+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from University of Toronto Comparative Education Service (CES) - My Experience

maplemom

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Hi everyone,
Please I am in a dilemma. I have an LL.B from a Nigerian University. I have already sent my transcripts to IQAS this June but the length of time IQAS takes for evaluation is a big issue to me. I am now considering sending my transcripts to CES because from the calculation I have from people's timelines here, the CES ECA will likely come before my birthday in November whereas I am not sure when IQAS will finish theirs.
My question now is has anyone with LL.B evaluated with CES before? What was the outcome of the evaluation? I would really appreciate an answer.
Thanks all.

shettyskumar

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Dear Friends,

I am planning to send my MBA degree to CES for evaluation , I have received provisional degree certificate and transcripts from university in sealed envelope.

I will send transcript to them , kindly advise me which one is best courier services recommended from India ?, Blue dart or any other?

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
I have a question regarding Bachelor from India and CES requirement 2 and 3.

1. Final or provisional diploma/degree certificate
2. Mark sheets/statement of marks for each year of study issued by the State Board of Technical Education, and/or the awarding university/institution
3. Verified/attested mark sheets or statement of marks issued by the State Board of Technical Education, and/or the University Registrar/the Controller of Examinations, or one of their deputies.

I have sealed transcripts from University, do I need to open the sealed transcript and get it attested? Or shall I send them attested mark-sheets along with sealed transcripts?

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
What’s is urging you to open sealed envelope?

The whole reason of sealed envelope is that the documents inside are authenticated.

Your attested mark-sheet mahouts he in sealed envelope which I reckon is the case,
I have a question regarding Bachelor from India and CES requirement 2 and 3.

1. Final or provisional diploma/degree certificate
2. Mark sheets/statement of marks for each year of study issued by the State Board of Technical Education, and/or the awarding university/institution
3. Verified/attested mark sheets or statement of marks issued by the State Board of Technical Education, and/or the University Registrar/the Controller of Examinations, or one of their deputies.

I have sealed transcripts from University, do I need to open the sealed transcript and get it attested? Or shall I send them attested mark-sheets along with sealed transcripts?
urg

Reactions: Fantastica

vasivaji

Mar 25, 2019
While creation application in online do we need to select an option that duplicate copy required? Please tell me

maheshmit

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Could you please share the process in detail.
I am confused between transcipt & marksheet .
I have my marksheet with me attested , but there is another option to apply for transcript from university .
do we need to send marksheet or transcript .
Could you please share your number .
Transcripts are nothing but the attested copies of marksheets by either the controller of examinations or the registrar or any other officer designated by the university. The university will provide a signature and stamp on your marksheet copy and degree certificate copy in a sealed envelope. It is sufficient to send this. The important point is to make sure that the envelope containing the documents is sealed and has a signature and stamp on the back flap

Reactions: Faisal667

Faisal667

Feb 6, 2019
Transcripts are nothing but the attested copies of marksheets by either the controller of examinations or the registrar or any other officer designated by the university. The university will provide a signature and stamp on your marksheet copy and degree certificate copy in a sealed envelope. It is sufficient to send this. The important point is to make sure that the envelope containing the documents is sealed and has a signature and stamp on the back flap
So , i should just request duplicate copy of degree & marksheet for both B.com & MBA stamped & sealed in an envelope . Am i coorect?
Also , should i get both the Documents Marksheet in one envelope or Separately .

Thanks In advance.

prab0

Star Member
Sep 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Hi I have done MBA after B.Sc . i will get the evaluation done from CES. Can somebody confirm that i have to send only MBA's transcripts and bachelor level transcripts are not required.

Ashupunj09

Apr 9, 2019
Hi, I have done my Btech from UPTU and got it evaluated through WES already. now I have given the exams for Post Graduation Diploma fo Annamalai University and am awaiting results which would be this month. I want to get it evaluated. Can I get that diploma separately evaluated by the CES and have the Btech just be with WES? Or do I have to send the evaluation for the Btech again to CES with the PG Diploma documents?

Rcastoi

Jun 20, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I'm having issues with my University finding WES email / post letter and decided to try CES. I've sent all my documents as required (sealed envelop with signatures and stamps), do you know if by design CES contact all universities for verification or just in some cases?