Attested photocopy of degree certificate

Hope this is helpful!

maheshmit

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Dear all, who applied CES UofT, can you please share your timeline experience?

Thanks
Applied and sent transcripts around December 15, 2018. Received soft copy of ECA on March 19.

My status did not change till March 15 - except for the first status everything else was incomplete. But starting MArch 15 status was updated on a daily basis and received my eca soft copy on 19.

mayjuly

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Applied and sent transcripts around December 15, 2018. Received soft copy of ECA on March 19.

My status did not change till March 15 - except for the first status everything else was incomplete. But starting MArch 15 status was updated on a daily basis and received my eca soft copy on 19.
Quick clarification: did you start your application on Dec 15 or did UofT receive your transcripts on Dec 15?

rohit2085

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Hi guys,

I am going through CES for my ECA.
While filling the form, there is one checkbox that i should select/de-select. After i select it, I have to fill the Organisation details. Do I need to select it and give IRCC details as third party here. Request your help here, please.

It's not mandatory to choose this third party checkbox. If I choose the below information is displayed to fill.

"
Send an additional copy of your ECA to a Third Party:
1. Name of the Organisation
2. Apt/Unit, Street Number, and Street *
3. City etc...
4. Email
5. Phone..
6. Third Party Delivery Option.. Regular Post, Courier etc with charges of each.

"

Last edited:

Mada

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-05-2019
AOR Received.
23-05-2019
Med's Done....
03-07-2019
Passport Req..
03-10-2019
Hi guys,

I am going through CES for my ECA.
While filling the form, there is one checkbox that i should select/de-select. After i select it, I have to fill the Organisation details. Do I need to select it and give IRCC details as third party here. Request your help here, please.

It's not mandatory to choose this third party checkbox. If I choose the below information is displayed to fill.

"
Send an additional copy of your ECA to a Third Party:
1. Name of the Organisation
2. Apt/Unit, Street Number, and Street *
3. City etc...
4. Email
5. Phone..
6. Third Party Delivery Option.. Regular Post, Courier etc with charges of each.

"
Hi Rohit,

In my case I haven't checked it as I will submit all the required info through my Express Entry application. Not sure about your situation, but from my point of view, if you will create your EE app by yourself (no third party), you shouldn't check it either, but again, this is only my experience :)

Good luck!

rohit2085

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Hi Rohit,

In my case I haven't checked it as I will submit all the required info through my Express Entry application. Not sure about your situation, but from my point of view, if you will create your EE app by yourself (no third party), you shouldn't check it either, but again, this is only my experience :)

Good luck!
Hi . Thanks for your response. I got the information from somewhere that I neednot to click this check box.. and click yes on last page where we need to give consent to share information with IRCC/PNP.

ammad88

Apr 16, 2019
How long does it take to receive your ECA report through the post if you live outside Canada? I live in Dubai and had chosen the regular international mail option for delivery of my ECA reports. My decision was dispatched on the 26th of March and I haven't received my post yet.

Any suggestions?