+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kuwait Applicants?? Let's Network and share our experiences...

sbo

Mar 2, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent Application on May 7,2013
IELTS Request
sent with initial application
Hello all...

Similar to a lot of us here, I thought it would be a good idea to start a forum for applicants from Kuwait.

As for me, I'm married (no kids), Indian living in Kuwait and will be applying for PR by the end of this month.

Let's all share our experiences and get to know each other, so that we can build a strong support network through out the process, as well post-landing in Canada :) (nothing wrong in being hopeful :D)

When you reply, please do mention your application date, Nationality, if applying as Single/for Family?, your NOC Office and any other helpful information you think might help someone else here.

Good Luck to all!

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
i live in kuwait i,m from palestine live in kuwait

i send my application to canada on 02mar10 still waiting the reply (file no)

my noc/ 0632

plss
i,m waiting

sbo

Mar 2, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
zakout76 said:
i live in kuwait i,m from palestine live in kuwait

i send my application to canada on 02mar10 still waiting the reply (file no)

my noc/ 0632

plss
i,m waiting
Good Luck zakout! :) Inshallah u'll hear some good news soon.. Any idea of how much is a good amount to show as proof of funds if applying for yourself and spouse? Thanks

hronaque

Star Member
May 28, 2009
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Hello Guys,

I am from Kuwait and I applied in Nov 2007 got my AOR in Feb 2008 under the old process. Its been more than 2 yrs now, still waiting for the docs update request. No update from CIC London lets wait and watch Inshallah.

Cheers
Ron

sbo

Mar 2, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
hronaque said:
Hello Guys,

I am from Kuwait and I applied in Nov 2007 got my AOR in Feb 2008 under the old process. Its been more than 2 yrs now, still waiting for the docs update request. No update from CIC London lets wait and watch Inshallah.

Cheers
Ron
Ron-
Quick question....I'm new here and totally lost with the application process....
Do you mind helping me out with some basic questions?? Where do we send our initial application? whats CIO office? and whats CIC office?? Where do we people residing in Kuwait send in our applications??

Thanks for your help.

sbo

Mar 2, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
sbo said:
Ron-
Quick question....I'm new here and totally lost with the application process....
Do you mind helping me out with some basic questions?? Where do we send our initial application? whats CIO office? and whats CIC office?? Where do we people residing in Kuwait send in our applications??

Thanks for your help.
Found my answers thru the forum! Thanks everyone helping keep this alive :)

hronaque

Star Member
May 28, 2009
Vancouver
Category........
Other
sbo said:
Found my answers thru the forum! Thanks everyone helping keep this alive :)
Thats Gr8
So how did you apply and did you recd the AOR ?? If you need more info let me know..

Cheers
Ron

sbo

Mar 2, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
hronaque said:
Thats Gr8
So how did you apply and did you recd the AOR ?? If you need more info let me know..

Cheers
Ron
Ron-

I haven't applied yet! I'm in the process of applying. I want to send in my application by end of this month, before the NOC list changes (it might change, right?). As of the current list, my occupation is listed on there, but my husbands isnt! So, I would have to apply as the primary applicant. I have been stressing out gathering information from everywhere, because I really want it to work for us.
Ron, where are you from originally? and I see that you had applied 2 yrs ago? It takes this long? How far have you reached in the process?

hronaque

Star Member
May 28, 2009
Vancouver
Category........
Other
sbo said:
Ron-

I haven't applied yet! I'm in the process of applying. I want to send in my application by end of this month, before the NOC list changes (it might change, right?). As of the current list, my occupation is listed on there, but my husbands isnt! So, I would have to apply as the primary applicant. I have been stressing out gathering information from everywhere, because I really want it to work for us.
Ron, where are you from originally? and I see that you had applied 2 yrs ago? It takes this long? How far have you reached in the process?
Thats gr8 don't delay just send you application at the earliest. I dunno about the NOC changes taking place but its seems to be that the canadian ministers are objecting to the backlog of immigrants and the rising unemployment levels in the country. What occupation category are you planning to apply. I applied in Nov 2007 under the old process and its seems the process is taking longer than expected due to the backlog in London CIC. I am waiting for my document request update after that interview and medicals which will take a years time more. I am from Bombay and currently residing in Kuwait. Where are you from ???

Cheers
Ron

sbo

Mar 2, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
hronaque said:
Thats gr8 don't delay just send you application at the earliest. I dunno about the NOC changes taking place but its seems to be that the canadian ministers are objecting to the backlog of immigrants and the rising unemployment levels in the country. What occupation category are you planning to apply. I applied in Nov 2007 under the old process and its seems the process is taking longer than expected due to the backlog in London CIC. I am waiting for my document request update after that interview and medicals which will take a years time more. I am from Bombay and currently residing in Kuwait. Where are you from ???

Cheers
Ron
Hi Ron-

I'm planning to apply under NOC 1111 (Internal Auditor)! I am about to schedule for the IELTS through the British Council. The test is in about 2 weeks. Hopefully I score well. I'm from Delhi and am planning on sending in my application to London CIC too. With a lot of people waiting, seems like mine is going to take a while to process too. Where do u live? I live in Salwa :)...keep in touch!

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
god bless all

i will do my ielts exam on 8 may , pls all pray for me

i live in hawalli my phone no/ 99429450 if any one want to commonicate with me

thanks
mohammad zakout

sbo

Mar 2, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
zakout76 said:
god bless all

i will do my ielts exam on 8 may , pls all pray for me

i live in hawalli my phone no/ 99429450 if any one want to commonicate with me

thanks
mohammad zakout
hey Mohd!

I'm planning on signing up for May 8th too! I'll go in and give my application to the British Council tomorrow. When did you register? I live in Salwa. Have you already sent in your initial immigration application to Nova Scotia? and What study materials are you using to prepare for the exam?

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
hey dear

I WILL GO TO IDP INSSTITE ITS BETTER FOR CORRECT THE EXAM , THIS ADVICE FROM POEPLE WHO DONE ALREADY WITH IDP
ANY WAY THEIR LOCATION IN SALMIYA AND I WILL GO TODAY TO REGISTER

TELL ME IF U WANT ANY THING
THANKS
MOHAMMAD

Joban99

Apr 6, 2010
Hi there,

Im also from Kuwait, my noc is 4131 and I sent my papers on 08-APR-2010 and it was recieved 15-APR-2010. Now the long wait begins. Lets all keep each other updated and help each other out in regards to answering questions.

sbo

Mar 2, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Joban99 said:
Hi there,

Im also from Kuwait, my noc is 4131 and I sent my papers on 08-APR-2010 and it was recieved 15-APR-2010. Now the long wait begins. Lets all keep each other updated and help each other out in regards to answering questions.
Good Luck Joban99! Keep us all updated on your status.