+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for B.Tech JNTU Hyderabad-FSW2014

ramya.krishna

Jun 28, 2014
Hello All,
I completed B.Tech from JNTU Hyderabad affiliated college(LBRCE) in 2006.

When I approached JNTU Hyderabad office, they are suggesting to get the College details filled by Home college in WES application form, then they will process it in JNTU Hyderabad for ECA.
Did any body completed ECA process for B.Tech,JNTU Hyderabad.
please share the details

here4rPR

Jun 6, 2014
ramya.krishna said:
Hello All,

When I approached JNTU Hyderabad office, they are suggesting to get the College details filled by Home college in WES application form, then they will process it in JNTU Hyderabad for ECA.
please share the details
why don't you get the sealed transcripts and send it by yourself ?

sfdcmaanas

Jul 5, 2014
Hello Ramya, I am also on the same boat now. I got my transcripts from JNTU Hyd. Now, after taking photo copies of all mark sheets I am stuck here. Do we really need to get them attested by controller of exam JNTU. The reason why I am asking this eventhough mentioned by WES because, it is in "OR" category. Please find it below. Could you please let me know if you have any further information. Thanks in advance.

All individual mark sheets indicating all subjects taken and marks obtained for all years of post-secondary study – issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations.

e.g. university or autonomous college

NOTES:
College-issued and attested mark sheets will NOT be accepted unless from an autonomous college. To check whether your college has autonomous status click here.

Univ. of Mumbai and Gujarat Univ. – Please see FAQs for specific instructions.
Request for all mark sheets to be sent directly to WES by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations

-OR-

You may have photocopies of your original mark sheets attested and dated by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar’s Office. Please request for the attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES.

NOTE: Mark sheets attested by persons outside the Controller of Examination or Registrar's Offices, such as individual professors or external notary publics, will NOT be accepted.

Please click here to download an academic transcript request form.

mr.Hope

Oct 12, 2012
Calgary
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04/7/13, DD Charged-29/9/13, PER - 03/12/13
AOR Received.
16/1/2014 Interview: 15-4-2014
Med's Request
22-4-2014 Passport Req:22-4-2014
Med's Done....
28-4-2014 3rd line updated: 9-05-14
VISA ISSUED...
6-6-2014
LANDED..........
Mid Of September !!!
ramya.krishna said:
Hello All,

please share the details
First apply, for the transcripts from JNTU. ask JNTU staff to give them in JNTU envelope which should have their SEAL on it.
You can get the WES form signed and stamped from your college principal.
keep this form along with the transcripts in that given envelope, along with the other required documents you can post them to WES.
Hope this helps.

faheem224

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
HYDERABAD
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello

To Ramya and others...
Please get all the Transcript which would be Rs40 per transcript and put them in a envelope which they will provide at the time of collecting transcript with a sealed on it.
If you are getting the photo copies attested from JNTU then only u need to fill out the WES form otherwise not needed and also for each attestation they would charge Rs 40 .
Make sure to write the Ref number of WES on envelope and enclose a Print copy of WES ref number

Its my personal exp and i have my ECA completed.

I hope you got all the answers

faheem224

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
HYDERABAD
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello pra19343

U can send message in this website itself..Please click on faheem224 and at the bottom u will find send personal message....

nagavo5

Aug 6, 2014
Hi Faheem,

I have submitted my documents in the envelope given by jntu as you mentioned and its been close to 8 months. Getting The sign from JNTU registrar was a pain , I travelled more than 10 times last year and I have sent it . now they are saying that its not in sealed envelope and my document is in hold . I recently came from USA and forgot about the status and when I mailed ICAS they are saying they don't have my documents in record .

do I need to submit them again . please help me how did u complete the process .

nagavo5

Aug 6, 2014
Hi faheem ,

inorder to not waste of my time I am again willing to do this using WES .

wes.org/ca/fswp/requireddocuments/index.asp

please let me know , did you follow this process ???

I have done my diploma ( 10 + 3 + 3 ( lateral entry into engg) ) so only WES from JNTU is sufficient or do I need to do it for diploma also .

for SSC , they have mentioned clearly that if you have done higher education then SSC documents are not required to send .

faheem224

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
HYDERABAD
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nagavo5 said:
Hi Faheem,

I have submitted my documents in the envelope given by jntu as you mentioned and its been close to 8 months. Getting The sign from JNTU registrar was a pain , I travelled more than 10 times last year and I have sent it . now they are saying that its not in sealed envelope and my document is in hold . I recently came from USA and forgot about the status and when I mailed ICAS they are saying they don't have my documents in record .

do I need to submit them again . please help me how did u complete the process .

Sorry to hear this....But 8 months time is very long and i guess they misplaced all ur document ..Better apply again..

faheem224

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
HYDERABAD
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nagavo5 said:
Hi faheem ,

inorder to not waste of my time I am again willing to do this using WES .

wes.org/ca/fswp/requireddocuments/index.asp

please let me know , did you follow this process ???

I have done my diploma ( 10 + 3 + 3 ( lateral entry into engg) ) so only WES from JNTU is sufficient or do I need to do it for diploma also .

for SSC , they have mentioned clearly that if you have done higher education then SSC documents are not required to send .
You have to send all your Individual marks sheet transcript in a Sealed envelope with WES ref no on it in order not to get it misplaced again. If your getting marks sheets attested then only u need WES form Signed otherwise for transcript its not required.
If you have a degree then make a photo copy of that.

I know that for higher education u dont need SSC or 10+2 but to be safe side if you have , send it along with diploma document

smandalapu

Aug 23, 2014
faheem224 said:
Hello

To Ramya and others...
Please get all the Transcript which would be Rs40 per transcript and put them in a envelope which they will provide at the time of collecting transcript with a sealed on it.
If you are getting the photo copies attested from JNTU then only u need to fill out the WES form otherwise not needed and also for each attestation they would charge Rs 40 .
Make sure to write the Ref number of WES on envelope and enclose a Print copy of WES ref number

Its my personal exp and i have my ECA completed.

I hope you got all the answers
Hello Faheem,

I am in the process of applying Canadian FSW visa and as a part of it I need to be getting my ECA from WES. I hold a B.Tech from JNTUH, graduated in 2008. I requested for the attested transcripts paying a charge of Rs:40/- per copy and in a sealed envelope. I was given the transcripts and an envelope with the Registrar attestation (not hand written but printed with a stamp). I checked my individual transcripts as well and all of them are not handwritten attested but printed and dated. Will this suffice the WES requirements? I asked in the university that I need to have handwritten and dated but was informed that this should be fine...Can you please share your thoughts??

Appreciate your inputs...

Great thanks...
SMandalapu

faheem224

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
HYDERABAD
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smandalapu said:
Hello Faheem,

I am in the process of applying Canadian FSW visa and as a part of it I need to be getting my ECA from WES. I hold a B.Tech from JNTUH, graduated in 2008. I requested for the attested transcripts paying a charge of Rs:40/- per copy and in a sealed envelope. I was given the transcripts and an envelope with the Registrar attestation (not hand written but printed with a stamp). I checked my individual transcripts as well and all of them are not handwritten attested but printed and dated. Will this suffice the WES requirements? I asked in the university that I need to have handwritten and dated but was informed that this should be fine...Can you please share your thoughts??

Appreciate your inputs...

Great thanks...
SMandalapu
yes that should be fine....evryone gets the same way as u got....

pathania07

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
hi i have same question ,plz guide me...
1.is it important to present both mother or father in passport office with child ,when we have to make a new born child passport.?
2.how many days later we can get a passport back from passport office.
3.what is fees for new born kidz for fsw pr .?

please suggest me above concern ,,,
thank you very much

Vinzy

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO (Processing) / ADVO (PP Sub)
NOC Code......
2281/2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Nomination.....
25-12-2015
AOR Received.
01-3-2016
IELTS Request
01-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-6-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
ramya.krishna said:
Hello All,

please share the details
____For All JNTU Students_________

Hello,

I'm a B.tech from an clg affiliated JNTU-H passed out in 2011. My package reached WES on 29th Sep and evaluation was completed on 8th Oct, here are the Docs i had in package.

1. Original Degree Certificate which was first attested by my college principal and later attested by JNTU registrar (Note: JNTU wont provide transcript for Original Degree Cert and the registrar wont attest your copy if your college principal has'nt done it.
2. Transcripts of my Provisional and Consolidated cretificates
3. Trascripts of each semesters including Supply, if any.

(Optional)

4. Printout for my Pay advise on WES website ( this has the reference number of r your online application. If you are not including this sheet, make sure to write your ref # on the envelope you send out to WES )

There is a xerox shop out side the canteen which sells transcripts request form, fill the form and calculate the amount and pay the respective challan in Andhra Bank at the entrance of the campus. Make sure to go to counter # 2 in the exam cell ( #1 would give you only trascripts, for registrar attestation go to #2) and you can expect them to complete it in 1-2 days (if its not too crowded, they give it the same day)

Hope this helps, if you have any further questions, quote this or write a PM.

Good luck and Cheers !

Reactions: rajkumar2112