+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from University of Toronto Comparative Education Service (CES) - My Experience

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
DATE
  • Started May 8, 2019
  • Submitted May 18, 2019
REQUIRED STEPS
FOLLOW YOUR APPLICATION STATUS
  • Not Complete1. Initial Review In Progress
  • Not Complete2. Transcript(s) Received
  • Not Complete3. Initial Review Complete
  • Not Complete4. Assessment In Progress
  • Not Complete5. Assessment Decision Made
  • Not Complete6. Decision Dispatched.
When will my initial review start
Have you sent your degrees?

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
The CES takes 12 weeks from the date your documents were received by them to issue your ECA report. Do not worry about the status changes as they change randomly.

Ask them at which date did they receive your documents and wait for 12 weeks from that day onwards.
Please tell us how to contact them, i did received the email for my last degree receipt confirmation by them. Does 12 weeks start from that day?

Apr 2, 2019
Hello, some one please guide me for the issue. I m from Pakistan. I have done masters. When I entered my university name in Wes, a message appeared on screen that we does not evaluate academic records of this university. Pls guide

ammad88

Apr 16, 2019
Please tell us how to contact them, i did received the email for my last degree receipt confirmation by them. Does 12 weeks start from that day?
You can email them or call them. (email and contact mentioned in contact us section). Yes, your time starts when they inform you of the receipt of your document. 12 weeks from that date onwards.

Best of luck.

ammad88

Apr 16, 2019
Hello, some one please guide me for the issue. I m from Pakistan. I have done masters. When I entered my university name in Wes, a message appeared on screen that we does not evaluate academic records of this university. Pls guide
Which uni is your degree from? Go for CES UofT. They will accept it. I can guide you as I had mine equivalized by CES.

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
Hey mate,

Have you received any update on the status. Mine was also deliver on may 13, but there is no update from CES
No Updates online,

However i queried how long will it take to complete the assessment. A standard response was received that it will take 12 weeks from the receipt of degrees (if they are accepted). I am looking around July time to receive update.

having said that my spouse received general and immigration assessment just under 5 weeks, not sure whats the criteria.

hisam1994

Jun 7, 2018
No Updates online,

However i queried how long will it take to complete the assessment. A standard response was received that it will take 12 weeks from the receipt of degrees (if they are accepted). I am looking around July time to receive update.

having said that my spouse received general and immigration assessment just under 5 weeks, not sure whats the criteria.
Okay, Do update if there any notification from CES.