+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

sunnyfesta

Feb 10, 2016
Hi,

I am a silent follower on this forum. Thanks to many people who shared their knowledge and experiences, I finally got a golden email.
I did it through my immigration lawyer, so I don't know exact time line. But, I will share mine with you guys.

CEC Inland
ITA: FEB 8, 2017
AOR: Mar 27, 2017
PPR: JUN 09, 2017

My work permit expires on Jun 27, 2017, which is, in my opinion, the reason why I got my ppr so fast.
My lawyer expects to get CoPR next Friday.

Hope everyone gets approval from CIC soon.

MAAN18

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Hi guys,

I have already crossed the border and became a Permanent Resident on June 10,2017.

I had applied for wp extension before , do I need to withdraw that application or cic will do itself?

and I had also applied through paper base application and paid RPRF fee upfront , should I withdraw now to get the Refund?

any replies will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

starlettedouze

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Hi guys,

I have already crossed the border and became a Permanent Resident on June 10,2017.

I had applied for wp extension before , do I need to withdraw that application or cic will do itself?

and I had also applied through paper base application and paid RPRF fee upfront , should I withdraw now to get the Refund?

Thank you!
I suggest you initiate the withdrawal process. Not sure how that is done but perhaps you can call CIC to get clear instructions.
If they haven't started processing, you can get a refund.

Reactions: MAAN18

olak131

Mar 23, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
10/2/2017
Doc's Request.
8/4/2017
AOR Received.
10/2/2017
Hi guys,

Thank you!
You can withdraw the application and you will get a refund.
You can use IRCC web form. It will ask specific questions on what you want to do.
You will get a refund with two months.
You can call them too and you will be sent the link for withdrawal.

Reactions: MAAN18

MAAN18

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
You can withdraw the application and you will get a refund.
You can use IRCC web form. It will ask specific questions on what you want to do.
You will get a refund with two months.
You can call them too and you will be sent the link for withdrawal.

do you have the link , where can I request the withdrawal?

please advise!

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
Got reply from CPC-O as follows,

Please be advised that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

AOR on March 3 under CEC inland medicals passed on April 7. Nothing happened since than.. Waiting for long time..

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017

Please be advised that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

AOR on March 3 under CEC inland medicals passed on April 7. Nothing happened since than.. Waiting for long time..
Ditto, I think they are sending same generic email to everyone.

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017

Did you pay RPRF fee?

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
Did you pay RPRF fee?
Yes. Paid upfront. I was not asked to submit any documents so far. My criminality is passed (called CIC today) and security check is not started yet. As a CEC inland applicant, I should have received my PRR already. It is more than 100 days passed since AOR.

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
Yes. Paid upfront. I was not asked to submit any documents so far. My criminality is passed (called CIC today) and security check is not started yet. As a CEC inland applicant, I should have received my PRR already. It is more than 100 days passed since AOR.
I haven't paid RPRF upfront for me and my spouse. So thought it might delay the process. Never got any ADR.

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
3 months today and still nothing :/ AOR March 14th

Additionnal medical exams submitted on june 8th and no signe from cic :(

Reactions: doctor28