+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hello everyone.

I recently came to Toronto from Dubai UAE. I went to get my ON Driving license and they have asked me to provide them with at least 24 months driving experience letter for me to obtain G2 license, if not they will consider only 12 months driving experience and i will need to wait 1 year after my G1 license to apply for G2 and finally G driving license.

I am already out of UAE, i have Sharjah Valid driving license till 2022. It was issued to me in 2001, so i have more them 15 years of experience.

Is there any way to get the driving license experience letter from UAE or UAE embassy in Canada, by being here in Toronto ? ? ? ?

Please let me know. Thanks
Dont have much info on the Shj DL, maybe you can try and create a login here and generate an driving license history https://evg.ae/_layouts/EVG/driverlicenseinfo.aspx?language=en
If this works, you can try and contact UAE consulate in Toronto or UAE embasy in Ottawa to see if they can sign off the driving license history for you https://www.mofa.gov.ae/EN/DiplomaticMissions/Embassies/Toronto/Pages/ContactUs.aspx

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Hi Guys.. I have received the PPR yesterday and need my passports to ADVO for visa stamping and COPR letter. In the PPR email I have two possible options
  1. To send it through VFS office in AUH (this costs about AED 733)
  2. Send it directly by courier to ADVO
Can I know if we there is any benefit in sending the passport through VFS as compared directly to the embassy. The PPR mail says CIC “prefers” the VFS option. I am not sure why they prefer the VFS option; but I am guessing it might be reduce the work load.I am sending my passports from Bahrain.

Any suggestions on this would be very helpful?

VijiKarthik

Sep 21, 2018
Hello everybody.. I received ITA and submitting e-APR soon

Do you guys have a Whatsapp group for this forum?
Anyway I just created a Whatsapp group for Dubai and UAE applicants, if anyone is interested feel free to pm me or leave a comment.
Hi,
Would like to connect on dxb whatsapp group so pls add me and thanks in advance.
WhatsApp number : 971 55 5519937

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
Hi all,
Need Help!
I am in Dubai and need police clearance certificate from Pakistan for express entry.
Can anyone guide me as to how it can be obtained while I'm here in UAE? Through consulate?

Kim_kabayan

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Doc's Request.
22-12-2017
Nomination.....
10-08-2018
AOR Received.
oct 19 2018
Passport Req..
11-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2019
anyone,
for post ita/ pr application:

did you have your passport stamps translated?
my OLD passport contains old stamps in arabic and farsi

thanks

Eilresh

Mar 17, 2016
anyone,
for post ita/ pr application:

did you have your passport stamps translated?
my OLD passport contains old stamps in arabic and farsi

thanks
No translation required and make sure that you upload colored copies of your passport pages with visa stamps along with the biometric page.

Kim_kabayan

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Doc's Request.
22-12-2017
Nomination.....
10-08-2018
AOR Received.
oct 19 2018
Passport Req..
11-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2019
Thank you v much. I appreciate all the answers and ppl who have helped me thru this website

catalyst441

Sep 5, 2018
Anyone here who was able to get the required PoF letter from Emirates NBD?
I got the bank statement of the current account from the bank, but the issue is that all my savings are in 'shake and save' account and the bank doesn't provide an authenticated statement for the same.

Did anyone of you face the same issue? Any help would be of great help.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Anyone here who was able to get the required PoF letter from Emirates NBD?
I got the bank statement of the current account from the bank, but the issue is that all my savings are in 'shake and save' account and the bank doesn't provide an authenticated statement for the same.

Did anyone of you face the same issue? Any help would be of great help.
Why not move money from your savings account to your current account so that NBD can provide this letter ? I used to have a smart saver account and nbd also did not provide me with statement for this account

catalyst441

Sep 5, 2018
Why not move money from your savings account to your current account so that NBD can provide this letter ? I used to have a smart saver account and nbd also did not provide me with statement for this account
@bimale4bipeople

The bank is also suggesting me the same, but, my only concern here is that if I transfer the huge chunk of funds on just one single date from my savings account to current account, will it still abide by the rules of having a consistent balance for the last 6 months?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
@bimale4bipeople

The bank is also suggesting me the same, but, my only concern here is that if I transfer the huge chunk of funds on just one single date from my savings account to current account, will it still abide by the rules of having a consistent balance for the last 6 months?
you can then provide a back up statement of your savings and current account of the last 6 months to back up your letter