+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

mysee

Nov 15, 2019
Hi. So I left Dubai 4 years ago, my schooling is from Dubai, I m in the US and got ita yesterday. I need police report from Dubai, I still have my Emirates Id but it’s expired and my parents still live in Dubai. Can I get a police certificate with expired Emirates id? Please let me know thanks

Rounakm12

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
Hello,
It may sound a bit stupid but I submitted my express entry profile and got my ITA. I got all my documents sorted and then realize that while verifying my profile I put the incorrect given name (missed to enter my middle name). I did not realize it before. Ex: In my passport Given Name: "John Smith" but in my application, I entered Given Name as "John".

Please suggest what should I do? Should I decline the ITA and re-apply?

Please HELP!!!!!!

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi. So I left Dubai 4 years ago, my schooling is from Dubai, I m in the US and got ita yesterday. I need police report from Dubai, I still have my Emirates Id but it’s expired and my parents still live in Dubai. Can I get a police certificate with expired Emirates id? Please let me know thanks
Yes you can
Apply for PCC via the DP website. Include your EID# and provide the necessary document they require as part of the application while filling up the online form. For the address mention your current residence address i.e. in the US

fahadxuberi

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Dubai, UAE
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
You can also download the Dubai Police app and request the Police Certificate. You will get it in your email within 2 days. It doesn't require a stamp as it is electronically issued. The same will be mentioned on your certificate. Hope this helps.

mysee

Nov 15, 2019
You can also download the Dubai Police app and request the Police Certificate. You will get it in your email within 2 days. It doesn't require a stamp as it is electronically issued. The same will be mentioned on your certificate. Hope this helps.
But I don’t have an active Emirates Id, it’s expired, does that matter ?

Anch

Nov 22, 2019
Hello. I really want to apply for canada and recently filled an assessment i found on facebook. The consultancy is based in dubai and i am in doubt if this is legit or not. I hope you can guide me. Thank you

hbrsid86

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2019
Passport Req..
15-11-2019
LANDED..........
11-09-2021
Hello. I really want to apply for canada and recently filled an assessment i found on facebook. The consultancy is based in dubai and i am in doubt if this is legit or not. I hope you can guide me. Thank you
Don't go for any consultancies here. They'll charge you a lot for something you can do yourself.

Mats1987

Dec 19, 2019
Hi I am also planning to apply to Canada while working here at Dubai.Hope to meet people lik

manish_chill2

Star Member
Feb 14, 2016
Sharjah UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-02-2019
Doc's Request.
28-05-2019
Nomination.....
29-06-2019
AOR Received.
30-08-2019
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront Medical Passed 6 jan 2021
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-09-2021
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2021
LANDED..........
17-01-2022
Anyone here from MPNP SWO draw 53,54, 55 ?