+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from University of Toronto Comparative Education Service (CES) - My Experience

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
Yes, they are closed. However, as my University is open, I have asked CES to send a verification email (of my Degree, Marksheets, Provisional which I have uploaded while creating account) to my university.
My University did get an email from CES and they responded to CES acknowledging them about my certificates (I paid around $25 to my university)
Indian Universities won't be sending electronic transcripts but can send acknowledgement to ECA bodies (occasionally and not every University)
So that's how I got it

Hi, can you share your no.

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
Guys, I've sent my documents for evaluation since December and haven't yet received the report. This is frustrating.

Anyone else whose sent theirs during that time and still haven't received?
My docs reached there on 9jan, still waiting

Ivaturi99

Oct 12, 2019
Hello All,

I have sent my electronic transcripts using true copy from India. In the CES portal it shows the first step is incomplete, 2 step is complete.. Can any one share insights on eca timelines for electronic transcript verification since it's not physical documents to be sent which would save transportation time and since ces working from home. I have initiated ces from 9th August and 11th Aug 2nd step is showing as complete.

One more query on the ECA part, I have got my Eca for bachelor's done from Wes, and this since it's my masters from India have opted ces for the evaluation.. Can I use both the eca's for my express entry profile

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Hello All,

I have sent my electronic transcripts using true copy from India. In the CES portal it shows the first step is incomplete, 2 step is complete.. Can any one share insights on eca timelines for electronic transcript verification since it's not physical documents to be sent which would save transportation time and since ces working from home. I have initiated ces from 9th August and 11th Aug 2nd step is showing as complete.

One more query on the ECA part, I have got my Eca for bachelor's done from Wes, and this since it's my masters from India have opted ces for the evaluation.. Can I use both the eca's for my express entry profile
You gotta wait for nearly 3 to 6 months. Right now, they are prioritizing files that came to them by Jan, Feb, and March.
SO patience is the key here
You can use both the ECAs in your profile

Ivaturi99

Oct 12, 2019
You gotta wait for nearly 3 to 6 months. Right now, they are prioritizing files that came to them by Jan, Feb, and March.
SO patience is the key here
You can use both the ECAs in your profile
Thanks for the information, yeah agreed patience is key!! Was just curious since the copies sent electronically if the time lines hold the same for both physical and electronic copies!!

Ivaturi99

Oct 12, 2019
Thanks for the information, yeah agreed patience is key!! Was just curious since the copies sent electronically if the time lines hold the same for both physical and electronic copies!!
Also since my Eca from Wes is for bachelor's 4year degree, now the one currently sent for my master's "mba", if the decision out come is again bachelor's equivalency... In that case since I would have two eca's for two degress would I be able to get the points for a dual degree

kumaraks

Jun 29, 2020
Hello All,

As replied by other member, it's gonna to take time. There are many people on this forum who are still waiting for their ECA since December 2019. But, it's good that your step 2 is complete. In my case, CES application was submitted on 24th July and university sent the transcript electronically to them on 5th August but still no update. Did you get any email from them about step 2 completion or just logged into website to check?

Ivaturi99

Oct 12, 2019
As replied by other member, it's gonna to take time. There are many people on this forum who are still waiting for their ECA since December 2019. But, it's good that your step 2 is complete. In my case, CES application was submitted on 24th July and university sent the transcript electronically to them on 5th August but still no update. Did you get any email from them about step 2 completion or just logged into website to check?
I received an email from ces stating that the transcripts are received from true copy

Ivaturi99

Oct 12, 2019
When I have enquired regarding the transcripts to be sent to CES as they are not accepting physical copies anymore, I was suggested to use true copy for sending the transcripts electronically which is also listed in mode of submission on CES website. So I had true copy will send it on behalf of university.

Ankita24

Aug 4, 2020
When I have enquired regarding the transcripts to be sent to CES as they are not accepting physical copies anymore, I was suggested to use true copy for sending the transcripts electronically which is also listed in mode of submission on CES website. So I had true copy will send it on behalf of university.
Okay. Please let us know in case of any steps forward in your case.