+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

saggii666

May 19, 2017
My AOR 24 March 2017
Med Cleared 7 June ... Now waiting for the update
What would be the next step? any timeline for PPR?
Thanks in Advance

canada4sheep

Jun 14, 2017
Hello Guys,
This week has been a bit too quiet for applicants in March, is't it?
BUT NO WORRIES!!! I just called IRCC to query my application and guess what, they told me that my case had been approved and their system might have a glitch so it does not promptly update my status.

About my timeline:
Express Entry
CEC
AOR- March 24th
Medical Passed: April 9th
BGC: Went from Not started right into Not applicable on May 14th
BGC: NA -> In progress June 7th
BGC: June 14, called IRCC and they confirmed that case is approved
PPR: Should be fairly soon.

canada4sheep

Jun 14, 2017
Hi Guys,

My timeline is:

AOR: March 3rd 2017
Medical passed: April 21st 2017
Background - In progress 1- April 21st 2017
Background- not applicable- April 28th 2017
Background- we are processing your background check- June 9th 2017.

So is this IP2?

If yes, anyone else in same situation as me? I have not received PPR email yet and waiting and checking email every 5 mins.

When do you think I should be getting PPR email?

Thanks!
I think you are now in IP2 and I would suggest you to call IRCC to confirm your status and even better your case might has been approved(I called this morning about my case, and my case was told approved even though the online system still shows in progress for BGC)

larat

Jun 14, 2017
Hi everyone,
my timeline is AOR March17, and IP2 now (didnt track for a while but the medexam passed and both BGC and Final decision are "we are processing" and "in progress")

Ordered a GCMS note yesterday (hope it would help!)

Just a quick question, the job bank keeps sending me email saying it's gonna expiry, does it matter?

crescent19

Nov 23, 2016
Finally Medicals passed after a 3-month wait!

PNP Outland
AOR 08Mar2017
Medicals passed 12Jun2017
BG changed from NA to IP 12Jun2017

Now they're asking me to submit IMM5562E, mainly on my travels to Hong Kong. Probably they found it too frequent (11x in 5 years). What supporting documents should I include in the request (aside from the form itself)? Thank you.

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
Got reply for my email inquiry from CPC-CTD-Ottawa

Pease be advised that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

Please consult our Website for information regarding our processing times:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp.

lwrsmiling

Dec 7, 2015
Got reply for my email inquiry from CPC-CTD-Ottawa

Pease be advised that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

Please consult our Website for information regarding our processing times:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp.
Got the same reply today, too.
stuck on NA since May 16

Surena

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hey, you are in IP 1 now.
I mean if your background check is NA now, it will be changed to either " Your application is inprocess, next step is conduct a background check" if you have upload RCMP upfront, or changed to " we are processing you background check".

Currently, they are checking your R10 now which is checking the completeness against your EE profile and your criminality.

When you see your background check changed to NA again , it means your R10 and criminal check is done. For me, this process takes about 30 days.

And your case will transfer to CPC Ottawa for additional verification.
Hi my friend,
Are you sure it is IP1?because some friends said it should be IP 2 based on my timeline. They passed my medical exam in April! I don't know

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Hey, you are in IP 1 now.
I mean if your background check is NA now, it will be changed to either " Your application is inprocess, next step is conduct a background check" if you have upload RCMP upfront, or changed to " we are processing you background check".

Currently, they are checking your R10 now which is checking the completeness against your EE profile and your criminality.

When you see your background check changed to NA again , it means your R10 and criminal check is done. For me, this process takes about 30 days.

And your case will transfer to CPC Ottawa for additional verification.
Looks like he is between IP1 and IP2. He did not check when it became NA. Usually, it moves to NBG just when u pass medical and then it flips back to NA. The next step in my opinion will be IP2. There is no more NA. He is already in his second NA! Look at my timelines below. It flipped in a days time and sometimes you can miss it if you arent checking every day!

For some people flipping from NBG ( IP1) to NA takes a month. But for so many people it happens in 2 days. In my case it happened in a day. Every application is different and there are no trends!

Surena

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Looks like he is between IP1 and IP2. He did not check when it became NA. Usually, it moves to NBG just when u pass medical and then it flips back to NA. The next step in my opinion will be IP2. There is no more NA. He is already in his second NA! Look at my timelines below. It flipped in a days time and sometimes you can miss it if you arent checking every day!

For some people flipping from NBG ( IP1) to NA takes a month. But for so many people it happens in 2 days. In my case it happened in a day. Every application is different and there are no trends!
Thank you so much. This process is super stressful! It seems like it's takning forever :) Hopefully, we'll be happy soon :)

Gwalia

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Chicago
Category........
I think you are now in IP2 and I would suggest you to call IRCC to confirm your status and even better your case might has been approved(I called this morning about my case, and my case was told approved even though the online system still shows in progress for BGC)
Thanks, I did. They said the background check is complete and officer is working on next step. Didn't say approved like they told you so not sure what the outcome is but I'm being positive and hanging in there with fingers crossed. Wishing us all a very good luck :)

veer20

Dec 8, 2016
I submitted application on Mar 20 and got AOR same day.
Medical passed: 6th April
Background check: Your application is in process. Next step to conduct Background check.
After that no update till now.

Kindly advise. What does that mean..

Thanks,

Modi4AM

Apr 10, 2017
Hello Guys,
This week has been a bit too quiet for applicants in March, is't it?
BUT NO WORRIES!!! I just called IRCC to query my application and guess what, they told me that my case had been approved and their system might have a glitch so it does not promptly update my status.

About my timeline:
Express Entry
CEC
AOR- March 24th
Medical Passed: April 9th
BGC: Went from Not started right into Not applicable on May 14th
BGC: NA -> In progress June 7th
BGC: June 14, called IRCC and they confirmed that case is approved
PPR: Should be fairly soon.
Hey , same thing happened to me, there ws an update on my CIC account on last Thursday , to verify this, I called them on Friday, and they replied: yr Application is approved, and you will get notification in 15 Days. Now eagerly waiting for notification. p.s my CIC statuses still showing " In Processing" .

olgac

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
What is going on with updates on 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22 AOR's? Nothing is moving for us. I have been in IP1 for 2 months now o_O