Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
gavino said:
Than you very much Qorax. The reason also why we didn't mentioned because I dont' have any proof as it was already very old and I lost already the letter mentioning that I didn't achieved the passing mark.

We just pray this will not be the reason for rejection.
Relax, it wouldn't be.

desertdude

May 22, 2010
Hi there,

Total n00b here. Incredible forums guys and some real helpfull gurus here, ok so right into it. This is going to be a bit long but will explain my case in detail but please bear with me guys.

For sometime now I have been thinking of applying for Canadian Immigration and have come to the conclusion to do it in the very NEAR future. Although I have read extensively this thread and the CIC website and pretty much clear on everything.

But I have a few out of ordinary circumstance.

First of all my wife (nationality : Filipino) is going to the principal applicant as she passes the self assesment test with a score of 70.

Now the problem part

I have lived all my life in the UAE since I was six months old and only gone back to pakistan 3 times. Last time was in 1997. Anyways the problem is I don't have a Birth Certificate never had one and have no one in pakistan who can get me one and I cannot travel to pakistan for this. Would passport copies and a cover letter explaining why I dont have one suffice.

Secondly we don't have enough funds ( 10,000 CAD ) per applicant in the bank, but can have friends transfer the money to reflect in the bank statment, would a one month bank statement be enough ?

Also me not being the principal applicant but pakistani have to show a " Tazkira or shianakhti pass " ( I don't even know what those are ??? ) Since I've never lived in pakistan. As it says in the Applicantion for London office.

Or does this only apply to people applying from within Pakistan, people who have lived in Pakistan or Pakistani principal applicant. Also being newly married just before the application raise any read flags ? Although we've been toghter for almost 4 years before this but cannot prove this as its a muslim country an all.

Other than that everything seems to be order. Thanks in advance for any help in regarding this issue.

Cheers

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
desertdude said:
Hi there,

Total n00b here. Incredible forums guys and some real helpfull gurus here, ok so right into it. This is going to be a bit long but will explain my case in detail but please bear with me guys.

For sometime now I have been thinking of applying for Canadian Immigration and have come to the conclusion to do it in the very NEAR future. Although I have read extensively this thread and the CIC website and pretty much clear on everything.

But I have a few out of ordinary circumstance.

First of all my wife (nationality : Filipino) is going to the principal applicant as she passes the self assesment test with a score of 70.

Now the problem part

I have lived all my life in the UAE since I was six months old and only gone back to pakistan 3 times. Last time was in 1997. Anyways the problem is I don't have a Birth Certificate never had one and have no one in pakistan who can get me one and I cannot travel to pakistan for this. Would passport copies and a cover letter explaining why I dont have one suffice.

Secondly we don't have enough funds ( 10,000 CAD ) per applicant in the bank, but can have friends transfer the money to reflect in the bank statment, would a one month bank statement be enough ?

Also me not being the principal applicant but pakistani have to show a " Tazkira or shianakhti pass " ( I don't even know what those are ??? ) Since I've never lived in pakistan. As it says in the Applicantion for London office.

Or does this only apply to people applying from within Pakistan, people who have lived in Pakistan or Pakistani principal applicant. Also being newly married just before the application raise any read flags ? Although we've been toghter for almost 4 years before this but cannot prove this as its a muslim country an all.

Other than that everything seems to be order. Thanks in advance for any help in regarding this issue.

Cheers
1. The DOB u can prove by your High School Certs. Write a letter to the CHC abt not having one. Not an issue there.
2. Funds should be shown past 4-6 months. So, deposit it asap.
3. I have no clue on those passes that u mention. Probably it's a 'citizenship card' of Pakistan. Let others opine on it.
4. Your recent marriage is of no concern on your apps.

Good luck.
Qorax

desertdude

May 22, 2010
Thanks a ton Qorax. I see your really doing a great and thankless task here for the good of everyone. Even after moving out.

Wasn't exactly the reply I was hoping to hear though but still very managble. As for High School certs. I don't have any :eek: I did my O levels and the certificates were issued from the University of London with nothing than Name on them.

And none of my school documents i.e report cards or transcripts will have that info. As I did all my education here it was never included.

Will see what I can do about the funds.

Cheers

P.S : Qorax you really are the backbone of this thread. I hope you will countiue to manage to find time to help people here. A big thankyou from everyones behalf to you.

desertdude

May 22, 2010
Sorry for being a bother once again and a little off topic. How long can one still live outside of canada after having landed and collected PR cards. Is there a time limit or one can stay abroad indefinetely ? and move to Canada sometime in the future ?

Thanks

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
desertdude said:
Sorry for being a bother once again and a little off topic. How long can one still live outside of canada after having landed and collected PR cards. Is there a time limit or one can stay abroad indefinetely ? and move to Canada sometime in the future ?

Thanks
To maintain your Canadian PR status u need to have residential ties here for 3yrs in every 5yr Rolling period. In simple terms, u need to be residing inside Canada for 3yrs in 5yrs.

Obviously it also mean that u can stay outside Canada to a max 2yrs in every 5yrs ONLY. Else, u'll loose your PR Status. If u continue to stay out of Canada for more than 2 yrs, the BSO might not let u in if u land here again.

S/he might allow u inside for 30 days to make a representation to the CIC, but after that u'll have to leave Canada or be in the danger of being Arrested, if your representation failed. This 30 days let-in is not easy to obtain though. U'll have to cry & plead with documented proof about your overstay.

Qorax

Ps.: Sorry, my reply to your last post was not upto your satisfaction.

desertdude

May 22, 2010
Oh no no no. No need to appolgise Qorax at all. What I meant was I was hoping the answers would be what I wanted to hear. Wishfull thinking on my part I know ;D

Your far to kind buddy.

I'll be honest here. I'm really not a big fan of Canada. I grew up and lived all my life here, this is home and I would hate to have to leave here but as everyone knows there are no citizenship laws here no matter how long you've worked or lived here and I would rather die than live or have to go back to Pakistan :-X

So Canada is really Plan B. So thats why I was wondering how long is it possible to live outside of canada after having gotten the PR cards.

Hope that explains everything

Cheers

S

shibuya

Gavin,
I had applied for Pr in 2000 under independent class those times and got rejection letter in 2001 as i scored just 63 points and if i am not mistaken those days we needed to score 74 points i guess. But i kept the rejection letter safely for ten long yrs of my life. Now again i applied in June 2009 and u can see my timelines. it took me 10 yrs to reapply since i had to figure out many other priorities in life. I do not know whether i will be successful this time but THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE I AM TAKING TO RELOCATE AND i will not reapply nor try for any other country and stay where i am and praise GOD for whatever he has done and given me till date.
i believe in MAN PROPOSES GOD DISPOSES.

Regards,

Shibuya.

desertdude

May 22, 2010
Sorry guys a little more buggery from my part ;D

As I am looking into all the possiblities of applying with the best chance of going trough and wanna do it right the first time round.

Since the principal applicant is the wife and she is a Filipino national we have the choice to apply through the Manila office aswell.

Any guidance into which is the more smoother and less hassle free office to apply from ?

Thanks and regards

Cheers

gavino

Mar 24, 2010
shibuya said:
Gavin,
I had applied for Pr in 2000 under independent class those times and got rejection letter in 2001 as i scored just 63 points and if i am not mistaken those days we needed to score 74 points i guess. But i kept the rejection letter safely for ten long yrs of my life. Now again i applied in June 2009 and u can see my timelines. it took me 10 yrs to reapply since i had to figure out many other priorities in life. I do not know whether i will be successful this time but THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE I AM TAKING TO RELOCATE AND i will not reapply nor try for any other country and stay where i am and praise GOD for whatever he has done and given me till date.
i believe in MAN PROPOSES GOD DISPOSES.

Regards,

Shibuya.

Hi Shibuya,

Thanks for the reply. Yes you did the right thing, to keep all past evidence and for you to keep on trying, I hope this time you'll gonna make it! But I am sure you will since they will not request your full documents if you did not achieved the passing score.

Good luck to you and keep in touch!

Gavino

STARBUCKS

Star Member
May 11, 2010
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2009
Doc's Request.
19-02-2010
AOR Received.
20-07-2010
Med's Request
REJECTED MARCH 2012
Respected Seniors,

I am in contact with my consultant regarding the acknowledgement of the documents that when we can expect our AOR from Visa Office and the consultant comments are as follows:

"Normally it takes 60 to 90 days to get your Superseding no, its totally depend on visa officer, in some cases they send the superseding no early and then verify the documents. where else in some case they verify the documents first & then send superseding no. (AOR from Visa Office).."

"So Pray to God that all your verification go well, and you will get your superseding no fast".

Can anyone confirm, what the consultant saying is correct..?

Your comments would be appreciated as with 1st file number still i can see old status.
Many thanks

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
UAE said:
WLS Ather,

Yes i do remember u, Infact my post was for u and other members who had the interview in Abu Dhabi in march,just giving updates that CIC is moving, which is rather slow but things are in motion..and yes u r pretty right bad luck seems be stuck around me..here another month mayb more goes up for me to wait..but still keep on smiling,u never know what the future holds for all of us :).

Best Wishes 2 all.
Hi Ahmed
Plz add ur information to following at
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t42312.0.html
Thanks

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Any One from Lahore(Pakistan) Knows where is the District Police officer office in lahore? I went to pakistani consulate dubai for my police clearance letter and i was thinking that i will get the letter from there! But they give us a request letter to send it to District police officer lahore to get report on behalf of that request!!

Regatds

desertdude

May 22, 2010
Nothing with the word Pakistani attached to it is simple. One of the Major reasons I considering Candian immigration as UAE does not offer PR or citizenship even if you have lived 34 years here !

As never having lived in pakistan and god forbid never wanting to sorry bro can't help you out with that.
Anyways there is always "jugad" for anything pakistani related aswell. Explore your options or contacts

mmwg

Feb 22, 2010
Dear Qorax,
I wish you are doing fine, I wonder if u can add me to your chat list as I want to take your opinion in few things...
may u reach me on mouudddy at yah00 dt com....
thanks alot.
Mahmoud