+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for B.Tech JNTU Hyderabad-FSW2014

Adiukwu

Oct 16, 2018
Please am new her I am a skill worker what does it takes to get visa.I want permanent visa so that it will slow me work please my good people help me out here before I lost tank's

satish5069

Oct 4, 2018
WES needs everything the university gives in that attested envelope. Most of the universities including JNTU when asked for such official attested transcripts, gives transcripts and provisional degree.(In case of JNTUH- Transcripts for all semesters, a Consolidated Memo and Provisional Certificate). We are not supposed to select the documents to send from it, because WES requires a sealed and attested set of documents given, so you cannot remove anything or even open the envelope. Just that JNTU doesn't seal it and we have to glue it on our own.

In short, an answer to your Question : YES

WES needs:
  • All transcripts, Provisional Degree, Consolidated memo(if University provides-JNTU does) sealed and attested by university(JNTU) in an envelope - MUST
  • Photocopy of Original Degree(optional)
I hope this clarifies your question.
Thanks mvarma..... it is as you have told.

itsme22

Star Member
May 28, 2018
guys with the recent changes in WES it states that university need to send trascripts directly to WES from dec 1 2018.so, did anyone send transcripts directly to wes from jntuh. if yes can u help me with the process?????

mvarma

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
guys with the recent changes in WES it states that university need to send trascripts directly to WES from dec 1 2018.so, did anyone send transcripts directly to wes from jntuh. if yes can u help me with the process?????

I think they give an envelope with an address stamp on it in the front.
You can send that from nearby postal office like bluedart or fedex but make sure the sender is Registrar JNTUH address and not you or not your address

itsme22

Star Member
May 28, 2018
You can send that from nearby postal office like bluedart or fedex but make sure the sender is Registrar JNTUH address and not you or not your address
cool that's a good idea.Thank u will do like that

itsme22

Star Member
May 28, 2018
hi varma,
even i have done my masters from usa .I submitted my application for wes evaluation canada only for masters i forgot to include my bachelors degree.Do i need to submit separate application for evaluation bachelors or only masters evaluation is enough?.Can u please help me with this.Thank u

itsme22

Star Member
May 28, 2018
hi all,
I have done my masters from usa .I have submitted my application for wes evaluation canada only for masters i forgot to include my bachelors degree.Do i need to submit separate application for evaluation of bachelors degree or only masters evaluation is enough?.Can u please help me with this.Thank u

itsme22

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Hi,

Did you send the same way they mentioned above? In case of YES, what response you got from WES? In case of NO, you found any other alternative?
hi i did not sent it but what the other guy explained should work fine.Just send it as said it to me.It should work...

harish.g9

Jan 17, 2019
hi i did not sent it but what the other guy explained should work fine.Just send it as said it to me.It should work...
OK. But still thinking its kind of risky. I will wait till my IELTS results and post. In case if anyone posted and WES accept it, I will do it with out any hesitation.

itsme22

Star Member
May 28, 2018
OK. But still thinking its kind of risky. I will wait till my IELTS results and post. In case if anyone posted and WES accept it, I will do it with out any hesitation.
its not risky when u don't have any other choice.JNTUH does not send ur transcripts to canada.They only send it to local address which is india.So u just have to forward that to canada that's it.

harish.g9

Jan 17, 2019
its not risky when u don't have any other choice.JNTUH does not send ur transcripts to canada.They only send it to local address which is india.So u just have to forward that to canada that's it.
Yeah but, they clearly mentioned in their website :
"What happens if WES receives mark sheets sent by me, or a third party?

The documents will not be accepted and your file will be placed on hold until WES receives the attested mark sheets directly from your institution. "

Anyway, I mailed WES regarding University don't send transcripts outside. Will update you on this once I receive mail.

And we need to know if any one already has posted by themselves.

Moizuddin

Jan 30, 2019
I have the transcripts from jntu hyderabad which I have collected 4 years ago, now I want to send my transcripts to wes for evaluation and I came to jntu hyderabad for sealed and stamped therefore he told me that there is no further attestion will be given on transcripts and when I requested for sealed envolope he handovered me the 2 brown color envelope on the front side there is a jntu stamp and on the top of the envelope from where it can be opened there is a another cross stamp, when I demanded for plastic jntu self adhesive envelope he told me that this is enough and plastic envelope can only be obtained when I apply for online transcripts and also he told me to send the transcripts from india speed post that to from university campus.Do I need to fill the wes form and get signed from college ??Can you please suggest me on that.Thanks

Moizuddin

Jan 30, 2019
Hi all
I have the transcripts from jntu hyderabad which I have collected 4 years ago, now I want to send my transcripts to wes for evaluation and I came to jntu hyderabad for sealed and stamped therefore he told me that there is no further attestion will be given on transcripts and when I requested for sealed envolope he handovered me the 2 brown color envelope on the front side there is a jntu stamp and on the top of the envelope from where it can be opened there is a another cross stamp, when I demanded for plastic jntu self adhesive envelope he told me that this is enough and plastic envelope can only be obtained when I apply for online transcripts and also he told me to send the transcripts from india speed post that to from university campus.Do I need to fill the wes form and get signed from college ??Can you please suggest me on that.Thanks