+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

Preet_Singh

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Depends what Province you are going to. In BC, you have to pass a knowledge test and a road test.
thanks

even i check and as per them we have to go through all test like after G1 we can go to G
but lately there was article on gulf news that UAE licence in Canada we can drive or convert not sure

viktor92

Sep 23, 2018
Dear all,

I am looking for a better opportunity in Canada and I would like to migrate to there. Currently I am UAE resident. May someone give me details how to start immigration process?
Are there any trusted consultants in UAE? Did someone has experience? What is the cost?

Many thanks in advance and kind regards,
Viktor.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Dear all,

I am looking for a better opportunity in Canada and I would like to migrate to there. Currently I am UAE resident. May someone give me details how to start immigration process?
Are there any trusted consultants in UAE? Did someone has experience? What is the cost?

Many thanks in advance and kind regards,
Viktor.
Viktor, majorly all consultants are crap, do it yourself, ask forum members questions here and build your own EE profile....
It’s not about the money that consultants benefit with, its a lot of misinformation that they communicate with prospective applicants to extract more money and quadruple the stress levels...and paying them will not cut down your work or documentation that you need to provide, you only have to do that...

If you wanna start here is the starting links...

How EE Works
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html

Eligibility to apply as a Federal Skilled Worker (Express Entry)
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers.html

Last edited:
Reactions: Preet_Singh

manjunitz

Sep 25, 2018
Viktor, majorly all consultants are crap, do it yourself, ask forum members questions here and build your own EE profile....
It’s not about the money that consultants benefit with, its a lot of misinformation that they communicate with prospective applicants to extract more money and quadruple the stress levels...and paying them will not cut down your work or documentation that you need to provide, you only have to do that...

If you wanna start here is the starting links...

How EE Works
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html

Eligibility to apply as a Federal Skilled Worker (Express Entry)
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers.html

Thanku bimale4bipeople for taking time to share info :)
Even me and my husband have started the process. Just confused if we should go with the consultants or on our own.
What is the avg time it would take if we apply on our own to get ITA?

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Even me and my husband have started the process. Just confused if we should go with the consultants or on our own.
I second @bimale4bipeople! These guys may be the assistant to the actual consultants and most of the time don't have much clue about the questions that we ask. For example I once asked a consultant that can i take my fiancee even though i was not in common law relationship with her with me. He said yes, i asked him what would be the required documents to prove relationship. He said just your declaration

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Don't waste a single "fil" on any consultant in Dubai, complete waste of time and efforts... See you have to break the timeline into different milestone...
-Once you submit your application(after you receive an invitation to apply(ITA)) - between 4 to 6 months
-Once you create your EE profile, and your scores are 440+ there are high chances that you may receive and ITA in the next available draw(which happens around every 2 weeks, mostly on Wednesdays)
-Before the ITA you would require time to fill up the EE profile - Under a week(if you have all the documents)
-For filling up the EE profile:
- You would require, ECA(educational assessment done through WES or IQAS etc), - This will vary depending on your own university process and evaluation by the accreditation agency
-Language test(IELTS) score - This will vary depending on test date availability at the IELTS test center

manjunitz

Sep 25, 2018
Don't waste a single "fil" on any consultant in Dubai, complete waste of time and efforts... See you have to break the timeline into different milestone...
-Once you submit your application(after you receive an invitation to apply(ITA)) - between 4 to 6 months
-Once you create your EE profile, and your scores are 440+ there are high chances that you may receive and ITA in the next available draw(which happens around every 2 weeks, mostly on Wednesdays)
-Before the ITA you would require time to fill up the EE profile - Under a week(if you have all the documents)
-For filling up the EE profile:
- You would require, ECA(educational assessment done through WES or IQAS etc), - This will vary depending on your own university process and evaluation by the accreditation agency
-Language test(IELTS) score - This will vary depending on test date availability at the IELTS test center

Okay, Thank you
Is their any whatsapp group for this forum?

Preet_Singh

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Guys please advise in case i need to take my car to canada when my PR is approve
what is the procedure and is it worth taking GCC specification car to Canada
and FYI its Nissan Patrol Coupe , and you know how important it is

OmerSheikh

Oct 10, 2018
Hello everyone.

I recently came to Toronto from Dubai UAE. I went to get my ON Driving license and they have asked me to provide them with at least 24 months driving experience letter for me to obtain G2 license, if not they will consider only 12 months driving experience and i will need to wait 1 year after my G1 license to apply for G2 and finally G driving license.

I am already out of UAE, i have Sharjah Valid driving license till 2022. It was issued to me in 2001, so i have more them 15 years of experience.

Is there any way to get the driving license experience letter from UAE or UAE embassy in Canada, by being here in Toronto ? ? ? ?

Please let me know. Thanks