15-11-2011
Med's Done....
29-12-2011, validity of medical extended till 30th Dec. 2013, by CHC
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
08/1/2013 passports sent on 17/01/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Passports received on 13/02/2013, with God's Blessing and not by my efforts.
LANDED..........
Landed on 24th March, 2013 with the blessings of God
sifarsen said:
Hi sifarsen,

Entirely my fault, I wrote Dubai by ovesight, it should've been UAE. I'm sorry buddy...

Yes, u r most welcome. Tell us more abt u, my friend.

Warm regards.

Hi Qorax,
Thanks for the invitation...you have done a wonderful job of starting this thread. Further, I would like to request you to change the topic to middle east applicants rather than dubai applicants.As for me, I am a planning engineer (civil) working in a US company posted at abu dhabi. I have already recieved my medical papers and planning to get it done soon. Let me know something abt you too...I would like to request everyone from UAE and middle east to be in touch, so that we can a knowledge base and information pool amongst us to face the challenges and hardship of starting a new life in canada soon.....peace.

qamar0002

Star Member
Dec 24, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-8-2007
Doc's Request.
17-12-2009,updated 1-2-2011
Med's Request
15-11-2011
Med's Done....
29-12-2011, validity of medical extended till 30th Dec. 2013, by CHC
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
08/1/2013 passports sent on 17/01/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Passports received on 13/02/2013, with God's Blessing and not by my efforts.
LANDED..........
Landed on 24th March, 2013 with the blessings of God
Dear Qorax,

Hope u will be doing fine. I have applied through an agent in Dubai for PR. My documents were sent about five months back to London office. According to on line status check my file is in process.
My total score points are just 67. I am in final stages of getting my EMBA from SZABIST Dubai in the month of july next. Secondly my elder brother has applied before two month of my application, his case is very strong as he is MBA from USA and with ten years experience + his wife a medical consultant in DHA Dubai. with post graduate medical degree.

Now I have two questions

1) If I forward my EMBA degree to London office, will they consider it for upgrading my educational credentials?

2) If my brother gets PR ahead of me and immidiately lands in Canada, will I be able to claim adoptablity point?

Pl look into this matter and and help....With warm regards

mirza897

Apr 4, 2010
Dear Captain,

As always, you have been incredibly fast and sincere in your answer. As always, I can only say Thank You and God Bless You.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
qamar0002 said:
Hi Qorax,
Thanks for the invitation...you have done a wonderful job of starting this thread. Further, I would like to request you to change the topic to middle east applicants rather than dubai applicants.As for me, I am a planning engineer (civil) working in a US company posted at abu dhabi. I have already recieved my medical papers and planning to get it done soon. Let me know something abt you too...I would like to request everyone from UAE and middle east to be in touch, so that we can a knowledge base and information pool amongst us to face the challenges and hardship of starting a new life in canada soon.....peace.
Hi,

1. Regrets, the name of the thread couldn't be changed as per site policy & thus it continued to stay as it is. However, some did start a thread on Middle East Applicants, somewhere in Jan-2010. Here it is:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t32551.0.html

2. As for me, I'm a simpleton, currently residing in Toronto. Belong to no NOC [there weren't any during the days of my apps]. And trying to seek-out a living in this lovely country.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
qamar0002 said:
Dear Qorax,

Hope u will be doing fine. I have applied through an agent in Dubai for PR. My documents were sent about five months back to London office. According to on line status check my file is in process.
My total score points are just 67. I am in final stages of getting my EMBA from SZABIST Dubai in the month of july next. Secondly my elder brother has applied before two month of my application, his case is very strong as he is MBA from USA and with ten years experience + his wife a medical consultant in DHA Dubai. with post graduate medical degree.

Now I have two questions

1) If I forward my EMBA degree to London office, will they consider it for upgrading my educational credentials?

2) If my brother gets PR ahead of me and immidiately lands in Canada, will I be able to claim adoptablity point?

Pl look into this matter and and help....With warm regards
1. Yes, it is wise to keep the CHC informed about changes in your status [including addnl quals]. But, it won't speed up your processing.

2. Yes, your brother, after landing, can give u additional points on adaptability. There r certain docs needed to support that though. Details of which time & again comes-up in this forum.

Good luck.
Qorax

sharmilas

Feb 3, 2010
united kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
20 April 2010 (Ist AOR)
AOR Received.
29 April 2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
27 April 2010
Med's Request
26th June 2012
Med's Done....
16th july 2012
Interview........
waived till now
Passport Req..
26th june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Dec 2013
LANDED..........
31st Jan 2014
Dear qorax...
i hope you are doing well. I have some queries about this process. I hope you will suggest me ..
1. i hope i will get medical as time comes, right now i am in london and my wife is in nepal. By the way, if i got medical request, what i have to do ? a) i have to go nepal and conduct medical tests from the same doc. (for me n my wife) or b) we can do separtely from London and Nepal.

2. I haven't attached RPRF during my full application. Do you think, if i sent DD for RPRF, it will reduce our processing time?. I hope still i have to wait for about 1month to see changes in e-cas.

cheers.

qorax said:
1. Yes, it is wise to keep the CHC informed about changes in your status [including addnl quals]. But, it won't speed up your processing.

2. Yes, your brother, after landing, can give u additional points on adaptability. There r certain docs needed to support that though. Details of which time & again comes-up in this forum.

Good luck.
Qorax

Amitraj1978

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ather8888 said:
Yes u r right, what was ur timeline?
Thanx
Ather,

i m just in initial phase. CIO NS received my App on 7 April.now im waiting for 1 AOR and you are in final stage.you are just 1 step away from Happiness and deep breath.

relax dear and have faith.

Regards,

Amitraj1978

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi to All Dubai Friends,

any updates abt the process after interview & Medical of Dubai candidates.
it seems like a process is very slow from Abudhabi now days.is there any news about changes in NOC.

i am waiting for my 1 AOR.my app recieved by CIO NS on 7 April. :'(

Regrads,

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sharmilas said:
Dear qorax...
i hope you are doing well. I have some queries about this process. I hope you will suggest me ..
1. i hope i will get medical as time comes, right now i am in london and my wife is in nepal. By the way, if i got medical request, what i have to do ? a) i have to go nepal and conduct medical tests from the same doc. (for me n my wife) or b) we can do separtely from London and Nepal.

2. I haven't attached RPRF during my full application. Do you think, if i sent DD for RPRF, it will reduce our processing time?. I hope still i have to wait for about 1month to see changes in e-cas.

cheers.
1. U can split the mes & both of u do it separately. It's perfectly acceptable. However, it is wise to do so together, for linking reasons.

2. U can send the RPRF anytime. U may await for it's instructions, which'd come alongwith meds. That's perfectly fine.

Qorax

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Captian

i saw/ read somewhere that u have landed in Canada. when u wull share ur experience in canada or r u gonna start a new thread for experience in Canada (which i think would help us a lot who r planning to move). u r one of the few people we have seen who actually wanna share the details & the full story.

we will be obliged.

a very best of luck with ur new life.........

shibleebd

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
shibleebd said:
Dear Captian

i saw/ read somewhere that u have landed in Canada. when u wull share ur experience in canada or r u gonna start a new thread for experience in Canada (which i think would help us a lot who r planning to move). u r one of the few people we have seen who actually wanna share the details & the full story.

we will be obliged.

shibleebd
HI shibleebd
Dont see presently the dream that how u wil land in canada
Bcoz it wil be difficult to spend remaining time
Thnx

maccy81

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2009
Doc's Request.
15-09-2009
AOR Received.
Not received
IELTS Request
Done already
File Transfer...
22-09-2009
Med's Request
20-05-10 (dated April 19, 2010) & 27-12-10 (Child)
Med's Done....
03-01-2011
Interview........
Waived (I guess)
Passport Req..
03-07-11
Hi guys,
I have few queries and would appreciate your quick responses on these. Please Help!

1) I received my medical forms today dated April 19, 2010 but my wife is pregnant and she cannnot undergo Chest X-Ray. Kindly suggest what should I do now, as they have given deadline of 90 days.

2) Secondly is it appropriate that I should carry out my medicals in UAE and my spouse in my home country. Will there be any problem if the medicals are sent to London Office from two doctors in different country?

I would appreciate a response specially from those who have encountered similar situations.

Thanx

Amitraj1978

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Qorax and senior members,

I want to ask imp questions.

1. i already applied under FSW category and waiting for AOR.in mean time if i arrange AEO from any where for canada then i have to starts full process again or not.

2. if i am having AEO,then it is mandatory to work only to AEO or i can search for work as soon as i land there and join on my choice of work.as this AEO might be only for immigration purpose.

can you please tell me is it possible

Regards,

ka3far

Star Member
Nov 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
23/Feb/09
Med's Request
9/Dec/09
Med's Done....
23/Dec/09
Interview........
15/Dec/08
Passport Req..
24/MAY/10
VISA ISSUED...
26/MAY/10
LANDED..........
soon :D
Dear Qorax

I have done additional medicals and sent them in march, and they recieved them on 25 march. you said i should wait 30-45 days.. its been 57 days !!!!!!!!! how much long ?? our life is totaly disturbed and interupted.. do you have any idea about what is going on in my case? is there something to be worried about ?
P.S. : i will complete the 5th month on 23 May (after med's)..

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
shibleebd said:
Dear Captian

we will be obliged.

shibleebd
Hi,

I had landed long back & then wrote the 'landing thread'. This time I moved for good.

Regards,
Qorax