+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants from Dubai!! Reference letter!!

TalzKhan

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
Hi All,

I have some queries in which I require your help, suggestions, opinions.

My wife and I are applying for the FSW Program from Dubai and I am going through a consultant here.

It seems that none of the consultants here are of much help and I don't want to mess up my case

My wife's unemployment currently and is a housewife, however she has an over all experience in HR for 5.5yrs. Her last position was of an HR manager of a local steel fabrication company in Sharjah where she worked for 3.5yrs( 1yr) as assistant HR MANAGER and 2.5yrs as HR MANAGER.

Now as per our consultant we are to prove experience letter with job description along with pay slips and promotion letters

I was able to provide the reference letter and promotions letters as well as the contract she signed at the time of joining but pay slips is difficult as she is no longer working.

I wanted to know that if there is a specific format we need to follow for a reference letter for CIC? As all the reference letters have different formats for example one letter has given her dates of joining and ending ie 25th march 2011 to 30th July 2014 and the other has just mentioned months and years ie August 2009 to march 2011 <---- does this make a difference ?

Also as mentioned that we are having difficulty in providing the pay slip, my consultant has asked me to provide my company's work experience with JD as currently I am working.

Now as being the second applicant does my JD needs to match their FSW requirement ? Cause I am a customer service manager in a private bank of which no skilled work is opened on CIC list of JOB titles ?

In my understanding I feel the experience letters is the backbone of any case, what do CIC check whether the experience is up to the mark or isn't fake?

Plz help
Thanks

sheray

Aug 3, 2014
Dubai
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
No Photo Request.
Nomination.....
PER - 30-12-2014
AOR Received.
SLU (20 JAN 2015) Updated on 26 Aug 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
12-09-2015
Med's Done....
15-09-2015 , Medicals Received , 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
23-10-2015
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
Hi Dear

Not sure if your profession is in the NOC list. If it is, may be it will be easy for you to apply, because you are working.

If you go to cic website or just look for samples for reference letter. Or may be google it.
Jd on company letter, with dates ; working ours ; Job responsibility is absolute critical.
Salary stubs are also imp. Even later on they might call the company to do a validation or security check.
So there is no way around it.

Your JD has to match the NOC list JD at least by 70 to 80%.
One gets 5+ points if his or her partner does IELTS with (6+ or 5+) score.
So if one is short of points. This is easy way to get it.

TalzKhan said:
Hi All,

I have some queries in which I require your help, suggestions, opinions.

My wife and I are applying for the FSW Program from Dubai and I am going through a consultant here.

It seems that none of the consultants here are of much help and I don't want to mess up my case

My wife's unemployment currently and is a housewife, however she has an over all experience in HR for 5.5yrs. Her last position was of an HR manager of a local steel fabrication company in Sharjah where she worked for 3.5yrs( 1yr) as assistant HR MANAGER and 2.5yrs as HR MANAGER.

Now as per our consultant we are to prove experience letter with job description along with pay slips and promotion letters

I was able to provide the reference letter and promotions letters as well as the contract she signed at the time of joining but pay slips is difficult as she is no longer working.

I wanted to know that if there is a specific format we need to follow for a reference letter for CIC? As all the reference letters have different formats for example one letter has given her dates of joining and ending ie 25th march 2011 to 30th July 2014 and the other has just mentioned months and years ie August 2009 to march 2011 <---- does this make a difference ?

Also as mentioned that we are having difficulty in providing the pay slip, my consultant has asked me to provide my company's work experience with JD as currently I am working.

Now as being the second applicant does my JD needs to match their FSW requirement ? Cause I am a customer service manager in a private bank of which no skilled work is opened on CIC list of JOB titles ?

In my understanding I feel the experience letters is the backbone of any case, what do CIC check whether the experience is up to the mark or isn't fake?

Plz help
Thanks

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
If your wife was worked for at least 2 years out of 5, she is eligible to be Principal Applicant.
Pay slips/Stubs are not necessary. You can show bank statements instead.
Confirm the status of the CAP against the selected NOC.
You must act fast as we are on 07-Oct already. have you got the WES report; IELTS result; forms filled; etc?