+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

saumit12

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
I submitted application on Mar 20 and got AOR same day.
Medical passed: 6th April
Background check: Your application is in process. Next step to conduct Background check.
After that no update till now.

Kindly advise. What does that mean..

Thanks,
Same here bro. CEC IN AOR March 20, meds April 10, bg: IP1.....
Just praying god to help me get through this.
Best of luck brhu!

pma12

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Hi, I'm aor30

I just received a letter that they cancelled my application because all my trips to USA in the last 10 year makes more than 6 months and I didn't provide the FBI letter because I thought the six months that the ask for were six months in a row. Now I have to create a new profile but here is my question.

In my gckey account I still have my application as "submitted" so I can't create a new EE profile... it will stay like this and I have to create a new gckey? Or after some days it will change to cancelled and will allow me to create a new profile?

thanks!

norton

Jun 14, 2017
Not sure what is going on in this week, Past 2 days of complete silence from CIC on the other side 2 months with no updates - AOR - March 21, Med passed on April - 8, IP(1). Can any one confirm whether the bug in the review of additional document status is fixed ? Because it get changed from reviewed to uploaded and again being reviewed. where i have not even submitted any addition document/nothing requested.

jiaweimartinguo

Star Member
Feb 11, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes. Paid upfront. I was not asked to submit any documents so far. My criminality is passed (called CIC today) and security check is not started yet. As a CEC inland applicant, I should have received my PRR already. It is more than 100 days passed since AOR.
same here aor march 3rd. n/a since may 5th and security is not started.

steoneill

Feb 28, 2017
Hello Guys,
This week has been a bit too quiet for applicants in March, is't it?
BUT NO WORRIES!!! I just called IRCC to query my application and guess what, they told me that my case had been approved and their system might have a glitch so it does not promptly update my status.

About my timeline:
Express Entry
CEC
AOR- March 24th
Medical Passed: April 9th
BGC: Went from Not started right into Not applicable on May 14th
BGC: NA -> In progress June 7th
BGC: June 14, called IRCC and they confirmed that case is approved
PPR: Should be fairly soon.

Hi, just wondering where you can find a contact number to query application status ?

KNIGHTRIDER14

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
Hi, I'm aor30

I just received a letter that they cancelled my application because all my trips to USA in the last 10 year makes more than 6 months and I didn't provide the FBI letter because I thought the six months that the ask for were six months in a row. Now I have to create a new profile but here is my question.

In my gckey account I still have my application as "submitted" so I can't create a new EE profile... it will stay like this and I have to create a new gckey? Or after some days it will change to cancelled and will allow me to create a new profile?

thanks!
sorry to hear that buddy..when did u recieve that info???

MAAN18

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Got reply from CPC-O as follows,

Please be advised that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

AOR on March 3 under CEC inland medicals passed on April 7. Nothing happened since than.. Waiting for long time..
In how many days you get reply back from CIC,
I have sent them email yesterday , no replies yet :rolleyes::rolleyes:

jellyfly

Apr 6, 2017
Inland
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Done....
06-04-2017
Passport Req..
25-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2017
Here to update my timeline

Stream: CEC Inland
ITA: February 8
AOR: March 3
Medical Passed: April 6
BGC(NA to IP) : April 6
PPR: May 25 (5:54 PM), PP Sent: May 27, PP Arrived: May 31
Approved Status Online: June 7
PP Sent back: June 9, PP Received: June 13

I check my status every day and I never had background status IP2. Hope everybody gets the same luck!

Reactions: lovish kaushal

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
i still didn't get any thing even medical passed :/ first medical visit march 11th then they asked for additional exams for my husband ...too frustrating

AOR March 16. CEC inland. med passed and IP1 on April 5.......and silence...(((((((((