+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
Amitraj1978 said:
Dear Ather & other memebers,

any updates...after your interview..its look like process from Abu Dhbai is very slow. CHC ND is very fast in this reigon.

lets see..hope for the best.

Amit
HI

Yes i got some thing from CHC London that i should wait as they r doing long long back ground checks. They are checking what i was doing before i born. where i have been travelling before i born etc.
That's the update

any update from ur side?
Thanx

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
UAE said:
Hi Amit,

If you r not aware then am also a candidate on waiting list for ppr,interviewed along u people in AUH,today received a letter from CIC that my medical hasn't reached there which i had done long before interview,Just imagine they tell me after 4months of sending my medicals that they never received them..anyway it shows that CIC is not sitting Idle but doing its work i admit that its a long and lengthy process but in the end the results are fruitful....lucky for you guys that they are not asking for anything,for me this is the second time after interview that a query letter for something pops up..to me it seems that am really struck with some pretty bad luck but that doesn't keep me from loosing hope..someday soon enough all of us will receiving good news , Just have faith Bro.
AOA Ahmad Sab

I hope u remember me

sir i will say only this that, it is all the time bad luck for u. Really
But dont worry everything will be fine at the end
thanks

sanjn

Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19 Jan 2009
Med's Request
26 Nov 2009
Med's Done....
19 Jan 2010
Interview........
07 Mar 2010
Passport Req..
Dated 11 May 2010 but rcvd on 04 Jun 2010. PP sent on 07/06/10
VISA ISSUED...
21 Jun 2010; Received on 29th Jun 2010
LANDED..........
17 Aug 2010 - Toronto
Hi Qorax,

I just checked the ecas and it says decision made .. but no ppr yet? Finished the interview on mar 7 in auh and was l8r asked for fresh pcc which was also sent. Is this bad news?

cheer,
Sanj.

trinatocanada

Dec 18, 2008
The Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ather and everyone in this thread :)

Just an update. I too had my interview last March 8th and CHC sent us the PPR via email last April 15th. I just sent our PPs today May 18th.

sanjn

Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19 Jan 2009
Med's Request
26 Nov 2009
Med's Done....
19 Jan 2010
Interview........
07 Mar 2010
Passport Req..
Dated 11 May 2010 but rcvd on 04 Jun 2010. PP sent on 07/06/10
VISA ISSUED...
21 Jun 2010; Received on 29th Jun 2010
LANDED..........
17 Aug 2010 - Toronto
trinatocanada said:

Just an update. I too had my interview last March 8th and CHC sent us the PPR via email last April 15th. I just sent our PPs today May 18th.
Congrats!

Cheers,
-Sanj

UAE

Star Member
Feb 24, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-jul-2009
Doc's Request.
02-oct-2009
ather8888 said:
AOA Ahmad Sab

I hope u remember me

sir i will say only this that, it is all the time bad luck for u. Really
But dont worry everything will be fine at the end
thanks

WLS Ather,

Yes i do remember u, Infact my post was for u and other members who had the interview in Abu Dhabi in march,just giving updates that CIC is moving, which is rather slow but things are in motion..and yes u r pretty right bad luck seems be stuck around me..here another month mayb more goes up for me to wait..but still keep on smiling,u never know what the future holds for all of us :).

Best Wishes 2 all.

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
UAE said:
WLS Ather,

Yes i do remember u, Infact my post was for u and other members who had the interview in Abu Dhabi in march,just giving updates that CIC is moving, which is rather slow but things are in motion..and yes u r pretty right bad luck seems be stuck around me..here another month mayb more goes up for me to wait..but still keep on smiling,u never know what the future holds for all of us :).

Best Wishes 2 all.
Yes u r rigth, we never know them. They r always surprise. But there is no hard and fast rule of any thing. They r just doing it. Some people getting it very soon and same kind people r getting it very late. they r funny actually. But hope should not let down. For u, they have targeted u to make fun with u. sometimes they r saying that Dubai hospital expereince letters r not credible and some times they r not recieving ur medicals. but for me they r very quiet. May be they dont like my email.
ha ha
Thanks

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
trinatocanada said:

HI Trina

I thougth, u have gone to Canada but y sent ur PP so late? U suddenly disappeared when u got PPR. Anyway conrats at least u have sent ur PP. We are still hang from a Mango Tree .But there is no mango on this tree, at least we can eat some mangoes rather than going to canada.
Thanx

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
sanjn said:
Congrats!

Cheers,
-Sanj
HI
But this is very strange story, bcoz decision made before medical is always refusal. But how this happened?
they have sent u medical, got interview but still they have changed ecase to decision made without asking PPR. May be by mistake they have done it. It seems that ur IO had a big fight with her wife today otherwise it is not understandable ur situation? bcause after interview there is only a security check. If there is something wrong in security check then normally they conduct security interview but they did not even ask u for this. We will pray for u.thanx
Thanks

UAE

Star Member
Feb 24, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-jul-2009
Doc's Request.
02-oct-2009
Dear Ather,

My guess is it all depends on ur VO,the person dealing ur file as well has ur background..No doubt who,what and where u r does play a crucial role on ur file..for some being just that they r saved from many thing,but for few like us we still hang on the borderline,with hopes that the wind blows us on right side.It's not that CIC is showing partiality,they r also concerned and its their right as well to be fully satisfied that the decision they have taken is the right one,I wouldn't blame them for anything when you see where and how our world is heading nowadays.
As 4me this time they have not said anything on my work experience for which i had sent them the proof,I hope they were satisfied from my letters and all and they till now have made any contact with my employer yet,They are just waiting for my medicals to give there decision which I pray should b positive.And brother good thing that they are quite for u,i think that ur file is an ideal one and everything seems to b perfect so just wait till u hear fr them for PPR.

UAE

Star Member
Feb 24, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-jul-2009
Doc's Request.
02-oct-2009
ather8888 said:
HI
But this is very strange story, bcoz decision made before medical is always refusal. But how this happened?
they have sent u medical, got interview but still they have changed ecase to decision made without asking PPR. May be by mistake they have done it. It seems that ur IO had a big fight with her wife today otherwise it is not understandable ur situation? bcause after interview there is only a security check. If there is something wrong in security check then normally they conduct security interview but they did not even ask u for this. We will pray for u.thanx
Thanks
Am confused here,u say they only do security checks after interview or conduct security interviews if concerned about a matter,,U also had ur interview with us then how r they saying they to u that they r awaiting ur background check..From what i Know BC done B4 Medicals and after Meds only security Is done..Have they changed there policy or just strengthening their security check..All members opinion will b welcomed

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
UAE said:
Am confused here,u say they only do security checks after interview or conduct security interviews if concerned about a matter,,U also had ur interview with us then how r they saying they to u that they r awaiting ur background check..From what i Know BC done B4 Medicals and after Meds only security Is done..Have they changed there policy or just strengthening their security check..All members opinion will b welcomed
Yes, May be they have changed their policy. they might be checking our job experiences etc after medical. That i said that nobody can understand them. If my file is an ideal then what's problem for issuing PPR. It is not like that, they r quiet bcoz they r doing deep deep into sea to find some thing. But u heared the story of dog and king? I tell you the conclusion of that story when u r psychologically not satisfied, nothing can satisfy u. that's the problem with us.
For them, Things r simple but not simple. I have spent all my life in only two places of the world in same locality, same city meaning that my background is very very easy to check really. U as an ordinary man can check my all background really in very few days. But for them it is very difficult to check backgrounds even in many months inspite of having all powerful resources. There is always some preferences and dislikes remember this. And this is true. I am not blamming them but there is error in their system and some people get victom and other may get advantage. But May be bcoz of there large scale immigration policy this error may continue.

Thanks

Amitraj1978

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ather8888 said:
HI

Yes i got some thing from CHC London that i should wait as they r doing long long back ground checks. They are checking what i was doing before i born. where i have been travelling before i born etc.
That's the update

any update from ur side?
Thanx

Ather & AOA Ahmed & other friends,

ya just hv faith.sooner or later we all get our mapel leaf stamp PP.
these days BC is very very senstive spl people like us from india & Pakistan for no reasons.i hope we all get our things right before it become more diffcult as future look a like

Regards,

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
Amitraj1978 said:
Ather & AOA Ahmed & other friends,

ya just hv faith.sooner or later we all get our mapel leaf stamp PP.
these days BC is very very senstive spl people like us from india & Pakistan for no reasons.i hope we all get our things right before it become more diffcult as future look a like

Regards,
Yes u r right, what was ur timeline?
Thanx

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mirza897 said:
Captain,

Many thanks for the reply. I also sincerely wish you a happy, healthy and a prosperous new life in a new country. I know you have answered this, but just to further clear my doubt, I will do the medical tests that they have asked. After this, will send my family back to India. When they ask for passports, would they have a problem that the family is in India but the passports are send from Dubai? We are seriously considering moving back, and as stage one want to send the family. I do not want all of them to come again just to send the passports. There is one additional point to be facotred in, I am not the principal applicant, my wife is. Would very much appreciate if you can clarify the above.
Hi Mirza,

There is nowhere mentioned that the applicants enmasse must be available at a point of pps despatch. Unless u r going to London to do the stamping yourself* u can safely send all pps from Dubai via courier. No questions asked.
*In that case u need a consent letter from all family members who r over 22.

Regards,
Capt. Stan