Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-08-2018
Passport Req..
25-01-2019
Dear All,

I need help in applying for USA PCC from AbuDhabi.Can anyone please help me with the procedure to get fingerprints in Abudhabi. I found the below information on the US Abudhabi embassy website. Is this the correct procedure.
  • Fingerprints can be taken by the Ministry of Interior, located at Abu Dhabi st1(opposite to Mediclinic Hospital – previously Alnoor hotspital on Airport road) – Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates
  • Fingerprints should be placed on a standard fingerprint form (FD-258) commonly used for applicant or law enforcement purposes. The FBI will accept FD-258 fingerprint cards on standard white paper stock
  • Once completed you will need to visit one of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs attestation centers to have them verify and seal the fingerprints from the Ministry of Interior.
  • You will then make an appointment for notary services at the U.S. Embassy for final authentication. The fee for notary is 50USD. Send your fingerprints to the FBI and ask them to run a criminal background check. Once mailed, FBI processing usually requires 8 to 10 weeks to complete.
Appreciate the help.
Dear canadiandream2018

I had applied for the US PCC for my wife but in Dubai and not Abu Dhabi. I am not sure if this would be of much help but below is what we had done to get FBI PCC for my wife.

i) You will need to download and print the FD-258 form from the FBI website.

ii) My wife created a profile on the FBI website. You can visit this website and the all the information is provided. https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks

iii) For the fingerprints we visited the Police Headquarters opp. to Al Mulla Plaza. you will need to go to the CID section. They will charge AED 120 for taking the finger print. You will get the form back the next day only as it needs to be signed by there head. So expect 2 visits atleast.

Lastly I would tell you to go with the Electronic Submission of the PCC on there website. As it much faster and once you send your fingerprint to FBI and they receive it through courier. You will get your pdf PCC in 2 days time on your email.

Oh yeah. One last thing on the FD-258 form fill in the details with black ink only and it would be better to write in CAPS. Also there is no need to get it notarised. We didn't do for ours and FBI accepted it.

Good Luck.

canadiandream2018

Jul 6, 2018
Dear canadiandream2018

I had applied for the US PCC for my wife but in Dubai and not Abu Dhabi. I am not sure if this would be of much help but below is what we had done to get FBI PCC for my wife.

i) You will need to download and print the FD-258 form from the FBI website.

ii) My wife created a profile on the FBI website. You can visit this website and the all the information is provided. https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks

iii) For the fingerprints we visited the Police Headquarters opp. to Al Mulla Plaza. you will need to go to the CID section. They will charge AED 120 for taking the finger print. You will get the form back the next day only as it needs to be signed by there head. So expect 2 visits atleast.

Lastly I would tell you to go with the Electronic Submission of the PCC on there website. As it much faster and once you send your fingerprint to FBI and they receive it through courier. You will get your pdf PCC in 2 days time on your email.

Oh yeah. One last thing on the FD-258 form fill in the details with black ink only and it would be better to write in CAPS. Also there is no need to get it notarised. We didn't do for ours and FBI accepted it.

Good Luck.
Thank you so much!!

canadiandream2018

Jul 6, 2018
For the benefit of others, The fingerprinting services in Abu Dhabi are available at the Ministry of Interior office near Mediline hospital (Previously Al Noor hospital). Service starts at 8:00 am and they are very quick there was no one in queue when we went and the entire procedure was over in 20/25 mins. They stamp, sign and give the fingerprint card right away.

Carry the below documents
Copy of fingerprint card from FBI website
Copy of emirates id
Copy of passport with UAE visa

DXB_CAN

Mar 8, 2018
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
17-05-2017
Nomination.....
23-02-2018
Hi to all,

please let me know where can I notary my documents here in Dubai? I want to Notarize my Reference letter from a colleague and a supervisor at work

Regards
I understand the Australian embassy provides this service. Maybe you can check with the Canadian consulate/embassy!

DXB_CAN

Mar 8, 2018
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
17-05-2017
Nomination.....
23-02-2018
Hi All, is there anybody from UAE who got the PPR recently as my application is in IP1 for nearly 105 days.
Almost same timeline, exact same status.. are you a PNP applicant?

Preet_Singh

Star Member
May 16, 2018
HI GUYS , REGARDING MEDICAL FOR PR , ANY SUGGESTIONS
I READ ON SOME THREAD THAT SHARJAH AL ZARAH HOSPITAL IS BEST ONE

PLEASE ADVISE ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE AND WHAT YOU SUGGEST ME TO GO

DXB_CAN

Mar 8, 2018
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
17-05-2017
Nomination.....
23-02-2018
HI GUYS , REGARDING MEDICAL FOR PR , ANY SUGGESTIONS
I READ ON SOME THREAD THAT SHARJAH AL ZARAH HOSPITAL IS BEST ONE

PLEASE ADVISE ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE AND WHAT YOU SUGGEST ME TO GO
It is a good place to conduct the medicals. Just don't book on Saturdays because the hospital is usually busy at that day.

Preet_Singh

Star Member
May 16, 2018
It is a good place to conduct the medicals. Just don't book on Saturdays because the hospital is usually busy at that day.
You mean sharjah al zarah hospital
Do they have emedicals ??

Also someone please advise for spousal visa under family class indians living and working in uae . Which visa office will there ?

yeskayk

Star Member
May 4, 2017
DUBAI
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
12-11-2019
You have to apply via BLS .Time frame depends on if a residence verification was done at the time of your passport issuance and if you permanent address is still the same. If yes, then it's pretty quick 3-5 working days . If verification was not done then, it's an absolute nightmare to get the PCC.
Hi ,
Appreciate your advice on the below ..

My address in the passport is an old one and now one is residing there currently. We sold that house .
I have mentioned my new address in the form and supported that with a letter stating my mother is residing there with aadhar of my mother and mine which has the new address .
I have given an undertaking that I will change my address up on passport expiry time ...

I have also given reference of two neighbors in the new address .

The word nightmare is scary . Any idea how long will it take considering my above mentioned position/new address case

yeskayk

Star Member
May 4, 2017
DUBAI
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
12-11-2019
Hi All,

With regard to seeking a PCC from Uae for India , I have a few doubts and would appreciate if someone could advice .

I will be submitting my application tomorrow but my address is my current passport is an old one . As in my mother and me gave up that house and moved to a new one .

I will be submitting a letter stating my new address and supporting it with a letter stating my mother is living in the new address and she can be contacted and have enclosed my aadhar and my mother's which has the new address .

I have also given a letter saying , I will change the address in my passport to the new one upon time of renewal of the passport .

If such is the case , how long does it take !? Because I understand if the address is the same one gets it in 5-6 days .

Thanks to advice