+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from University of Toronto (CES)

Ifekemi

Feb 9, 2021
Hi,
Were you able to get "professional degree" evaluation from any other institute, like ICAS etc?
I have sent my LLB degree for evaluation to CES and ICAS both.
Did you get a "professional degree" evaluation for your LLB from CES please

trushitpatel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Got electronic report finally. Timeline as follows-
C0: receipt of documents on 24 Sep 2020
C1: 20 November 2020
C2: 20 November 2020
C3: 30 January 2021
C4: 10 February 2021
Received the ECA report 2 hours after the email.
Thank you guys for the help!
That's great. Congrats. What's in your ECA report?

Rajbir_kaur

Oct 12, 2019
Anyone can help me plz...I did bachelor 3 year and two year master in psychology . i did ces evaluation and they gave me 4 year bachelor degree but today they send me a mail apology mail that they did wrong evalution and destroy this one. We will send you new outcome. What this mean. i am very upset for this 4 year bachelor equivalency. Can anyone know wht they gonna do now.

Rajbir_kaur

Oct 12, 2019
Hi Guys, Need help in understanding the outcome of my ECA. After waiting for 7 months, here is the outcome mentioned by CES:
Outcome 1: Four Year Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university
Outcome 2: Postgraduate Diploma from a recognized university

I only submitted the transcript for MBA from Mumbai University. I am confused with these 2 outcomes. Can someone help me in understanding the real outcome and what will be considered for point calculation in Express Entry?
Hi did you get any email from ces regarding any error? because they did same with me but i got me mail regarding error and they will send me new evaluation

San1234_ind

Dec 28, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Need some information regarding ECA for MBA.

I've done my ECA through WES for my Bachelors (B.Sc.) and MBA. WES evaluated B.Sc. as three years and MBA as fours years bachelors degree.

Now I want to go for IQAS/ CES to get Masters evaluation for my MBA. Will IQAS/CES evaluate MBA(full time) as Masters? If so, which one is the best to go?

And is it necessary to get the bachelors degrees evaluated again through IQAS/CES? Will it be any problem if I submit bachelors ECA from WES and Masters ECA from IQAS/CES in the EE profile?

Waiting for the suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Saurabh3300

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Hello Everyone,

Need some information regarding ECA for MBA.

I've done my ECA through WES for my Bachelors (B.Sc.) and MBA. WES evaluated B.Sc. as three years and MBA as fours years bachelors degree.

Now I want to go for IQAS/ CES to get Masters evaluation for my MBA. Will IQAS/CES evaluate MBA(full time) as Masters? If so, which one is the best to go?

And is it necessary to get the bachelors degrees evaluated again through IQAS/CES? Will it be any problem if I submit bachelors ECA from WES and Masters ECA from IQAS/CES in the EE profile?

Waiting for the suggestions.

Thanks in advance.
I am planning to do exactly the same. I have ECA from WES for degree + diploma and waiting for MBA ECA from CES. I don't think there's going to be any problem in this.

I have only sent MBA credentials to CES as bachelors is not required.

kumaraks

Jun 29, 2020
Hi did you get any email from ces regarding any error? because they did same with me but i got me mail regarding error and they will send me new evaluation
Hi Rajbir, No I didn't get any email regarding the error and a fresh evaluation. Did you also get two outcomes like me? What was the outcome before and after the revised evaluation?

San1234_ind

Dec 28, 2019
I am planning to do exactly the same. I have ECA from WES for degree + diploma and waiting for MBA ECA from CES. I don't think there's going to be any problem in this.

I have only sent MBA credentials to CES as bachelors is not required.
Hey thanks for replying

atif ali

Star Member
May 12, 2016
GUYS. ANY ONE TELL ME HOW I KNOW MY UNIVERSITY IS IN LIST FOR ECA CREDENTIALS PLEASE?
UNIVERSITY OF LAHORE

Saurabh3300

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021

Shivanitoor

Feb 16, 2021
You

Your journey just started, they (CES) are still completing “Sep ‘19 transcripts received” status. And then they had 2 weeks break. Until you get an email which states when they received your transcripts, your timeline of 14 weeks won’t start. Good luck, most probably starting March!!
Hi can you please help me .... I just want to know do I need to upload attested documents. Or I can upload my original document without attestation while completing the application online

trushitpatel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Hi can I upload my original coloured and scanned Marksheet and certificate while completing online application or I have get it attested from the university first and then upload it.
No need to upload attested copy of degree certificate and mark sheets. Just upload coloured scan (both sides). Your university will send them (CES) attested/true copy. All the best.