+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from University of Toronto (CES)

Khushwants

May 2, 2020
Ohhh. It's been more than a year. May I know when your C2 marked clear?

They cleared my C1 and C2 on January 6th 2020

Then later due to Covid everywhere cities and universities were under Lockdown so i didn't bothered to call them

Later in august 2020 When i called them they asked me to send E transcripts.. which they received and acknowledged on 29th October 2020 and after that day there is no response from them

trushitpatel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
They cleared my C1 and C2 on January 6th 2020

Then later due to Covid everywhere cities and universities were under Lockdown so i didn't bothered to call them

Later in august 2020 When i called them they asked me to send E transcripts.. which they received and acknowledged on 29th October 2020 and after that day there is no response from them
Ohhh, man. They are taking almost 5 months for electronic documents. I submitted my application on 19th October and CES received my electronic documents on 27th October.
My C1 and C2 cleared on 15th January. When I emailed them they said it will take a minimum of 20 weeks. So hopefully we will get update soon.

Reactions: Flyhighcanada2021
Mar 5, 2021
DATE
  • Started Feb 18, 2021
  • Submitted Feb 28, 2021
FOLLOW YOUR APPLICATION STATUS
  • Not Complete1. Initial Review In Progress
  • Not Complete2. Transcript(s) Received
  • Not Complete3. Initial Review Complete
  • Not Complete4. Assessment In Progress
  • Not Complete5. Assessment Decision Made
  • Not Complete6. Decision Dispatched

Khushwants

May 2, 2020
Ohhh, man. They are taking almost 5 months for electronic documents. I submitted my application on 19th October and CES received my electronic documents on 27th October.
My C1 and C2 cleared on 15th January. When I emailed them they said it will take a minimum of 20 weeks. So hopefully we will get update soon.

Yuppp hope for the best... Please Do update once you get any revert or any update from them.

trushitpatel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
@Khushwants @Lixa @Kriti31
Hey Guys. I got new update today.

*Document and application submitted: October 19
*Document received C0: October 27
*Confirmation of the credentials submitted for assessment C1: January 15
*Confirmation of the initial review of the required institutional documents C2: January 15
*Confirmation of authentication and acceptance of your application C3: March 12

Last edited:
Reactions: Lixa

Lixa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
May I know in how many days you received the final report after C3? And May I know your outcome?
My wife received it 2 days after her C3 and I after 7 days (ces received my documents 7 days before hers) so no worries you will get it in the next days.

We both received master equivalency for an "European Master" - - >3 years bachelor and 2 years Master

Reactions: trushitpatel