+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for B.Tech JNTU Hyderabad-FSW2014

Sep 25, 2018
Hi,

I got my transcripts CMM, Sem wise marks and PC. I applied online and made the payment and got the transcripts from JNTU Student services online.
However the envelope I got only has a stamp and sign across the flap. I've put the transcripts into the envelope. However, didn't seal it. Put this envelope in a bigger envelope and sent to WES canada. I got an email update stating that my Provisional certificate was accepted and valid.

However, They asked me to re-send the CMM in a sealed envelope as the JNTU envelope was in an opened condition. I didn't close it as I thought it would be a good idea to send the envelope as is.

Now, going by the discussions here I believe JNTU won't put their official Seal on the envelope. Just the stamp across.

Do I simply seal the envelope with fevistick and send it ???

Please let me know this is really urgent.
Thanks in advance.
I am on same Boat
Any Updates ???

Reactions: kanchinadhamsantosh

mvarma

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Hi everyone,

I need transcripts from JNTUH for WES ECA evaluation.
I had taken transcripts in 2013 and still have those unused. They are attested on the back flap of the envelope(It has a stamped sign and designation as registrar). However it is not dated.
Can I use the same set of transcripts or does the latest attested transcripts come with date?
Please help.

Thanks.

Reactions: kanchinadhamsantosh
Jul 18, 2018
Hi everyone,

I need transcripts from JNTUH for WES ECA evaluation.
I had taken transcripts in 2013 and still have those unused. They are attested on the back flap of the envelope(It has a stamped sign and designation as registrar). However it is not dated.
Can I use the same set of transcripts or does the latest attested transcripts come with date?
Please help.

Thanks.
I'm sailing on the same boat.. please let me know if you got any clarification about this.

mvarma

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
I'm sailing on the same boat.. please let me know if you got any clarification about this.
Any updates from your end?

Can someone please suggest if we can use the same set of transcripts from JNTU taken in 2013. They are unused and in the same envelope JNTU gives.

satish5069

Oct 4, 2018
One query -
Is the consolidated marks memo (in JNTUH) only required or every semester marks memo is required by WES for evaluation.

mvarma

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
One query -
Is the consolidated marks memo (in JNTUH) only required or every semester marks memo is required by WES for evaluation.
You cannot just send one sheet of consolidated marks memo.
Usually, JNTU gives a whole set consisting of mark sheet for all semesters and a consolidated memo in an envelope which is attested/signed at the back flap. I put glue to the flap and along with this envelope, I have sent a photocopy of my original degree from JNTU in a separate small envelope, just to be safe.

Reactions: satish5069

satish5069

Oct 4, 2018
You cannot just send one sheet of consolidated marks memo.
Usually, JNTU gives a whole set consisting of mark sheet for all semesters and a consolidated memo in an envelope which is attested/signed at the back flap. I put glue to the flap and along with this envelope, I have sent a photocopy of my original degree from JNTU in a separate small envelope, just to be safe.
I get your point.
However, does WES evaluation need each one separately.

mvarma

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
I get your point.
However, does WES evaluation need each one separately.
WES needs everything the university gives in that attested envelope. Most of the universities including JNTU when asked for such official attested transcripts, gives transcripts and provisional degree.(In case of JNTUH- Transcripts for all semesters, a Consolidated Memo and Provisional Certificate). We are not supposed to select the documents to send from it, because WES requires a sealed and attested set of documents given, so you cannot remove anything or even open the envelope. Just that JNTU doesn't seal it and we have to glue it on our own.

In short, an answer to your Question : YES

WES needs:
  • All transcripts, Provisional Degree, Consolidated memo(if University provides-JNTU does) sealed and attested by university(JNTU) in an envelope - MUST
  • Photocopy of Original Degree(optional)
I hope this clarifies your question.

charantej

Oct 10, 2018
Hi Guys,

I need some help with the WES procedure. I graduated from JNTU-Anantpur in 2014 and i am currently pursuing my masters(2017-2019) in Berlin,Germany. I have my transcripts ready but they are dated 2016(Got them when i was applying for my masters), can i use these and send them to WES
A) do I have to get latest transcripts?
B) If i can send them the existing transcripts, then there is no need to get the Academic request form attested by the university registrar right?

Please help me with this.
Best,
Charan Teja

mvarma

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Are
Hi Guys,

I need some help with the WES procedure. I graduated from JNTU-Anantpur in 2014 and i am currently pursuing my masters(2017-2019) in Berlin,Germany. I have my transcripts ready but they are dated 2016(Got them when i was applying for my masters), can i use these and send them to WES
A) do I have to get latest transcripts?
B) If i can send them the existing transcripts, then there is no need to get the Academic request form attested by the university registrar right?

Please help me with this.
Best,
Charan Teja
are your transcripts(the one you have) in an envelope attested and sealed?

indianscorpion29

May 2, 2018
OK Answering this question once and for all.

there is a student portal only for JNTU Hyderabad affiliated colleges. You can fill in the details and make an online payment to obtain the CMM, PC and sem wise transcripts from JNTU with an open envelope with the stamp and sign of the registrar on the flap.

All you need to do is put those transcripts into that envelope and seal it. use the glue which is already there on the edge of the flap. (two stickers are attached, remove the stickers to reveal the adhesive)

Just write your WES reference number on it. Put this envelope into a bigger envelope( Any courier company will do it).

Write the reference number on the bigger envelope as well and send it.

You will get the ECA approved in 18 working days. Thats it. Pretty simple.