FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Amitraj1978 said:
Hi Qorax and senior members,

I want to ask imp questions.

1. i already applied under FSW category and waiting for AOR.in mean time if i arrange AEO from any where for canada then i have to starts full process again or not.

2. if i am having AEO,then it is mandatory to work only to AEO or i can search for work as soon as i land there and join on my choice of work.as this AEO might be only for immigration purpose.

can you please tell me is it possible

Regards,
1. U can just send the AEO to your CHC under a cover letter. It'd be attached to your file. Note though, that AEO or w/out... the timeframe of processing the FSW case remains the same. That AEO'll only fetch u the additional points.

2. It's not required that u work only for that employer. Post landing, u can go on your own. However note, that u'll have to 'land' in the same province of your AEO, else it'd raise 'red-flags'@the POE.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
maccy81 said:
Hi guys,
I have few queries and would appreciate your quick responses on these. Please Help!

1) I received my medical forms today dated April 19, 2010 but my wife is pregnant and she cannnot undergo Chest X-Ray. Kindly suggest what should I do now, as they have given deadline of 90 days.

2) Secondly is it appropriate that I should carry out my medicals in UAE and my spouse in my home country. Will there be any problem if the medicals are sent to London Office from two doctors in different country?

I would appreciate a response specially from those who have encountered similar situations.

Thanx
I replied about it to Sharmilas... just 3 posts above your post.

maccy81

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2009
Doc's Request.
15-09-2009
AOR Received.
Not received
IELTS Request
Done already
File Transfer...
22-09-2009
Med's Request
20-05-10 (dated April 19, 2010) & 27-12-10 (Child)
Med's Done....
03-01-2011
Interview........
Waived (I guess)
Passport Req..
03-07-11
qorax said:
I replied about it to Sharmilas... just 3 posts above your post.
dear qorax and others,

what about my first question, shall we do the medicals now except my wife's x-ray (as she is 6 months pregnant) or shall we do the complete medicals after the delivery. In the later case the 90 day deadline will not be met.

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi ATHER888 ;)
thnx for the advice---actually, no matter what i we do, we will be stuck in the middle of dream & frustration till we get visa---one minute, we think everything is gonna b fine & we will get visa & next minute we think what's taking so long for London to simply issue the PPR+visa---no matter how many questions we ask & how many replies we get to our answers we will be stuck in this fantasy until the visa comes.

but i will try (unfruitfully) to not think about future in Canada. :D

ather8888 said:
HI shibleebd
Dont see presently the dream that how u wil land in canada
Bcoz it wil be difficult to spend remaining time
Thnx

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
maccy81 said:
dear qorax and others,

what about my first question, shall we do the medicals now except my wife's x-ray (as she is 6 months pregnant) or shall we do the complete medicals after the delivery. In the later case the 90 day deadline will not be met.
1. That "except for the wife's Xray" will not work, as the meds should be 'complete' while submitting to CHC. U can use a 'protective shield' for the Xray -but not advisable.

2. Moreover, she being in the 2nd trimester, CHC may not issue u guys the visa/s pending delivery & addition of the newborn into your file.

3. Also, only the PA's or some or more of the family's meds is not sufficient. All in the family must go thru the meds - which is a precursor to the visa/s.

Thus, IMHO, send a notification to your CHC about your spouse's pregnancy & solicit their advice. They might suggest u towards a via-media, who knows?

Good luck,
Qorax

gavino

Mar 24, 2010
Dear Qorax,Seniors,

Are they also going to check the spouse background. I am worried, I am the spouse and I did apply for PR before but that was around 10 years ago when I was still single in the Philippines but without a luck, I didn't achieved the passing mark.

And now my wife is the principal applicant. My agent told us that I dont have to mention in the form regarding my previous application.

Are they gonna see this on background checking and can this affect our application? We have done our medicals on April and waiting for passport request.

Please advise. Thank you!

abudhabi

May 9, 2010
Hi Qorax,

I am an Indian and resident of UAE/Abu Dhabi. I am preparing to send my initial application to CIC NS Canada. And I will be opting New Delhi as Visa Office.

I need your advise on the following.

1. With regards to proof of funds I do not have enough ($23K in my case) in my bank account, my question is; In addition to bank account statement is it ok to attach statement from NATIONAL BONDS SAVINGS of UAE??.

2. If in case these funds are used for other purpose, and later other form of funds can be shown or carried to canada.

satish_lkb

Nov 1, 2009
Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2009
Doc's Request.
16-12-2009
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
16-12-2009
Med's Request
20-08-2010
Med's Done....
15-09-2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
18-01-2011 Decision made 08-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
Hi All,

Just one doubt. Whether an Indian citizen who have PR of any of the Middle East countries like Saudi, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar etc can apply to New Delhi Visa Office?? Or he can apply only to London??

Am working in Bahrain since 2008 and if I can apply to ND... I did a big mistake (I submitted full docs to London) and waiting since January 2010.

Please reply.

Satish

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
gavino said:
Dear Qorax,Seniors,

Are they also going to check the spouse background. I am worried, I am the spouse and I did apply for PR before but that was around 10 years ago when I was still single in the Philippines but without a luck, I didn't achieved the passing mark.

And now my wife is the principal applicant. My agent told us that I dont have to mention in the form regarding my previous application.

Are they gonna see this on background checking and can this affect our application? We have done our medicals on April and waiting for passport request.

Please advise. Thank you!
They'd check anything & everything concerning your b/ground checks, including your spouse's previous apps. However, usually that Xcheck is done till the back 10yrs. So, it's a 50-50 for u.

However, it is not a cause of concern. Even if they notice that there was a rejected apps before, it doesn't make a diff, as the current apps will be assessed on its own merits. And if the VO wants to know why u didn't mention about it, s/he'd ask u. Then u can plead oversight.

Good luck.
Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
abudhabi said:
Hi Qorax,

I am an Indian and resident of UAE/Abu Dhabi. I am preparing to send my initial application to CIC NS Canada. And I will be opting New Delhi as Visa Office.

I need your advise on the following.

1. With regards to proof of funds I do not have enough ($23K in my case) in my bank account, my question is; In addition to bank account statement is it ok to attach statement from NATIONAL BONDS SAVINGS of UAE??.

2. If in case these funds are used for other purpose, and later other form of funds can be shown or carried to canada.
1. Yes, u can show the National Bonds, Mashreq Millionaire Certs, Fixed Deposits, PF statements etc.
2. Yes, the form & format of funds can be changed later, for landing, as well as for any further POF requests.

All the best.
Qorax

Reactions: usijan

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
satish_lkb said:
Hi All,

Just one doubt. Whether an Indian citizen who have PR of any of the Middle East countries like Saudi, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar etc can apply to New Delhi Visa Office?? Or he can apply only to London??

Am working in Bahrain since 2008 and if I can apply to ND... I did a big mistake (I submitted full docs to London) and waiting since January 2010.

Please reply.

Satish
We can apply to any of the two CHCs. 1]Our homeland's CHC & 2]The CHC of our legal 1yr residence. Thus, u could have lodged your apps from CHC-ND as well.

Qorax

PS.: Remember, CHC-London is NOT slow either. It all depends on the quality & type of docs u submit with your apps... & your security checks of course. There r many cases who got the visa/s from London in 8-10 months too.

R

Rami Farah

Qorax,

I am still waiting for the passport request,I have not any security problem, then how much time I should wait for the security check.. and passport request...

And will they send the passport request by normal mail or email

Thanks

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Rami Farah said:
Qorax,

I am still waiting for the passport request,I have not any security problem, then how much time I should wait for the security check.. and passport request...

And will they send the passport request by normal mail or email

Thanks
It can come either way... normal post or thru email. No one can really predict that. If u haven't got the PPR yet, the delay is not due to security checks, it's due to your b/ground checks. In some cases it does take time. Presumably if the docs u submitted r not Xtal clear &/or there r some ambiguities -which the VO himself has to figure-out.

Relax, u'll hear from them soon.

Good luck.
Qorax

gavino

Mar 24, 2010
qorax said:
They'd check anything & everything concerning your b/ground checks, including your spouse's previous apps. However, usually that Xcheck is done till the back 10yrs. So, it's a 50-50 for u.

However, it is not a cause of concern. Even if they notice that there was a rejected apps before, it doesn't make a diff, as the current apps will be assessed on its own merits. And if the VO wants to know why u didn't mention about it, s/he'd ask u. Then u can plead oversight.

Good luck.
Qorax

Than you very much Qorax. The reason also why we didn't mentioned because I dont' have any proof as it was already very old and I lost already the letter mentioning that I didn't achieved the passing mark.

We just pray this will not be the reason for rejection.