+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
Thank you. Not sure if they are accepting Preston UAE. I know they weren't a few years back and they rejected my application.
Contact Preston Islamabad, they will reissue the degree as Kohat. They will charge you for that. Kohat is accepted by IQAS. You can get details by contacting them.

Reactions: Joe971

Alam1609

Jun 28, 2020
Unfortunately we all with USA degree are facing the same problems. Probably its no worth applying with USA degree for ECA. I went through couple of immigration consultants and all of them gave a blurry hope. The fact is " if WES did not recognize your institution, then CIC will award you no points for the degree or diploma you received from the non-recognized institution " @Wardah have your tried reaching Preston, PK? Let us know how it goes...Good Luck.

madhar.alasmi

Jul 17, 2020
For the benefit of others, The fingerprinting services in Abu Dhabi are available at the Ministry of Interior office near Mediline hospital (Previously Al Noor hospital). Service starts at 8:00 am and they are very quick there was no one in queue when we went and the entire procedure was over in 20/25 mins. They stamp, sign and give the fingerprint card right away.

Carry the below documents
Copy of fingerprint card from FBI website
Copy of emirates id
Copy of passport with UAE visa
can you please assist me in thier location. i visited them 2 weeks back and there was only a small office and one reciptionest was thier and he told me they dont have such servise. i dont know what to do please help me

danilorniepes

Dec 20, 2017
can you please assist me in thier location. i visited them 2 weeks back and there was only a small office and one reciptionest was thier and he told me they dont have such servise. i dont know what to do please help me
Please note Abu Dhabi Visa is for Abu Dhabi only in anyone is from Dubai, one must go to the Al Qusais Police Station across the Emarat Petrol Station. It is the same area of the Philippine Consulate Dubai

danilorniepes

Dec 20, 2017
Hello,

I really need some advise and opinion/suggestion on this. I am currently in UAE and due to the nature of my work, i availed the services of a consulting agency to process my WP. From finding for a job in related to my experiences up to processing the visa on my behalf.

Question:
1. how would i know if they've created a CIC account for me? when they were asked for the username and password to my account, they refuse to give for the reason of confidentiality, they said.
2. Also, they're going to apply me a TRV and would later on convert/changed to a WP once i arrived in canada, how true is this?

Note: they had given me an offer letter and was sent back to canada for the confirmation letter (they said)

I know that there's a lot of uncertainty here. I apologize. Currently offshore and cant visit their office yet.

Thank you very much.

If they submitted your WP under their GC Account they wont be able to share it to you "BUT" they must give you a Online Submission Confirmation from IRCC dated when they exactly get submitted it and with Application No on it.

Whats the Company / Agency name?

danilorniepes

Dec 20, 2017
Hello Guys I have a money transfer query. I hope senior members/ people with similar experience can share insight.
Are both of below options possible for a person who works in UAE and wants to go for first landing.
1) Open account in Canada bank before first landing and send all the money directly so that you can quit the UAE employer for good and stay there for long period.
2) Go during vacation of one month from UAE to Canada for short landing and open account, then come back and send all the money and then quit and go back to Canada.
I don't wanna go for the 3rd option in which I first send all money to my home country and then quit and go and then transfer that money from home country to canada as that will involve a very painstaking and expensive process. Please guide me. Thank you

You can open an account even you are not landing yet in Canada. See below for details

https://startright.scotiabank.com/international-application.html

couplefromDubai

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hi there!

I am being sponsored by my wife who is a Canadian citizen and we live in Dubai together.

What am I supposed to put for Current Country of Residence STATUS in country. The options I am confused over are: Permanent Resident, Other, Foreign National

My situation: I have a residence visa which I get renewed every two years since 1993 since no one has a permanent visa here. I am a Partner in a business here and my residence visa is attached to that company and I am my wife's sponsor in Dubai.

They ask this question on two forms: Current Country of Residence IMM0008 ( Generic application form) and imm5669 under Personal Work history.

In the imm0008 if you select Other there is an option to write more details about it but under imm5669 you can't explain what the 'other' means so it might look strange that I have no status in the country so I'm worried.

Thanks for your help!

couplefromDubai

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
The status should be 'other' and then you put a brief description in the provided space.
Hi, that is fine and doable for form imm0008 because there is an option to put a description however for form imm 5669 there is no section to write a description for other, and that is my concern if I should now put Other for all forms or Foreign national

couplefromDubai

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
If your 2 kids are in Dubai then the country of residence is UAE.
&
National Identity is very ID issued by your Country of Origin i.e. India, Pakistan etc. Should not leave any cell blank as the application would not accept the validation.
Should I use me Emirates ID since I am a resident of Dubai or should I use my PAN card from India? I don't have any other Indian ID card