"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what document we going to upload.

Document: Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered

If your intended occupation in Canada is regulated, provide evidence that the responsible provincial, territorial or professional body has granted you the required licence or certification.

Regulated occupations are also called professions, skilled trades or apprenticeable trades.
job offerred from employer as cook . what documents need to upload
thank you

10th

Jul 20, 2019
Hello,

I really need some advise and opinion/suggestion on this. I am currently in UAE and due to the nature of my work, i availed the services of a consulting agency to process my WP. From finding for a job in related to my experiences up to processing the visa on my behalf.

Question:
1. how would i know if they've created a CIC account for me? when they were asked for the username and password to my account, they refuse to give for the reason of confidentiality, they said.
2. Also, they're going to apply me a TRV and would later on convert/changed to a WP once i arrived in canada, how true is this?

Note: they had given me an offer letter and was sent back to canada for the confirmation letter (they said)

I know that there's a lot of uncertainty here. I apologize. Currently offshore and cant visit their office yet.

Thank you very much.

anushat

Jul 30, 2019
Hi, please can anyone advise where to get a self declaration document notarized in Dubai. I spoke to a private law firm and they are charging 750 aed for one document.

Preet_Singh

Star Member
May 16, 2018
It is a self declaration document that my husband (primary applicant) is free to use the funds in my account as and when required for immigration and settling purpose.
Hmm for us my wife recently shifted there as pr and we only made a letter stating funds that my funds we will transfer to canada once process done
If u hv lawyer kindly consult if self attested will work as legal attestation of spending aed 700 is too much.

anushat

Jul 30, 2019
ok thank you, we dont have a lawyer, will check with someone if this document required as aed 750 is huge money for one document.

Abid453

Mar 29, 2019
Hi Seniors,
I had diploma in my Civil Engineering field as a Full time student, and i did graduation as a distance learner while staying and working in UAE. I got my ECA of both so during the EE Profile do I need to mention Graduation as a Part time study? Is any effect on points? Because I am going to show Experience as well in same tenure of Graduation.
Experienced guidance is required.

arsenal123

Aug 9, 2019
Hi All,
Does anyone have links for IELTS general (CBT) Sample/Practise Tests???... I am a resident in Dubai and have IELTS CBT soon.

BR
NM

manish_chill2

Star Member
Feb 14, 2016
Sharjah UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-02-2019
Doc's Request.
28-05-2019
Nomination.....
29-06-2019
AOR Received.
30-08-2019
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront Medical Passed 6 jan 2021
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-09-2021
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2021
LANDED..........
17-01-2022
MPNP- SWO. City Brandon. After getting PR in Brandon. Can someone move to Winnipeg for job? Would it affect, if they want to sponsor someone again ?

m.asif.raza

Jul 24, 2019
hello Dxb ppl,

great initiative for reaching out and assisting each other.

i have a question which the senior members can answer.

for PCC, is it required from the resident country or country of origin (citizen). i am a Pakistani national but have been living in UAE all my life, I only visited Pakistan for 1-2 months since the age of 18. do i still require the PCC from Pakistan and if so, can it be applied here in Pakistan consulate Dubai?

for the spouse, after the age of 18, she was temporarily in Pakistan for around 1-1.5 years and then again moved back to UAE. Her national id is now updated with my permanent address, in such case, from where i have to get the PCC in pakistan?

a little guidance on this matter would be much appreciated.

many thanks,
muhammad asif

Hayjay

May 25, 2018
Hi all, for those who have submitted passport in Abu Dhabi VFS, how much was the charge and also, can passport photo needed for COPR be snapped over there? Thanks

Reactions: Hakim Mbarki