+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for B.Tech JNTU Hyderabad-FSW2014

Gowtham301

May 7, 2014
Hi raj,

U can get stamped open envelopes from uni... u keep all the docs and seal it and send to wes...

There will no problem in that..

RAJ009F

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Thank you Gowtham for letting me know this.

RAJ009F

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi All,

Any one give reply..

I have transcript envelops for both masters and bachelors. I want to send to wes. How to(post/courier) send them to WES .? can I send both(masters envelop and bachelor envelop) in single envelop ?
please let me know TIA

Vinzy

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO (Processing) / ADVO (PP Sub)
NOC Code......
2281/2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Nomination.....
25-12-2015
AOR Received.
01-3-2016
IELTS Request
01-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-6-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
Raj,

Take a bigger envelope, include both the sealed envelopes for Grad and Post Grad, also include the printout of WES payment receipt ( which has your reference # ) and post it to WES. Good luck.

RAJ009F

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Thanks a lot vinzy!!!!. Followed your suggestion.

Vinzy

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
2281/2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Nomination.....
25-12-2015
AOR Received.
01-3-2016
IELTS Request
01-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-6-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
Dear Raj,

I hope it went well. Whats is the status of your application. Please share your inputs. Cheers !

Best Regards,
Vinay.

May 22, 2016
Bengaluru
Hello folks,

I just started with the express entry process. Really hoping that someone can shed light on the below questions I have:

1) Can I apply for Transcripts from JNTU Kakinada or should it be only Hyderabad?
2) How long will it take for the JNTU to issue these transcripts.

Thanks !

Vinzy

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
2281/2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Nomination.....
25-12-2015
AOR Received.
01-3-2016
IELTS Request
01-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-6-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
Hello Giri,

If you have graduated from JNTU-K I believe you can directly apply at Kakinada. Not sure how long it would take there..In JNTU-H its usually on the same day in a few hours or sometimes they ask you to come an collect the next day especially if you submit your application towards the end of they.

I would prefer to get it done by yourself because things like clear transcripts tend to miss stuff which would delay your WES process. Let me know if you have any further question. Good luck and Cheers !

May 22, 2016
Bengaluru
Thank you Vinzy for the info.
All my mark sheets says JNTU, HYD so I think I will get it done in JNTU HYD itself.

One more question is there anything else apart from these transcripts I should get attested from JNTU or my college principal?

Vinzy

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
2281/2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Nomination.....
25-12-2015
AOR Received.
01-3-2016
IELTS Request
01-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-6-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
back to my previous posts, You need a copy of Original Degree certificate attested by your college first and later the registrar of JNTU.

Jun 21, 2016
Hi - Are all the semester transcripts attestation required or consolidated marks memo attested is sufficient?

Per WES doc requirements :

Required Documents How to Send Documents
1. Final or Provisional Degree Certificate

Examples: Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, Postgraduate Diploma, Doctorate

AND

Forward a legible copy of the document to WES.

2. Annual Statement of Marks / Academic Transcript

An official document issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations (e.g. university, constituent or autonomous college). It lists all subjects/papers taken and marks earned for each year of study.

NOTES:
WES does not accept mark sheets that have been issued and/or attested by the college you attended unless from an autonomous or constituent college. To check whether your college has autonomous status click here.

Arrange for the documents to be sent directly to WES by the university or autonomous college responsible for conducting the examinations.

-OR-

If the document is given to you to forward to WES, it must be attested & dated and placed in an official sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate authentication officer at the institution that conducted the examination. If the envelope has been opened or there is no stamp or signature across the back flap, the document will not be accepted by WES.

NOTE:
WES only accepts documents attested and sealed by the designated official at the institution that conducted the examination (e.g. Controller of Examination or Registrar's Offices). Attestations by individual professors, officials at affiliated colleges, or external notary publics will not be accepted.

Jun 21, 2016
Vinzy said:
____For All JNTU Students_________

Hello,

I'm a B.tech from an clg affiliated JNTU-H passed out in 2011. My package reached WES on 29th Sep and evaluation was completed on 8th Oct, here are the Docs i had in package.

1. Original Degree Certificate which was first attested by my college principal and later attested by JNTU registrar (Note: JNTU wont provide transcript for Original Degree Cert and the registrar wont attest your copy if your college principal has'nt done it.
2. Transcripts of my Provisional and Consolidated cretificates
3. Trascripts of each semesters including Supply, if any.

(Optional)

4. Printout for my Pay advise on WES website ( this has the reference number of r your online application. If you are not including this sheet, make sure to write your ref # on the envelope you send out to WES )

There is a xerox shop out side the canteen which sells transcripts request form, fill the form and calculate the amount and pay the respective challan in Andhra Bank at the entrance of the campus. Make sure to go to counter # 2 in the exam cell ( #1 would give you only trascripts, for registrar attestation go to #2) and you can expect them to complete it in 1-2 days (if its not too crowded, they give it the same day)

Hope this helps, if you have any further questions, quote this or write a PM.

Good luck and Cheers !

Hi - Are all the semester transcripts attestation required or consolidated marks memo attested is sufficient?

Per WES doc requirements :

Required Documents How to Send Documents
1. Final or Provisional Degree Certificate

Examples: Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, Postgraduate Diploma, Doctorate

AND

Forward a legible copy of the document to WES.

2. Annual Statement of Marks / Academic Transcript

An official document issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations (e.g. university, constituent or autonomous college). It lists all subjects/papers taken and marks earned for each year of study.

NOTES:
WES does not accept mark sheets that have been issued and/or attested by the college you attended unless from an autonomous or constituent college. To check whether your college has autonomous status click here.

Arrange for the documents to be sent directly to WES by the university or autonomous college responsible for conducting the examinations.

-OR-

If the document is given to you to forward to WES, it must be attested & dated and placed in an official sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate authentication officer at the institution that conducted the examination. If the envelope has been opened or there is no stamp or signature across the back flap, the document will not be accepted by WES.

NOTE:
WES only accepts documents attested and sealed by the designated official at the institution that conducted the examination (e.g. Controller of Examination or Registrar's Offices). Attestations by individual professors, officials at affiliated colleges, or external notary publics will not be accepted.

ragece777

Jun 23, 2016
DeepakforCanada said:

:
:
:
:
Exactly my question too. Do we really need Transcripts semester wise? Isn't an attested Consolidate Marks Memo ( CMM ) and Original Degree ( OD ) not sufficient for WES evaluation?
I went to JNTU H today to get my semester wise transcripts and had to come back without any success as the application form itself turned out to be a bouncer to me. In application form, one needs to mention month & year of passing that semester. I had no clue of those details as I finished my engineering 10 years ago and I had many backlogs at that time. I spoke with the people at the counters but thanks to their sarkaari attitude, nobody was willing to help me out. They simply said I "need" to fill the form with the months & years of passing semester. I asked if my Roll number was not sufficient to pull out the information, for which they said they don't have that information. World is moving ahead in tera bytes speed and we are are still stuck black & white days. :mad: That too for a "Technological" University. :'(

Vinzy

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
2281/2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Nomination.....
25-12-2015
AOR Received.
01-3-2016
IELTS Request
01-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-6-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
ragece777 said:
Exactly my question too. Do we really need Transcripts semester wise? Isn't an attested Consolidate Marks Memo ( CMM ) and Original Degree ( OD ) not sufficient for WES evaluation?
I went to JNTU H today to get my semester wise transcripts and had to come back without any success as the application form itself turned out to be a bouncer to me. In application form, one needs to mention month & year of passing that semester. I had no clue of those details as I finished my engineering 10 years ago and I had many backlogs at that time. I spoke with the people at the counters but thanks to their sarkaari attitude, nobody was willing to help me out. They simply said I "need" to fill the form with the months & years of passing semester. I asked if my Roll number was not sufficient to pull out the information, for which they said they don't have that information. World is moving ahead in tera bytes speed and we are are still stuck black & white days. :mad: That too for a "Technological" University. :'(
Whose attestation will you take on your CMM ? only the registrar of the University is authorized. I have been through all that I know how that Sarkaari thing works...but believe me buddy, its just a part of the game and its not the end...there is a lot more to come.

You need transcripts for each semester and a transcript of CMM with an attested copy of OD (no transcript for OD). Pls write a PM if you have any specific questions.

ragece777

Jun 23, 2016
Vinzy said:
Whose attestation will you take on your CMM ? only the registrar of the University is authorized. I have been through all that I know how that Sarkaari thing works...but believe me buddy, its just a part of the game and its not the end...there is a lot more to come.

You need transcripts for each semester and a transcript of CMM with an attested copy of OD (no transcript for OD). Pls write a PM if you have any specific questions.
Thanks for your reply Vinzy.
I made a second attempt today in procuring Transcripts and got successful 8). In the application form, I just gave some approximate Months & Years of passing and submitted the form. The person issuing the transcripts commented that none of the Months and Years that I mentioned in the form are correct and that they have to dig in the Database to get the documents for me ;D. Luckily it worked because the amount I paid was more than enough for the transcripts required. I needed 18 transcripts but I paid the amount for 25 transcripts. :)

I have one more question for you please check your PM.