+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from University of Toronto Comparative Education Service (CES) - My Experience

yashcan06

Apr 5, 2021
Hi All,
I have a bachelors degree in Pharmacy from JNTU Hyderabad. I applied for CES(Employment purpose) from Univeristy of Toronto but they are asking me to request the Academic institution to send the official transcripts via email or mail. I request everyone here in this group to respond if you know the answer to my question. I appreciate your help on this.

rafayk330

Dec 15, 2023
Thanks for your response. Only things that bars me from sending my bachelor's degree is that it is a 2 yrs bachelor's. Had it been a 4 yrs degree, I wouldn't hv given 2nd thought about doing so. Sending both degrees would make it evident that I hv 16 yrs education and chances of getting master's equivalence might diminish.

With Master's degree and good IELTS, I can score between 456-460.
I have two options for the NOC, 0124 or 1123 (marketing professionals)
Hey buddy! What equivalence did you get, from which organization and did you send your bachelor's too?

JunisB

Apr 17, 2024
Has anyone got their ECA validated for Great Learning 1 year Post Graduation Program in Data science and Business analytics with WES or IQAS