+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for B.Tech JNTU Hyderabad-FSW2014

Narahu

Jun 9, 2017
Hello Narahu,
Thank you for the reply.

I have asked the college about non issuance of semester wise transcripts certificate and he was like i am the first one to ask for it. He is asking me for a proof of why it is required. Although I could find this certificate being issued for Anna university, it would be helpful if you can provide me a reliable source so that I can forward it to him.

Thank you.
Venugopal. T
What exactly you are looking for when you are saying reliable source? Could you please be clear.

venuelecs

Dec 14, 2017
What exactly you are looking for when you are saying reliable source? Could you please be clear.
Hello,

Sorry for the confusion if any, i meant to ask, a website or a URL , which I can forward to the college, nothing more, nothing less.I have searched wes website , but no luck.

Please help.
Thank you.
Venugopal. T

Narahu

Jun 9, 2017
Hello,

Sorry for the confusion if any, i meant to ask, a website or a URL , which I can forward to the college, nothing more, nothing less.I have searched wes website , but no luck.

Please help.
Thank you.
Venugopal. T
Dear Venugopal,

I don't have any proof from any weblink. I have got my certificates from Anna university, based on that knowledge I had told you about non-issuance of semester wise marks list.
If Amrita college is not providing the non-issuance certificates, you can proceed with the transcripts, there wont be any problem.

Regards,
Narasimha.

Reactions: venuelecs

venuelecs

Dec 14, 2017
Dear Venugopal,

I don't have any proof from any weblink. I have got my certificates from Anna university, based on that knowledge I had told you about non-issuance of semester wise marks list.
If Amrita college is not providing the non-issuance certificates, you can proceed with the transcripts, there wont be any problem.

Regards,
Narasimha.

Thank You very much for the help, if you can kindly provide any template/sample form for 'non issuance of semester wise transcripts' certificate , that would be very helpful.

VenuGopal.T

SriKrish

Dec 31, 2017
Hi Sandy,

Im not very sure If you can get ECA without attested OD copy. What WES looks for is JNTU registrar attestation on the copy of OD. If you are able to manage it, you are fine.

I'd suggest have a friend or a relative do it on your behalf, its better to be safe then late. Get the OD attested by ur college principal and later by registrar of JNTU. Good luck !

Cheers !
Vinay.

Hi Vinay and Others,

We are trying to get ECA for my wife who has done B.Tech from JNTU-Hyd (2004-2008).

On the WES wesbsite (https://www.wes.org/ca/ required documents/) INSTRUCTIONS are as follows

1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional)
For example: Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, Postgraduate Diploma, Doctoral Degree

What you need to do:
For completed study, send a clear and legible copy of this document to WES. Do not send your original document.
2. Annual Statement of Marks/Official Transcript

If the institution gives you the document to send to WES,
the document must be attested, dated, and placed in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate authentication officer at the institution that conducted the examination. If the envelope is opened or there is no stamp or signature across the back flap, WES cannot accept the document.

So, according to WES Degree Certificate/Provisional need not be attested. Just a copy is enough. But in the forums I see some posts saying copy of the Degree Certificate needs to be attested, stamped etc... It would be helpful is someone can point to the links where this information is given as there are different steps mentioned by different posts. I want to know the simple process of all.

All I am planning to do is as suggested by one of the forum members...
1. Take a copy of Degree certificate
2. Send my wife's sister to go to JNTU HYD.
Step 1 : Goto Xerox shop near canteen inside JNTU Hyderabad and collect Transcript form for Rs.3/-
Step 2: Pay Rs.360 /- for Challan ( JNTU accept only Andhra Bank challan ) inside JNTU ( 1 documentx40 ,As we need 9 ,so 9x40 =360 + 20 Bank = Rs.380 )
Step 3 : Submit the challan and Transcript application at counter no. : 3 and Collect Token number.
Step 4 : Wait for 1 hour and wait for your token number and anyone can collect your Transcripts behalf of you ( But they should not say i am not the same person)
Step 5: Get the transcripts in sealed cover with stamp or sign

3. Take a bigger and put the Degree Certificate copy + Transcripts sealed cover in it with WEF reference on it
4. Write WES ref number on bigger envelope and send it to WES directly.

Request you to confirm if this will work?
If not please provide references or links to WES which says the Degree certificate needs to be attested.

Thank you All!

Last edited:

syedomer25

Jan 22, 2018
Hi Vinay and Others,

We are trying to get ECA for my wife who has done B.Tech from JNTU-Hyd (2004-2008).

On the WES wesbsite (https://www.wes.org/ca/ required documents/) INSTRUCTIONS are as follows

For example: Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, Postgraduate Diploma, Doctoral Degree

What you need to do:
For completed study, send a clear and legible copy of this document to WES. Do not send your original document.

the document must be attested, dated, and placed in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate authentication officer at the institution that conducted the examination. If the envelope is opened or there is no stamp or signature across the back flap, WES cannot accept the document.

So, according to WES Degree Certificate/Provisional need not be attested. Just a copy is enough. But in the forums I see some posts saying copy of the Degree Certificate needs to be attested, stamped etc... It would be helpful is someone can point to the links where this information is given as there are different steps mentioned by different posts. I want to know the simple process of all.

Step 1 : Goto Xerox shop near canteen inside JNTU Hyderabad and collect Transcript form for Rs.3/-
Step 2: Pay Rs.360 /- for Challan ( JNTU accept only Andhra Bank challan ) inside JNTU ( 1 documentx40 ,As we need 9 ,so 9x40 =360 + 20 Bank = Rs.380 )
Step 3 : Submit the challan and Transcript application at counter no. : 3 and Collect Token number.
Step 4 : Wait for 1 hour and wait for your token number and anyone can collect your Transcripts behalf of you ( But they should not say i am not the same person)

3. Take a bigger and put the Degree Certificate copy + Transcripts sealed cover in it with WEF reference on it

If not please provide references or links to WES which says the Degree certificate needs to be attested.

Thank you All!

Hi dear,

Can you please confirm if your ECA is done by following the above procedure. I am planning to apply as i have already collected my transcripts with an envelope from JNTU.

Chaitucv2018

Mar 30, 2018
Hi, im filling WES application. I have done B.Tech in ECE from JNTU Hyderabad. What I should select in following 2 questions
1.Name of Diploma/Certificate :
2. Field of Study:

Any one please help immediately

indianscorpion29

May 2, 2018
Hi,

I got my transcripts CMM, Sem wise marks and PC. I applied online and made the payment and got the transcripts from JNTU Student services online.
However the envelope I got only has a stamp and sign across the flap. I've put the transcripts into the envelope. However, didn't seal it. Put this envelope in a bigger envelope and sent to WES canada. I got an email update stating that my Provisional certificate was accepted and valid.

However, They asked me to re-send the CMM in a sealed envelope as the JNTU envelope was in an opened condition. I didn't close it as I thought it would be a good idea to send the envelope as is.

Now, going by the discussions here I believe JNTU won't put their official Seal on the envelope. Just the stamp across.

Do I simply seal the envelope with fevistick and send it ???

Please let me know this is really urgent.
Thanks in advance.

indianscorpion29

May 2, 2018
Please can anyone answer my question. for JNTU Hyderabad is it simply enough to seal the envelope with a gum like Fewistick and send it to WES?

thanks,

indianscorpion29

May 2, 2018
Hi,

I got my transcripts CMM, Sem wise marks and PC. I applied online and made the payment and got the transcripts from JNTU Student services online.
However the envelope I got only has a stamp and sign across the flap. I've put the transcripts into the envelope. However, didn't seal it. Put this envelope in a bigger envelope and sent to WES canada. I got an email update stating that my Provisional certificate was accepted and valid.

However, They asked me to re-send the CMM in a sealed envelope as the JNTU envelope was in an opened condition. I didn't close it as I thought it would be a good idea to send the envelope as is.

Now, going by the discussions here I believe JNTU won't put their official Seal on the envelope. Just the stamp across.

Do I simply seal the envelope with fevistick and send it ???

Please let me know this is really urgent.
Thanks in advance.

Neel987

Nov 22, 2014
Hello All,

Just a small query regarding submiiting documents .

WES states as below:

Option 2

If the State Board gives you the document to send to WES, it must be attested, dated, and placed in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate authentication officer at the State Board of Technical Education. If the envelope is opened or there is no stamp or signature across the back flap, WES cannot accept the document.

They are asking not to open the sealed envelope but I've seen comments above that they get transcripts separately and will have to include the WES form along with the transcripts in the sealed envelope.

Can someone please clarify if I can open the sealed envelope I get from JNTU ?

Thanks in advance.

guptaara

Jul 20, 2018
Hi, Please contact this number to get the transcripts from JNTU university in a sealed envelope for WES evaluation - 9966844497. This guy helped me as well with a quick turnaround time.

Jul 18, 2018
Hi Vinay and Others,

What you need to do:

Thank you All!

Hi, I've seen in so many posts that jntu hyderbad will not provide the attested trascript of final original btech degree... Is that true ? If yes, what would be the process to submit the valied btech original degree copy to wes evaluation ? Shall I take a photo copy of my btech original degree and get it attested by my college principal and submit it to jntu registarar for attestation ? Because I heard that without principal attestation on original degree jntu will not do the attestation it seems. 1 more thing is I have my btech transcripts including PCC and Marks Memo from jntu hyderabad from couple of years ago. Do they work now for wes evaluation ? or Do I have to apply for all the transcripts again ? What if the jntu did not provided the transcipts in sealed, stamped envelope ? What is the alternative for that situation ? And can anyone on our behalf do this process with jntu hyderabad ? or Do the applicant have to attend in person to get this process done. Kindly help with my queries, much appreicated in advance. Btw, I'm about to start my wes evaluation, not yet started.